Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table (54674 Views)

Bill Gates Dab In New Photo / Huge Revelations Made By Aliko DANGOTE At Economist Summit In Lagos / Aliko Dangote At 76! World Richest 2012 Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by purplekayc(m): 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2013
No matter what you say these guys are made.. Follow them..
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by dabrake(m): 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2013
huntax:

If I remember my primary 2 maths correctly,u left out M which is 1000. So ur caculations don't really add up. We all know this world is deep,but please don't sit there like one prophet and act like u know it all. There's lots of u in Yaba,get in line.
you stole this post from me. Leave them with all their conspiracies. Even the so called MOG are hustling to be wealthy.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
blink182: The real real men.
...not necessarily...definitely ogas at the top,yep...aint U a real man? Are they successful?maybe,maybe not...
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: M IS NOT PART OF THE ROMAN NUMERAL. IT WAS ADDED BY OTHER PEOPLE IN THE 1800S TO ACCOMODATE LARGE NUMBERS

For large numbers, the Romans placed a partial frame around numbers (open at the bottom), which indicated that the framed number was to be multiplied by 100000, as illustrated above (Menninger 1992, p. 44; Cajori 1993, p. 32). In more recent practice, the strokes were sometimes written only on the sides, e.g., |X| (Cajori 19993, p. 32). It should also be noted that the Romans themselves never wrote M for 1000, but instead wrote (I) for 1000, (I)(I) for 2000, etc., and also occasionally wrote IM, IIM, etc. (Menninger 1992, p. 281; Cajori 1993, p. 32). However, in the Middle Ages, the use of M became quite common. The Romans sometimes used multiple parentheses to denote nested multiplications by 10, so (I) for 1000, ((I)) for 10000, (((I))) for 100000, etc. (Cajori 1993, p. 33).
HERE IS THE WEBSITE http://mathworld.wolfram.com/RomanNumerals.html
dabrake:
you stole this post from me. Leave them with all their conspiracies. Even the so called MOG are hustling to be wealthy.
AND I AM NOT A MEMBER OF THE WORLDLY CHURCHES. IN FACT SCRIPTURE SAYS YOUR BODY IS THE TEMPLE. ALL THOSE MOGS YOU SPEAK ABOUT ARE SATANISTS. THEY DONT FOLLOW GOD >>>>> ACTS 17 VS 24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; <<< GOD IS NOT IN HAND MADE CHURCHES. HE IS IN THE TEMPLE CALLED THE HUMAN BODY. YOUR BODY IS THE CHURCH. THOSE MOGS LIKE YOU HAVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST. YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE BUILDINGS CALLED CHURCHES. YOU ARE YOURSELF SUPPOSED TO GO TO THE HIGHWAYS AND BYWAYS ( STREETS ) TO PREACH TO PEOPLE. ALL CHURCHES ARE ANTICHRIST

AND I REPEAT, THE BEAST IS THE ROMAN EMPIRE ( BASICALLY CAUCASIANS ) AND THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS THEIR WAY OF LIFE. CAPITALISM. THINKING IT IS PERFECTLY OK TO JUSTIFY THE ACTIONS OF A DANGOTE AND A BILL GATES. A LOT OF YOU ARE MARKED FOR DEATH AND DESTRUCTION BUT YOU JUST DONT KNOW IT. SEE THE BEAST WAS UNLEASHED AS A DISTRACTION TO SEE IF YOU WOULD PICK GOD OR THE BEASTS WAY OF LIFE. A LOT OF YOU HAVE FAILED THE TEST. THIS LIFE IS A TEST. AND EVERY MAN WOULD BE REWARDED ACCORDING TO HIS CHOICES.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by dabrake(m): 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: AND I AM NOT A MEMBER OF THE WORLDLY CHURCHES. IN FACT SCRIPTURE SAYS YOUR BODY IS THE TEMPLE. ALL THOSE MOGS YOU SPEAK ABOUT ARE SATANISTS. THEY DONT FOLLOW GOD >>>>> ACTS 17 VS 24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; <<< GOD IS NOT IN HAND MADE CHURCHES. HE IS IN THE TEMPLE CALLED THE HUMAN BODY. YOUR BODY IS THE CHURCH. THOSE MOGS LIKE YOU HAVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST.

