Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star (35774 Views)

Murray-Bruce, Lai Mohammed At Genevieve Nnaji's Movie Premiere In Abuja / Genevieve Nnaji's Scenes Cut Out Of Half Of A Yellow Sun / Favourite Genevieve Nnaji Movie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by hotangel2(f): 12:43am On May 23, 2006
Okay, there r sooo many topics about genevieve, either comparing her with some other actrress, or talking about her music, or criticizing her, or just asking who she's dating and other ish.

Here's a topic im dedicating to my one and only true African-naija beauty, GENEVIEVE NNAJI. She's a goddess amongst goddesses. I mean i love this girl to bits.

Many have come and gone, others will come and go, but i see this girl STAYING!. She's beautiful, acts good, and she's like the biggest celebrity in/from Nigeria.

I see her making more waves than she's already made.

Her most recent movie is "30 days".

She's not just a pretty Nigerian actress, she also sings!! Some say that her music sucks, while other love her songs. Personally i liked her "no more" song. But i'll sincerely advice her to stop singing. kiss

What do u think about genevieve? Of course i don't support everything she does, but generally I adore her! smiley I want to meet her for real.

She's a true beauty!!!

A picture of her at the World premiere of "30 days" the movie.

So what do y'all think about her? I think she's a true star. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by thelma2(f): 4:21pm On May 23, 2006
She's truely a Beauty to behold
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by hotangel2(f): 8:13pm On May 23, 2006
WHoaa, just one reply! NO one likes genevieve?? cry cry cry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by queen2(f): 11:55pm On May 23, 2006
Lol, dont cry hotangel

I love genevieve Nnaji, shes one of the best actors and she will alwayz be.

Ive got lots of movies starring her, i just like watching her movies, also she's beautiful.

Wat's bugging me now is wat i saw in one of her recent interview.
No more acting for me after marriage
Star Actress, Genevieve Nnaji has stated in unequivocal terms that she will formally quit acting the moment she ties the nuptial nut. She also bared her mind to Romanus Ugwu who caught up with her at an occasion recently
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by nike4luv(f): 6:56am On May 24, 2006
wow! shes stunning, lux really works! cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by ddizzle(f): 7:27am On May 24, 2006
too much bad bele about the story!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by hotangel2(f): 7:58am On May 24, 2006
Aww dizzle, that's a good story.

I know for sho that i'll meet her someday. No need to worry too much about it. Im deffinitely gonna meet her. She'll prolly be the one signing papers to see me, but i know that we will see and we will HAVE FUN TOGETHER!!!

I love genevieve in a way u don't even wanna know. Im not obssesed with her, i won't kill to meet her. BUT I LOVE THIS LADY!

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by eveseh(f): 12:40pm On May 24, 2006
happy for her that she;s a true star
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by Rhodalyn(f): 12:41pm On May 24, 2006
yeah!! thats ma gurl kiss kiss kiss kiss ma role-model kiss kiss kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by Ciaralover(f): 3:55pm On May 24, 2006
OOH yes girl, i love her, i am her NUMBER 1 fan!!

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by ddizzle(f): 11:04pm On May 24, 2006
yes girl and with the kind of spirit you have u will smiley good luck ma and holla anytime
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by Orikinla(m): 8:45am On May 25, 2006
Ddizzle,
You have won my exclusive award for the Best Genevieve Nnaji Fan on Nairaland.
And I am telling Genevieve all about you and she is going to receive the news today!

God bless you for loving Genevieve Nnaji.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by hotangel2(f): 10:53am On May 25, 2006
Orikinla:

Ddizzle,
You have won my exclusive award for the Best Genevieve Nnaji Fan on Nairaland.
And I am telling Genevieve all about you and she is going to receive the news today!

God bless you for loving Genevieve Nnaji.

Wait oo, ARE U OKAY??

Me wey start topic nko? Egbami!! Dizzle has seen her already! Me i still wanna see her.

Okay u better tell her about me!! Please please. wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by maki(f): 11:43am On May 25, 2006
Gene is truely a paragon of beauty combinning with been a star
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by mrtee(m): 12:02pm On May 25, 2006
i just don't know where to start,i thought i was the only one who is Genny freak though i am a guy but don't get me wrong when i say[b] Freak[/b] for Genevieve Nnaji .well i am proud of her though she doesn't know me, but inside me i know she is my good friend,i have heard so many nasty stories about her and i am never bothered by wat people say cos in this life there are bound to be ups and downs but i didn't care cos each time i read about her and her journey to stardom, i knew there are things she wont say on the media, i tend to feel all she must have been thru , from been a single mum at a certain age in life, the struggles and all that, i am saying wat i know not just because i am obsessed about her, i strongly believe in womanhood as the bedrock of any generation, my mum is my world! For instance i have a cousin who was saddled with a baby and at a tender age of 18 she was a mother already,then i was 20,i couldn't bear see her go thru all the embarrassment and harassment just becos she made a mistake, i stood strongly behind her supported her all thru till she gave birth ,and so on , wat i am trying to say here is that i admire her not just because she is an actress but a great woman who has faced obstacles and yet stood tall. just like Ddizzle argued with her friends, mum and all that ,it was the same case for me with my friends(guys), i was called Genny's house boy can u imagine that! sad , i really longed to see her in person even if its from a distance.In lagos, i learnt about a place called WINIS in surulere where actors and actress normal hang out, so i go there hang around to see if i can catch a glimpse of her one day but no way till date
One day, i was in a cafe in surulere, my friend called me and said "Tee where are u,i told him where i was , and the next thing he said made me dash out of the cafe in 20seconds. he said "Tee come down to WINIS i saw Genevieve Nnaji , i didn't listen further, i ran from the cafe to the place only to be fooled when i got there , there was no Genevieve Nnaji , i was angry with my friend but he swore she just left.
I really admire her , the way she talked, walked and act infact she is a class to behold .
Hey Sis, keep it up, there is a brother here who prays for u to keep shinning like the star you are! jisike ada oma!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by noshaking(f): 2:33pm On May 25, 2006
Am glad that someone comes up with a story about Genny. Though am not one of her fans but she is someone I really admire, she's a great actress, she's natural in her acting. I was at Sweet Sensation about two years ago and I saw her and Ransome Noah (I guess am really lucky considering the way people are dying to meet her).

