Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal (38611 Views)

Emir Sanusi Prays At The Tomb Of Murtala Muhammed (Pic) / Corpse Of Murtala Muhammed In 1976 (pix) / Buhari At The 40th Memorial Lecture Of Murtala Muhammed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by pappilo(m): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2013
That is the airport for sure but people heaping praises are being fooled by HDR imaging and Instagram type effects.

I used that wing in May and in real life it is still a shithole. No A/C, the toilet stinks to high heaven and fraudsters/scam artists operating right where these pics were taken.
Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by Od31(m): 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
pappilo: That is the airport for sure but people heaping praises are being fooled by HDR imaging and Instagram type effects.

I used that wing in May and in real life it is still a shithole. No A/C, the toilet stinks to high heaven and fraudsters/scam artists operating right where these pics were taken.

you are liar! i used the same airport too, there is nothing like HDR imaging effect. why can you people appreciate any thing. You guys just have the mentality that nothing can improve in Nigeria. I travel in to Nigeria and Out every two months I know how much they have improved. There is nothing fake in the pictures that is what it is now. Stop all those hater's stuff.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Willing To Return N400m To FG – Lawyer / Buhari, Cabals Unhappy With Osinbajo Over Sack Of Daura - Daily Independent / Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.