Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Late Thompson Oliha’s Secret Wife& Son Emerge In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Thompson Oliha’s Secret Wife& Son Emerge In Lagos (1186 Views)

J Martin's Wife & Son Beam With Joy In New Photos / Actor Emma Ehumadu Flaunts Wife & Son Who Are Based In Germany (photos) / Photos: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo's Secret Wife Revealed +marriage Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Late Thompson Oliha’s Secret Wife& Son Emerge In Lagos by londonrivals: 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2013
Nigerian footballer Thompson Oliha who died of heart attack last week in Ilorin, Kwara state reportedly had a secret wife and son in Lagos before his death.

The woman named Ajala Mohammed claims she is the only legal wife of the deceased footballer. She further said they’re planning to have another child before his untimely death last week.
Late Thompson Oliha reportedly married another woman in Ilorin who had a daughter for him.
Thompson Oliha’s secret wife, Ajala Mohammed said the family of the deceased knew about their relationship that lasted for 5years before he married another woman in Ilorin.

Ajala said she was living in his home in Lagos before he relocated to Kwara state after securing a job with Kwara State Government.

“Even though he was in Kwara State we still met when he came to Lagos. I also went to Ilorin to see him as we were preparing to have another child before his death,” she explained.

“I am the only legally married wife of the late Thompson Oliha. Though about nine years ago, a year before I met my late husband, a woman gave birth to a son for my late husband but they never got married or did any traditional engagement.

“There is nothing secret about the existence of the woman or the son because everyone inthe Oliha’s family knows about them and even his friends know about it.

“Oliha was a very popular footballer and therewas no way he would have had a secret wife or son somewhere and the press and his friends wound not have known about it,”said 34-year-old Ajala Muhammed.

SOURCE- www.metronaija.com/photo-late-thompson-olihas-secret-wife-son-emerge-in-lagos-im-his-only-legal-wife-ajala-muhammed/

Re: Late Thompson Oliha’s Secret Wife& Son Emerge In Lagos by shadrach77: 2:06pm On Jul 06, 2013
FTC !!! I never knew women bear Ajala too cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

deleted / Beverly And Angelo Claims They Didnt have sexx In The Bba House / Chika Ike Rocks Red Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.