AND I REPEAT, THE BEAST IS THE ROMAN EMPIRE ( BASICALLY CAUCASIANS ) AND THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS THEIR WAY OF LIFE. CAPITALISM. THINKING IT IS PERFECTLY OK TO JUSTIFY THE ACTIONS OF A DANGOTE AND A BILL GATES. A LOT OF YOU ARE MARKED FOR DEATH AND DESTRUCTION BUT YOU JUST DONT KNOW IT. SEE THE BEAST WAS UNLEASHED AS A DISTRACTION TO SEE IF YOU WOULD PICK GOD OR THE BEASTS WAY OF LIFE. A LOT OF YOU HAVE FAILED THE TEST. THIS LIFE IS A TEST. AND EVERY MAN WOULD BE REWARDED ACCORDING TO HIS CHOICES.
Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!
Emm, but bros, don't worry, should we meet in hell, we go chop 'knockle'. grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2013
dabrake:
Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!
Emm, but bros, don't worry, should we meet in hell, we go chop 'knockle'. grin grin grin
WE AINT MEETING IN HELL BRUV. YOU CAN MEET YOUR OTHER NAIRALANDERS WHO HAVE YOUR WAY OF THINKING THOUGH grin grin YOU WILL MEET THE NUKES FIRST. FORGET ABOUT HELL. WORRY ABOUT THE NUKES >>>> ZECHARIAH 14 VS 12 Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth. cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by dabrake(m): 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: WE AINT MEETING IN HELL BRUV. YOU CAN MEET YOUR OTHER NAIRALANDERS WHO HAVE YOUR WAY OF THINKING THOUGH grin grin YOU WILL MEET THE NUKES FIRST. FORGET ABOUT HELL. WORRY ABOUT THE NUKES >>>> ZECHARIAH 14 VS 12 Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth. cheesy cheesy
eteowo, go to bed.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by MostHigh: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: WE AINT MEETING IN HELL BRUV. YOU CAN MEET YOUR OTHER NAIRALANDERS WHO HAVE YOUR WAY OF THINKING THOUGH grin grin YOU WILL MEET THE NUKES FIRST. FORGET ABOUT HELL. WORRY ABOUT THE NUKES >>>> ZECHARIAH 14 VS 12 Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth. cheesy cheesy

Just like him brethren sire deep down inside dem know say hell is THIER PERMANENT HABITATION AND MEDITATION.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2013
dabrake:
eteowo, go to bed.
ITS AFTERNOON HERE
MostHigh:

Just like him brethren sire deep down inside dem know say hell is THIER PERMANENT HABITATION AND MEDITATION.
LOL THEY WILL SOON FIND OUT WHEN ALL THIS ILLUSION OF MONEY CHASING CREATED BY THE BEAST EXPLODES AND THE REALITY OF WHAT THEY DID HITS THEM IN THE FACE. WE ARE ON THE WINNING SIDE SIRE. AND WE SHALL CONTINUE TO GRAFT FOR THE WINNING SIDE. THE END IS HERE, THE REWARD FOR OUR DEDICATION IS HERE >>>> REV 11 VS 18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead ( THAT WOULD BE THOSE WITH THE MARK OF THE BEAST ), that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great ( THAT WOULD BE THOSE WITHOUT THE MARK OF THE BEAST ); and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth ( THE BEAST IS THE ONE DESTROYING THE EARTH EXCAVATING IT FOR OIL AND RESOURCES TO FEED HIS NEVER ENDING LUST FOR WEALTH AND CAPITALISM ).
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: WHEN THEY WERE WORKING I WAS WORKING ON ACQUIRING THE REAL RICHES THAT DONT CANKER AND RUST AND THAT LASTS FOREVER WHICH YOU WOULDNT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BECAUSE YOU GOT THAT MARK OF THE BEAST IN YOUR HEAD. WATCH OUT NOW. THERE IS A NUKE SOMEWHERE WITH YOUR NAME WRITTEN ALL OVER IT BUDDY. WAIT FOR IT. IT WILL NOT TARRY. IT WILL SURELY COME