I wish we could have more actors and actresses who could act with her kind of passion. Anytime I see her name on any home video CDs, I have no option than to watch the film.

Keep it up girl, u re really great.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by Rhodalyn(f): 2:35pm On May 25, 2006
noshaking:

I wish we could have more actors and actresses who could act with her kind of passion.
Ur wish is granted grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by maki(f): 3:20pm On May 25, 2006
yeah am coming up
i'll soon be 1 of nollywood's true star
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by tochi(f): 4:01pm On May 25, 2006
Yes for Genevieve nnaji! I absolutely LOVE her and she is such a phenomenal actress. However, i am just finding out that she is into music now! I'll love to hear some of her songs someday grin! Till then i'll keep loving her for her great acting skills!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by justme3(m): 7:46pm On May 25, 2006
jeez i luv dis gurl wouldn't mind dating her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by ddizzle(f): 8:01pm On May 25, 2006
thanks guys for the kind words i wanted to share my story so you guys will know that shes just like you! thanx alot guys and you can call me noni
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by zibro(m): 8:12pm On May 25, 2006
infact Genevieve is my kind of girl, there's no doubt if i love her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by Badman888(m): 9:57pm On May 25, 2006
yea a true star, acting she sabi after that nothing else her music embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

she's fine
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by ddizzle(f): 11:52pm On May 25, 2006
LMAO grin why do people always say that, i love the no more song its kind of of my anthem see my blog www.nollywoodblog.com/nmorecords but on the real to be honest it was an ok performance, and i commend her for making an attempt cause its not easy to transition i have that same problem when im rapin and producing,

Genny well done Ive gt your bak 4 life ma smiley

And to those who don't know it

genevieve di mma nwanyi ,

genny i he abu pughu afo ohuru and mu na gi bu enyi we will always will be!!

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by cutiepie18(f): 2:14am On May 26, 2006
i luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv her too kiss kiss,her pics are sooo beautifull~i pray i meet her one day maybe when i go to nigeria or hopefully when she comes to the united state~ she is a good actress too ~keep it up genny.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by ddizzle(f): 4:09am On May 26, 2006
Yep we all do she could be ma sis you knw!! i just like her proffesional sense other people should take lessons from her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by pop: 8:48am On May 26, 2006
come i have very important question about this girl nnaji

the story of her affair with He Vice President,is true

again there is this rumour that Atiku wants to marry her and make her the first lady when he assume the president of this country
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by Reba(f): 11:16am On May 26, 2006
@Ciaralover
OOH yes girl, i love her, i am her NUMBER 1 fan!!

Girl I think its a tie I am her number fan too
I truly love her and I sent her lots of fan mail but non of those returns any way I still lover her so much
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by mrtee(m): 12:06pm On May 26, 2006
@ddizzle
noni u write ibo language real good cheesy,i am really proud of ibo sons and daughters out there who know how to speak and write their mother tongue, Genny is sure proud of u, just like a line in her lyric where she said in ibo"i metu m aka nga e me gi many many things" i like that part , it really made me laugh,
so noni! i bu ada e gi e je mba, nne gi sie ike, nke i gi ka! ada oma!!! wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by ddizzle(f): 6:30pm On May 26, 2006
Im laughing now grin grin grin

maka gini uonuo Genny nioio ahuo the mbaise ime muo ya ime nine oo na m na daluo uonuo nke-gi ime-mma words

gosh i try to speak igbo thoh im mixed with yoruba im nt perfect in it sha
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by ddizzle(f): 1:49am On May 27, 2006
pop:

come i have very important question about this girl nnaji

the story of her affair with He Vice President,is true

again there is this rumour that Atiku wants to marry her and make her the first lady when he assume the president of this country

hey, just had to reply to you, i don't think genny will do that i mean im imagining that she is my sister cause were similar in sme ways and she wont risk her dignity and self respect to do a thing like that!! the thing is she is seen as ROLE MODEL for both young and old people and doing that will not make her a role model at all infact she will be setting a very bad example, i hvent been bothered to confirm this because i trust her as a sister and as a friend not to do something like that so i can't ask her directly, what im saying is sometimes you trust someone so much as to know they wont stoop to low do something like that!!!

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by ddizzle(f): 5:37pm On May 27, 2006
Orinkinla yeah i got your comment sori i havent replied

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Weds Jimmy Odukoya In "Grace" (Photo) / BBNaija: Frodd Bonding With His Mother (Throwback Photos) / BBNaija: Lady Rocks 'Vote Frodd' On Her Chest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.