Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table (54677 Views)

Bill Gates Dab In New Photo / Huge Revelations Made By Aliko DANGOTE At Economist Summit In Lagos / Aliko Dangote At 76! World Richest 2012 Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 12:11am On Jul 06, 2013
Elxandre: yeah...my dad maybe reading this and remembering all those nights he used to waste going after those big ynansh women, come back home at midnight after leaving for work at dawn...
As for me i've sworn not to end up broke and useless to my kids..
**what you do when you are 20 ,30 will determine if you will end up like this men.. so keep wasting ur youth if you wish doing the wrong things like excessive partying, yahoo yahoo and see where you land in th next 20 yrs...
guy dnt tell me u jst ridiculed ur dad so u can get responses on nairaland, guy dats real low
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 06, 2013
The flint: guy u wey dey run mouth 4 dis thread, hw much do u give to charity, since 2008 till date, gates has given 48% of his worth to charity, hw many % do u give, or do u think most of d things u have in ur life can't be done without.
I GIVE GENEROUSLY TO POOR PEOPLE. I DONT GIVE TO CHARITY. CHARITY ORGANIZATIONS ARE BUSINESSES. IN CHICAGO I HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO FEED THE HOMELESS AND TAKE THE HOMELESS TO CLOTHES STORE TO BUY THEM CLOTHES WITH MY OWN MONEY.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Lifebender(m): 12:12am On Jul 06, 2013
Could anyone compare mandela with dis pple.who is more successful??
Success is not abt money,is about what comes to the face of pple when they remember your name..anybody to prove me wrong will be welcomed

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by yhemster(m): 12:12am On Jul 06, 2013
blink182: Almost $100bn of combined fortune sitting at a table.

Top Monopoly Players. They both control their individual markets with minute or zero competition.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by iphy143: 12:13am On Jul 06, 2013
Jezyfreezman: Wetin special 4 dere?...mtcheew...p0or pupil ar diein angry
j ....bad belle people
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by fyneguy: 12:13am On Jul 06, 2013
PHOTOSHOP....background reveals

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by delors(m): 12:13am On Jul 06, 2013
EatmyShorts:

Don't be Stupid. Dangote is educated.
Don't be stupid, do you know what is going on on his mind as the guy dey talk?
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 06, 2013
Anyi.:

what is this one saying
go live in the monastery kid if you hate money!
YOU CANT SEE PAST THAT MARK OF THE BEAST IN YOUR HEAD.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 12:13am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: BRAH, THIS AINT NO ATTENTION SEEKING MOVE. I FIND IT ABSURD THAT WHILE AAMERICA IS CRUMBLING AND PEOPLE ARE RESORTING TO FEEDING THEMSELVES OUT OF SALVATION ARMY TRUCK LINES ( WHEN I WAS IN CHICAGO GO ON WILSON AND SHERIDAN BETWEEN 7 PM YOU SEE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WAITING FOR THE SALVATION ARMY TRUCK TO BRING THEM FOOD. ALL DESTITUTE AND HOMELESS SLEEPING UNDER THE BRIDGE IN SUB ZERO DEGREE WEATHER ) THIS IDIO-T IS SITTING ON 50 MILLION DOLLARS. WHY ?
50 billion dolla$ nt million
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by EatmyShorts: 12:13am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: Y I DEY VEX ? BECAUSE I HAVE THE MIND OF CHRIST IN ME. YOU ON THE OTHER HAND ARE LIKE YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL AND THE LUST OF YOUR FATHER YE WILL DO

Young man, you need deliverance. There is a Demon inside you. As a Man of God, i will pray for you.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Suprises: 12:14am On Jul 06, 2013
Elxandre: yeah...my dad maybe reading this and remembering all those nights he used to waste going after those big ynansh women, come back home at midnight after leaving for work at dawn...
**what you do when you are 20 ,30 will determine if you will end up like this men.. so keep wasting ur youth if you wish doing the wrong things like excessive partying, yahoo yahoo and see where you land in th next 20 yrs...
Mr man stop talking trash, must u always remind ur dad how stupid he was? c'mon show some respect.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 06, 2013
MEILYN:
Even the devil quotes the Bible
TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Afam4eva(m): 12:15am On Jul 06, 2013
charlesm91: bill's worth about 72.7 billie recently
The last time i checked he was worth around 60.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 12:15am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: I GIVE GENEROUSLY TO POOR PEOPLE. I DONT GIVE TO CHARITY. CHARITY ORGANIZATIONS ARE BUSINESSES. IN CHICAGO I HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO FEED THE HOMELESS AND TAKE THE HOMELESS TO CLOTHES STORE TO BUY THEM CLOTHES WITH MY OWN MONEY.
so na person money u be wan use buy dem clothes b4...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Suprises: 12:15am On Jul 06, 2013
The flint: 50 billion dolla$ nt million
Lol...ur own na 2 dey count people money u sabi,nawa 4u o

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by EatmyShorts: 12:16am On Jul 06, 2013

Give your Dad a Break. Everyone makes mistakes.