Seriously when will u stop smoking. How many times do u want me to explain to you the bad effects of weed. Now shut the Bleep up

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by huntax(m): 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ezedon: World RICHEST man vs African RICHEST man who can beat them? ONE DAY, JUST ONE DAY I ll be like them
U wanna be like them for jus ONE day? Careful what u wish,bro
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2013
Jastombutex11:

Seriously when will u stop smoking. How many times do u want me to explain to you the bad effects of weed. Now shut the Bleep up
MARK OF THE BEAST.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Humphreydis(m): 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: WHILE THE WORLD STARVES. ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE IMPRESSED BY THESE TWO COVETOUS DEMONS ? SMDH
......work hard and make ur own money!.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Oye50(m): 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2013
Yungwizzzy: where my father dey wen dis men dey hustle??
N where u de when mark zuckerburg de hustle Go u even old pass that guy self
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by king100(m): 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2013
Osyxcel:

shocked shocked Na Curse? shocked shocked
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2013
GET READY FOR THESE NUKES TO FLY FOLKS. 2013 WW3. RUSSIA AND CHINA PRACTICING HOW TO NUKE THE USA. WW3 . END OF THIS WORLD ORDER AS WE KNOW IT. PROPHESIES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj2-SrwWRkk
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by dougivilla(m): 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2013
MostHigh:

Here comes another capitalist disciple

Capitalism is inherently satanic

But you love all that charity and donation smokescreen and bill*hit

Whether its Goldman Sachs, Rockerfella, getty, Trump, du pont or rothchilds for that matter they all share one thing in common.

They are all VAMPIRES.

And just like in the movies they love drinking blood but they are also good at hiding their true nature through coercion with money.

All the wars being fought on earth as we speak are being financed BY THE BILLIONAIRES OF THE EARTH

They call themselves the masters of the UNIVERSE

And their ultimate goal is massive population control JUST LIKE THE BOOK OF REVELATION PROPHESISE

Are you prepared?

Its all this lazy man mentality that will keep you eternally poor. When will you stop trying to deceive people? If you are in paid employment,except maybe the government owned establishments, you're probably working for one of these capitalists you so much hate. And If you're in business, then you're obviously a capitalist yourself.

Anyway, I don't blame you; i remeber you and your senior brother in deception saying all wealth is from the devil and I begin to wonder where you get all these your demonic teachings from!!!

Why won't you settle for ''inheriting the earth'' when your lazy minds cannot allow you go and work hard to make something out of your lazy lives? Dude go get a life and stop hating! If its easy to make it, why has'nt your master the Devil bequeated the world to you guys yet? Smh

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2013
ALL YOU DANGOTE AND BILL GATES LOVERS ARE LIKELY NOT GOING TO MAKE IT TO SEE THE END OF 2013. ARMAGEDDON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6y7NwPPGNk
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by adconline(m): 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
skeletine:
Miseducated and also s.t.u.p.i.d. What has your lame father given his village?
U dey mind him. What has he done to his village?
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by MostHigh: 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: ITS AFTERNOON HERE LOL THEY WILL SOON FIND OUT WHEN ALL THIS ILLUSION OF MONEY CHASING CREATED BY THE BEAST EXPLODES AND THE REALITY OF WHAT THEY DID HITS THEM IN THE FACE. WE ARE ON THE WINNING SIDE SIRE. AND WE SHALL CONTINUE TO GRAFT FOR THE WINNING SIDE. THE END IS HERE, THE REWARD FOR OUR DEDICATION IS HERE >>>> REV 11 VS 18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead ( THAT WOULD BE THOSE WITH THE MARK OF THE BEAST ), that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great ( THAT WOULD BE THOSE WITHOUT THE MARK OF THE BEAST ); and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth ( THE BEAST IS THE ONE DESTROYING THE EARTH EXCAVATING IT FOR OIL AND RESOURCES TO FEED HIS NEVER ENDING LUST FOR WEALTH AND CAPITALISM ).

