Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal (38613 Views)

Emir Sanusi Prays At The Tomb Of Murtala Muhammed (Pic) / Corpse Of Murtala Muhammed In 1976 (pix) / Buhari At The 40th Memorial Lecture Of Murtala Muhammed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by gregg2: 7:16am On Jul 06, 2013
Goddex: Fresh Air everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!
Fresh Air everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!

GEJ keeps shaming all these APC e-rats noisemakers.

Somebody should tell Fashola to provide Lagosians with pipe borne water first and halt all those ego-boosting, chest beating and white elephant projects such as the Airport and Seaport. Those projects cannot be given preference in a city where inhabitants depend on "Pure" water, MaiRuwa, Well water and shallow boreholes. The two FG owned Airports and the three FG owned seaports are serving us well at least in the meantime.

Run pipes all around Lagos and pump water to the neighbourhoods! What are the masses also gaining from these Alausa fraud stars sef?

I feel you bros. Ego! City water supply is the exclusive responsibility of states governments. Fashola and APC have no hiding place. Nigerian politicians are more interested in projects that boost their selfish ego. Because really, why go for another Lekki Airport and Lekki Seaport when the masses do not have access to the most basic thing as portable water?

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 06, 2013
rodeo0070:
Abeg, I be village man. wetin be "Operation luggage carress" abi how una de spell am...

Lool. It's called baggage carousel. It's the mechanical device which distributes passengers luggage. An airline baggage handler usually unloads the luggage into it, from outside the terminal.
Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by FrankC3: 7:20am On Jul 06, 2013
The annoying thing is that the same time we are witnessing simultaneous treamendous improvements from rail ways to airports to road to power infrastrcture to economic indices more than any other time in our nations history, some folks want me to believe that corruption is highest. Unless i miss something, i thought corruption is when people steal funds meant for works like this and divert them to private accounts.

How come they say GEJ is very corrupt yet we have projects getting done on all sectors? NDPHC has completed more power projects in 3 years than the years of from Buhari to OBJ presidency combined, yet GEJ is corrupt. How come the 'corrupt' government is getting the job done and the country getting value for each naira but the uncorrupt regimes had many plans but achieved nothing but the money was missing?

These are very pertinent questions. As Sen Smart Adeyemi said, GEJ seem to have overcome the inertia thrown in his way by BH and bitter opposition propaganda and getting the job done.

19 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by vizboy(m): 7:23am On Jul 06, 2013
#teamfreshair
Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by abu12: 8:39am On Jul 06, 2013

Somebody should tell Fashola to provide Lagosians with pipe borne water first and halt all those ego-boosting, chest beating and white elephant projects such as the Airport and Seaport. Those projects cannot be given preference in a city where inhabitants depend on "Pure" water, MaiRuwa, Well water and shallow boreholes. The two FG owned Airports and the three FG owned seaports are serving us well at least in the meantime.

Run pipes all around Lagos and pump water to the neighbourhoods! What are the masses also gaining from these Alausa fraud stars sef?

Everything attributed to the retardeen,
Tanx to chief olusegun OBASANJO under PPP, who sign the concession agreement of the airport chief wale BABALAKIN(SAN) for good 36year in year 2004 for him to run the terminal
Now the retard want to take it from him but they failed.
Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 06, 2013
Frank-C:
The annoying thing is that the same time we are witnessing simultaneous treamendous improvements from rail ways to airports to road to power infrastrcture to economic indices more than any other time in our nations history, some folks want me to believe that corruption is highest. Unless i miss something, i thought corruption is when people steal funds meant for works like this and divert them to private accounts.

How come they say GEJ is very corrupt yet we have projects getting done on all sectors? NDPHC has completed more power projects in 3 years than the years of from Buhari to OBJ presidency combined, yet GEJ is corrupt. How come the 'corrupt' government is getting the job done and the country getting value for each naira but the uncorrupt regimes had many plans but achieved nothing but the money was missing?

These are very pertinent questions. As Sen Smart Adeyemi said, GEJ seem to have overcome the inertia thrown in his way by BH and bitter opposition propaganda and getting the job done.
Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 06, 2013
abu12:

Tanx to chief olusegun OBASANJO under PPP, who sign the concession agreement of the airport chief wale BABALAKIN(SAN) for good 36year in year 2004 for him to run the terminal
Who is this satanic liar? Pls IGNORE!

