Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Need To Learn Unethical Hacking Fast - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need To Learn Unethical Hacking Fast (1907 Views)

Top 10 Vital Hacking Software And Tools / I Am Hacking All Poor Nigerian Database: So They Can Improve. / Hacking Software For Wireless Noetwork Or Wifi Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need To Learn Unethical Hacking Fast by bigwizzy001(m): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2013
Hello fellow nairalanders,

Its been a while I've started debating on where is best to learn HACKING both ethical and unethical. I'll appreciate if anyone can give me a lil orientation(including the requirements) as per where to learn it as a discipline or beta still get me hooked up with an Hacker here in Nigeria to ease the burden of travelling outta the shores of Nigeria.
I'll forever remain grateful to whoever makes a reasonable contribution as regards this.

⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Τ̲̅ђånks✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶
Re: Need To Learn Unethical Hacking Fast by mankand(m): 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2013
Make Google your best friend. Go to eccouncil website, download the courseware outline, also follow it alongside videos from YouTube. Ibhink you will get there.

Good luck in your question. I can help you with few videos from cbt nuggets lab but unfortunately at the moment I am too tight

1 Like

Re: Need To Learn Unethical Hacking Fast by bigwizzy001(m): 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
Thanks a million my guy(Mankand)... I'm more than grateful for the wonderful hint... I've been waiting for the videos Ʋ promised to assist me with but you're yet to send them to me... i̶̲̥̅̊ can be reach on p.latrina750@yahoo.com... Witing forwards to hearing from you dude... Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

A Place To Work As A Volunteer Linux System Administrator / Laptop At No Cost! IT'S NO JOKE / Help With Adding A Standard Modem On A Laptop (windows Vista)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.