Say on prophet of the most high God!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2013
ZECHARIAH 5 VS 1 Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits. Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it. I will bring it forth, saith the LORD of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by MostHigh: 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
dougivilla: Its all this lazy man mentality that will keep you eternally poor. When will you stop trying to deceive people? If you are in paid employment,except maybe the government owned establishments, you're probably working for one of these capitalists you so much hate. And If you're in business, then you're obviously a capitalist yourself.

Anyway, I don't blame you; i remeber you and your senior brother in deception saying all wealth is from the devil and I begin to wonder where you get all these your demonic teachings from!!!

Why won't you settle for ''inheriting the earth'' when your lazy minds cannot allow you go and work hard to make something out of your lazy lives? Dude go get a life and stop hating! If its easy to make it, why has'nt your master the Devil bequeated the world to you guys yet? Smh

Ever heard of self sufficiency?

Its definitely another/only way

But like we have intimated previously you are a hard-core Satanist AKA capitalist.

Go figure.

You have been warned.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by MostHigh: 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: ZECHARIAH 5 VS 1 Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits. Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it. I will bring it forth, saith the LORD of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.

Ain Soph Aur!!

Light without no end.

More light Sire!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by mekuzoil(m): 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2013
@blink182,
Glad to know you own this thread,I follow it too, meanwhile I have just made a request to you at piphackers thread,pls kindly oblige me ,thanks
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by dougivilla(m): 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2013
MostHigh:

Ever heard of self sufficiency?

Its definitely another/only way

But like we have intimated previously you are a hard-core Satanist AKA capitalist.

Go figure.

You have been warned.
Always 1 like from obadiah777! See these tom and Jerry

I don tell una say none of una lies would be spared. Go and work hard and stop waiting for 'nukes' (whatever you meant) to come and kill people wey don hussle finish make you come 'inherit the earth, inherit their wealth'. Tom and Jerry no go kill person with stand up (abi na typing) comedy!!!

Lazy tom, lazy jerry!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2013
OH AND I AM SURE SOME OF YOU THINK THE WHITE MAN IS SO SMART THAT HE CREATED THE NUKES ETC ETC. THE WHITE MAN DID NOT CREATE THE NUKES. THE LORD MADE HIM CREATE IT AS A MEANS OF DESTROYING HIS WHOLE KINGDOM AS WELL AS ALL THOSE WHO THINK LIKE HIM ( MARK OF THE BEAST ) IN ARMAGEDDON WW3 >>>> ISAIAH 54 VS 16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy. <<< LORD TELLING YOU HE CREATED THE BLACKSMITH WHO CREATED THE WASTER ( NUKES ) TO DESTROY.

YALL NEVER HAD THE BIBLE EXPLAINED TO YOU THE WAY I AM DOING TODAY. WELL YALL GOING TO GET A LESSON FROM ME TODAY. THE BIBLE AINT NO FANTASY BOOK OF FABLES AS YOU THOUGHT. THIS HERE IS THE REAL DEAL. ALOT OF YOU READING THIS AINT GOING MAKE IT OUT OF THESE NUKES. WW3. BREWING AND HEATING UP AS WE SPEAK. grin grin

YEAH I BET YOU DIDNT THINK NUKES WERE IN THE BIBLE ? THE EFFECTS ON YOU
ZECHARIAH 14 VS 12 Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth

SO ALL YOU DANGOTE AND BILL GATE COVETOUS GREEDY MONEY GRABBING MARK OF THE BEAST PEOPLE . I HAVE JUST INTRODUCED YOU TO YOUR IMMEDIATE FUTURE. ENJOY LWTMB
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by MostHigh: 4:51pm On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: OH AND I AM SURE SOME OF YOU THINK THE WHITE MAN IS SO SMART THAT HE CREATED THE NUKES ETC ETC. THE WHITE MAN DID NOT CREATE THE NUKES. THE LORD MADE HIM CREATE IT AS A MEANS OF DESTROYING HIS WHOLE KINGDOM AS WELL AS ALL THOSE WHO THINK LIKE HIM ( MARK OF THE BEAST ) IN ARMAGEDDON WW3 >>>> ISAIAH 54 VS 16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy. <<< LORD TELLING YOU HE CREATED THE BLACKSMITH WHO CREATED THE WASTER ( NUKES ) TO DESTROY.

YALL NEVER HAD THE BIBLE EXPLAINED TO YOU THE WAY I AM DOING TODAY. WELL YALL GOING TO GET A LESSON FROM ME TODAY. THE BIBLE AINT NO FANTASY BOOK OF FABLES AS YOU THOUGHT. THIS HERE IS THE REAL DEAL. ALOT OF YOU READING THIS AINT GOING MAKE IT OUT OF THESE NUKES. WW3. BREWING AND HEATING UP AS WE SPEAK. grin grin

YEAH I BET YOU DIDNT THINK NUKES WERE IN THE BIBLE ? THE EFFECTS ON YOU
ZECHARIAH 14 VS 12 Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth

SO ALL YOU DANGOTE AND BILL GATE COVETOUS GREEDY MONEY GRABBING MARK OF THE BEAST PEOPLE . I HAVE JUST INTRODUCED YOU TO YOUR IMMEDIATE FUTURE. ENJOY LWTMB

Say on Prophet!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by tantita(m): 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
capatalism personified..obeezy b holarin @ u real quick!
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by MostHigh: 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2013
dougivilla: Always 1 like from obadiah777! See these tom and Jerry

I don tell una say none of una lies would be spared. Go and work hard and stop waiting for 'nukes' (whatever you meant) to come and kill people wey don hussle finish make you come 'inherit the earth, inherit their wealth'. Tom and Jerry no go kill person with stand up (abi na typing) comedy!!!

Lazy tom, lazy jerry!

Quite a presumptuous fellow that you are

Nobody likes you is that the grudge?

We aint looking for numbers here or people to like and unlike

This here is a spiritual battle.

And you dougvilla are spiritually DEAD.

Blessed are those of the first resurrection for unto these the second death hath no power.

More fire Sire!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by MostHigh: 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2013
dougivilla: Always 1 like from obadiah777! See these tom and Jerry

Lazy tom, lazy jerry!

I will take this your answer to mean (NO I don't know what self sufficiency is, never heard of it)

Why am I not surprised?

Well self sufficiency is real and there are quite a lot of people that are living OFF GRID ALREADY

But you my friend and destined for Nuke fire since that's what your heart truly desires.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by dougivilla(m): 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
MostHigh:

I will take this your answer to mean (NO I don't know what self sufficiency is, never heard of it)

Why am I not surprised?

Well self sufficiency is real and there are quite a lot of people that are living OFF GRID ALREADY

But you my friend and destined for Nuke fire since that's what your heart truly desires.

Deluded Tom!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Aluweezy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: WHILE THE WORLD STARVES. ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE IMPRESSED BY THESE TWO COVETOUS DEMONS ? SMDH
Covetous Demons?? Men who worked their way to the top. So u tink they sud just throw their money to the same sinful world you&i leave in? Smh..some nigerians ehn

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Naira Finally Crashes To 260 Per Dollar, Its Lowest In 42 Years / See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi / Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.