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by taharqa2: 9:30am On Jul 06, 2013
abu12:

Hehehehehe.... Who is dis Ignoramus?? At least d APC gang shld respect our sensitivities more by bringing more intelligent peeps to do d job rather than DUNCES, lol..... By d way, Okpee, Babalakin concession only covered part of d DOMESTIC terminal (to be specific, d MMA2 terminal), NOT d diff wings of d International terminals, pics of which d @OP posted. You may hv known dis if you hv ever used an Airport b4... Try anoda trick guy; dis one ain't flying..

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 06, 2013
@taharqa2: Very well said.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by laykhorn(m): 9:50am On Jul 06, 2013

I can authoritatively tell you Fash is doing something about water. If you live in Isheri, Agbado\oke-odo, Ifako, or some other places you'll know. They have built a water basement with also a big tank as large as four Tanker containers joined together and have laid the path like pipelines such that the pipes run underground through all streets here in Oke-Odo. We hear when its opened we can tap from it and pay to the Lagos Water Corporation(5H per month like in bariga I guess).
You people need to widen your horizon and If you're to bash oppositions, be in a continual quest for knowledge#just saying#

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by pistol: 10:01am On Jul 06, 2013
BabaAlabi:
Did you not hear about the airplane that could not land because of a blackout at the airport? I agree that refurbishing some airports would increase economic value but that pales in comparison to what can be achieved if there's uninterrupted power..
Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by taharqa2: 11:31am On Jul 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
There's nothing as sweet as being on the side of the WINNING TEAM. I have NEVER supported any Nigeria politician (at the federal level) all my life. GEJ is the first and maybe the last.

I fell in love with GEJ from day one and the rest is history. The turning point was his sacking of Prof Maurice Iwu (I so much hated that man) and bringing on board of Prof Jega. I knew without doubt that ANY politician who insists (in deeds and words) on credible elections MUST perform.

All the while, I had no doubt that GEJ would deliver and would eventually become the FATHER of modern Nigeria. I was abused, blackmailed, persecuted, prosecuted, cursed, insulted and almost killed on NL for staying with my convictions. But day after day, my position is being vindicated.

I have been accused of being a paid agent. But that is a baseless accusation. I'm not being paid. Besides the fact that I ENJOY the fight that goes on here, my positions are born out of SINCERE convictions and GOOD conscience. Not that it is wrong or bad to be paid but the TRUTH is that I'm not being paid.

Also, I have no doubt my pay or rewards will come in the railway projects that will SOON be completed and commissioned across the country, the improving quality of federal roads, the Second Niger Bridge, Enugu International Airport, improved quality of the health sector, stable power supply,etc. For me, those are the things that matter.

By the way, I've been a fan of Barca for over 6yrs now so I know how it feels to be with a WINNING TEAM.

FRESH AIR everywhere you turn!
Well said, Bruv....very well said
Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 06, 2013
Another masterstroke...GEJ na real slow poison. Noticed the progress of works at the airport in May.

ACN/APC better rise above all this petty nonsensical politics to stand a modest chance of retaining Lagos.

Fresh air dey blow ACN/APC fowl nyansh don open
Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 06, 2013
Why this thread never hit front page? @moderators, wetin dey shelle?
Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by nerodenero: 11:59am On Jul 06, 2013
adaobi123:

Yes o ! When I go this December I shall inspect cool grin
I pray PHCN wont display their talent and when they do,I hope the Airport management wont say the man-in-charge of the generator room has gone out with the key.
Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by loswhite(m): 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2013
amarilo: Next face, a good parking lot that is automated and timed. Then drive all those guys hanging around like motherless adults.
what is next face ...lol
Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by loswhite(m): 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
0lumide: Average man never chop, na to dey invest in airport and all sort of amenities that only benefits those rich enough to afford them.. We will all die in chaos if the govt keeps neglecting the poor..
are u one of them
Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by kaeto(m): 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
2015, GEJ all the way..
Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by loswhite(m): 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2013
CFCfan:

GEJ's trip to China is among other things, to negotiate a $500 million loan which will be used to build 4 new international terminals in Lagos, Abuja, PH and Kano.
$500 million was given previously. This trip is 4 $3billion and other negotiations
Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by yhemster(m): 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2013
CFCfan:
Those are pics of the E-wing of the terminal. The baggage carousel was installed last week, and is being tested.
You can view more MMA pics at the 'Lagos airport' Facebook page.