Jesus Loves you.

Pastor MarcAnthony
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 06, 2013
Siga: ...Nice...now u are been civil....Bill Gates is not a criminal....and besides...even if he killed someone to make money....he is still innocent until proven guilty....why dont we appreciate what he does and talk about those that have and dont give at all.... no man is perfect... if these guys give all they have...how do u expect them to fund their different charities and also pay all those they employ.... trust me... u may never have a computer if he gave everything...
LISTEN, THE MAN ONLY GIVES MONEY FOR VACCINES. WTF IS THAT ? HE WOULD NOT GIVE MONEY TO FEED BUT HE WOULD GIVE YOU VACCINES THAT WOULD KILL YOU. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE ? ALL THOSE VACCINES BREAK DOWN THE IMMUNE SYSTEM AND CAUSE AIDS.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Tczar(m): 12:17am On Jul 06, 2013
Clear throat! Bless my hustle Lord.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 12:17am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: YOU CANT SEE PAST THAT MARK OF THE BEAST IN YOUR HEAD.
guy me think's u have watched BABYLON AD one 2 many a time, u need 2 see a shrink

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Anyi3(m): 12:18am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: YOU CANT SEE PAST THAT MARK OF THE BEAST IN YOUR HEAD.
I really have to unfollow this thread because I just made a recent resolution not to commune with daft adults like you with undeveloped brains who think rather like the homo erectus specie.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 06, 2013
The flint: 50 billion dolla$ nt million
YEAH 50 BILLION. ABSURD.
EatmyShorts:

Young man, you need deliverance. There is a Demon inside you. As a Man of God, i will pray for you.

MARK OF THE BEAST. YOU ARE INFESTED.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Siga: 12:18am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: LISTEN, THE MAN ONLY GIVES MONEY FOR VACCINES. WTF IS THAT ? HE WOULD NOT GIVE MONEY TO FEED BUT HE WOULD GIVE YOU VACCINES THAT WOULD KILL YOU. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE ? ALL THOSE VACCINES BREAK DOWN THE IMMUNE SYSTEM AND CAUSE AIDS.
.... Ok...but u know some dont give at all... and u know that even those that criticize these guys....if they should become only a millionaire ...they would be worse than them?
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by EatmyShorts: 12:18am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: LISTEN, THE MAN ONLY GIVES MONEY FOR VACCINES. WTF IS THAT ? HE WOULD NOT GIVE MONEY TO FEED BUT HE WOULD GIVE YOU VACCINES THAT WOULD KILL YOU. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE ? ALL THOSE VACCINES BREAK DOWN THE IMMUNE SYSTEM AND CAUSE AIDS.

Do you have any Scientific Evidence to buttress this Point?!
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 06, 2013
Anyi.:

I really have to unfollow this thread because I just made a recent resolution not to commune with daft adults like you with undeveloped brains who think rather like the homo erectus specie.
DO THAT. ONE LESS DEMON
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 12:19am On Jul 06, 2013
break down immune system? Thought it was d other way round
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 06, 2013
EatmyShorts:

Do you have any Scientific Evidence to buttress this Point?!
YOU THINK ALL THAT AIDS EPIDEMIC IN AFRICA IS BECAUSE AFRICANS LOVE HAVING S-E-X ? WHO IS MORE PROMISCUOUS THAN PEOPLE IN THE WEST ? DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH
The flint: break down immune system? Thought it was d other way round
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 06, 2013
The richest white man and richest black man wow,I need to save this pic,it's def a masterpiece!
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by loswhite(m): 12:22am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH HE DEY SPEND ON VACCINES TO KILL OF AFRICANS LOL. grin grin YOU GUYS ARE TOO MUCH BUFFER BETWEEN THE WEST AND THOSE RESOURCES. THE MORE OF YOU THAT CAN BE ELIMINATED FROM CONSUMING UNNECESSARILY THE WORLDS RESOURCES THE BETTER
too much of YouTube video on conspiracy theories
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by cuteshade(f): 12:22am On Jul 06, 2013
Yungwizzzy: where my father dey wen dis men dey hustle??
that's the reason you have to hustle for your children.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 12:23am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: YOU THINK ALL THAT AIDS EPIDEMIC IN AFRICA IS BECAUSE AFRICANS LOVE HAVING S-E-X ? WHO IS MORE PROMISCUOUS THAN PEOPLE IN THE WEST ? DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH
obadiah, what's d tym where u are, jst askin, no pun intended
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 06, 2013
loswhite: too much of YouTube video on conspiracy theories
CONSPIRACY THEORY ? EVERY RACE IN THE WORLD KNOWS WHO THE ENEMY IS BUT THE BLACK MAN. I PITY YOU
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by EmmyBoy2(m): 12:23am On Jul 06, 2013
grin[quote author=Yungwizzzy]where my father dey wen dis men dey hustle?? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Naira Finally Crashes To 260 Per Dollar, Its Lowest In 42 Years / See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi / Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.