Amen to that oooo
Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by Itoroetti(m): 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
Afam4eva:
I sure day your belle dey sweet you. These pictures go dey shame your enemies

Thank God u knw,eko ile cohort.
Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by Jendorr1(m): 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
nice 1
Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by Jendorr1(m): 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2013
adaobi123: Wow I like. I can see an operating luggage carousel. grin
nice 1
Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by Itoroetti(m): 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2013
What gives me more joy is d fact that more nairalanders are now coming out to believe in Gej's work.
My hrt is filled with true tears of joy that things are surely getting on well despite all odds.no nigerian leader has ever achieved what this man has achieved.kudos to those that believed that nigeria can bounce back.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by realitiescom(m): 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2013
BabaAlabi: Wait...I thought GEJ carried his clueless followers with him to china in order to borrow money for the remodeling of airport terminals? Let someone tell that retardeen that we need constant power first before airport remodeling...uninterrupted power creates a fertile environment for private investors to build airports in all the states in Naija...

What will u do for this country u foooooooool
Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by hayordelevic(m): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2013
0lumide: Average man never chop, na to dey invest in airport and all sort of amenities that only benefits those rich enough to afford them.. We will all die in chaos if the govt keeps neglecting the poor..
There you go again make average man work hard nah its as simple as that
Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by omoeso(m): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2013
Seriously, I don't know what people are celebrating here, I believe lots of guys praising all heaven here has not been to this airport before. The poster should extends his high praise pictures to some other areas and tell us how the government has really messed up this airport.
Starting from the parking lot, its a total disgrace. Even though the parking toll was increased 3months ago from N150-300 for cars and N200-400 for jeeps, the parking lot is a total disgrace. The roads are so terrible, pot-holes every corner and filled up with beggars and touts. I believe they should take a clue from the MM2 multi storey parking lot that was built my a private firm.
Another serious grey area is the departure/arrival lounge. not a single chair to sit down. u see travellers and users all sitting on the floor while some just spread cloths on the floor to sleep while waiting for their love ones. its indeed an eye-sore.
Well, I need not mention non existence of coffee centres, relaxation spots, non VIP restaurants etc. and yes, the almighty begging that goes on at the airport. right from the customs officials, to the immigrations and the so called SAHCOL officials that keeps begging you to give them money at every point. Annoying.
Mr poster, all this GEJ is working syndrome you are promoting here na wash. some of us surely know better. Try again.

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2013
abu12:

guy take am easy o,u go die of hbp o.Take am easy abeqqq,because if u die 2day,gej no go kum ur burial o,no giv ursef HBP,i don talk my own finish,HBP dey kil fasta dan HIV O.
Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by cold(m): 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2013
GEJ is working,end of!I have suddenly become a fan. Just deal with the corruption in your government & i'll join the bandwagon to sing your praises to the high heavens

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by sensisosu: 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2013
cant find anything like Lagos airport fan page on Facebook... i really don't believe this
Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by azzima(m): 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
There's nothing as sweet as being on the side of the WINNING TEAM. I have NEVER supported any Nigeria politician (at the federal level) all my life. GEJ is the first and maybe the last.

I fell in love with GEJ from day one and the rest is history. The turning point was his sacking of Prof Maurice Iwu (I so much hated that man) and bringing on board of Prof Jega. I knew without doubt that ANY politician who insists (in deeds and words) on credible elections MUST perform.

All the while, I had no doubt that GEJ would deliver and would eventually become the FATHER of modern Nigeria. I was abused, blackmailed, persecuted, prosecuted, cursed, insulted and almost killed on NL for staying with my convictions. But day after day, my position is being vindicated.

I have been accused of being a paid agent. But that is a baseless accusation. I'm not being paid. Besides the fact that I ENJOY the fight that goes on here, my positions are born out of SINCERE convictions and GOOD conscience. Not that it is wrong or bad to be paid but the TRUTH is that I'm not being paid.

Also, I have no doubt my pay or rewards will come in the railway projects that will SOON be completed and commissioned across the country, the improving quality of federal roads, the Second Niger Bridge, Enugu International Airport, improved quality of the health sector, stable power supply,etc. For me, those are the things that matter.

By the way, I've been a fan of Barca for over 6yrs now so I know how it feels to be with a WINNING TEAM.

FRESH AIR everywhere you turn!
but wait o, how can you bring in an electoral chairman by yourself. Someone that's supposed to be a neutral body. This is never in any civilised country. Definitely Whomever you bring will favor you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC / Nnamdi Azikiwe's Son, Chukwuma Buried As FG, Local Chiefs Absent / My Experience Today With A Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.