Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Gidi Gunner Arsenal Blog- If Your A Passionate Gooner...this Is Your Home - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Gidi Gunner Arsenal Blog- If Your A Passionate Gooner...this Is Your Home (2611 Views)

The Green Gooner Reloaded / The Green Gooner - An Arsenal Blog / Double Power Or Inverse Action? - The Green Gooner, August 13 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Gidi Gunner Arsenal Blog- If Your A Passionate Gooner...this Is Your Home by tonydoes: 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2013
If you live,eat, drink and sleep Arsenal football club...Then Gidi Gunner is where you meet to share all things arsenal with other Arsenal Mad gooners, visit gidigooner..com...

the season is about to start ,we are about to strenghten our team to take this EPL season by storm...HIGUAIN,FELLAINI,JULIO CESAR, LARS BENDER, and possibly ROONEY? hmmmm its our year folks...the trophy drought will end this year, i just know it..what say you?...
Re: Gidi Gunner Arsenal Blog- If Your A Passionate Gooner...this Is Your Home by BabaAlabi: 2:00am On Jul 06, 2013
Wake up from your slumber
Re: Gidi Gunner Arsenal Blog- If Your A Passionate Gooner...this Is Your Home by tonydoes: 11:35am On Jul 06, 2013
haa see them enemies of progress..Man utd fan obviously grin
BabaAlabi: Wake up from your slumber
Re: Gidi Gunner Arsenal Blog- If Your A Passionate Gooner...this Is Your Home by joseph1013: 11:55am On Jul 06, 2013
Arsenal fans are very funny. Your trophyless is not ending until 2050.

Ha ha ha
Re: Gidi Gunner Arsenal Blog- If Your A Passionate Gooner...this Is Your Home by tonydoes: 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2013
why did you stop at 2050?? you should have said till rapture... angry
joseph1013: Arsenal fans are very funny. Your trophyless is not ending until 2050.

Ha ha ha
Re: Gidi Gunner Arsenal Blog- If Your A Passionate Gooner...this Is Your Home by tonydoes: 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2013
NEW POST!!!!! ARSENAL IS BUILDING A KILLER SQUAD TO WRESTLE BACK THE TITLE FROM THE SHACKLE HOLD OF MANCHESTER "THE RED DEVILS" UNITED.. IN CONTINUATION OF THE ANALYSIS OF POSITIONS TO BE STRENGHTENED , WE LOOK AT THE GOALKEEPING POSITION, WHO DO YOU WANT BETWEEN THE STICKS? VIKTOR VALDES? JULIO CESAR THE BRAZIL STOPPER, OR PEPE REINA? OR DO YOU THINK WOJIECH SZCESNEY IS THE RIGHT MAN MOVING FORWARD.. ITS GIDI GOONER ARSENAL BLOG...http://gidigooner..com/ C'mon!! arsenal ! arsenal! arsenal! arsenal! cool
Re: Gidi Gunner Arsenal Blog- If Your A Passionate Gooner...this Is Your Home by MichaelEjike: 6:12am On Jul 09, 2013
Report Card.

Mr Wenger
8 years; No trophy
You think you can Do Better?
Prove It!!!
Create Your Own team On Love Football fantasy league Nigeria
www.lovefootballfc.com

Love Football N2.5m Naira Fanatasy League
Nigeria's First Online Fantasy Football League
2013-14 season
Re: Gidi Gunner Arsenal Blog- If Your A Passionate Gooner...this Is Your Home by ichidodo: 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2013
x
Re: Gidi Gunner Arsenal Blog- If Your A Passionate Gooner...this Is Your Home by ichidodo: 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2013
Nice thread....Though i wish we could hurry up with the higuain transfer before pre season....#comeonyougunners#
Re: Gidi Gunner Arsenal Blog- If Your A Passionate Gooner...this Is Your Home by tonydoes: 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2013
Thanks ichidodo !!! grin we need to stamp our authority on Nairaland...THE ARSENAL PASSION LIVES!!! ROONEY WILL BE WELCOME, HIGUAIN IS ON HIS WAY ALREADY, FELLAINI PERHAPS, JULIO "THE CAT" CESAR IN THE POST..MAAN! EXCITED
ichidodo: Nice thread....Though i wish we could hurry up with the higuain transfer before pre season....#comeonyougunners#
Re: Gidi Gunner Arsenal Blog- If Your A Passionate Gooner...this Is Your Home by tonydoes: 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2013
NEW POST IS UP!!! TODAY ON THE BLOG WE LOOK AT THE DEFENSIVE MID-FEILD POSITION. ALEX SONG WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR MAKALELE FROM YOUTH. BUT SONG GREW TOO BIG FOR HIS SHOES AND SO WE HAD TO CUT HIM LOOSE embarassed..BUT THIS NOW A NEW ERA WE NEED A TROJAN IN FRONT OF OUR BACK 4 TO WARD OFF THE LIKES OF vAN PERSIE,TORRES,DZEKO, AND OTHER DANGER MEN..WHO WILL IT BE? FELLAINI? BENDER? WHO OOOO!!C'MON ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSENAL!!!!!!!
Re: Gidi Gunner Arsenal Blog- If Your A Passionate Gooner...this Is Your Home by tonydoes: 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2013
New post !!Attacking Midfeild isnt a priority but my goodness what a plus it would be if Wenger suprises us with a purchase in the mould of Cesc Fabregas. cheesy... a guy who can thread killer through balls to Giroud, Walcott (road runner), Podolski (thunder left) and Higuain? (Forgeti we don buy am finish cool) KAI so who will we get, Alacantara say na Man u him dey go..too bad, Modric na ex Spurs but we will welcome him, Strootman is likely to go to Roma..so how about Fabregas Neymar has been bought he wont see playing time.. so visit http://gidigooner..com/ to read more... Arsenal posts daily! c'mon ARSENAL!!!!!
Re: Gidi Gunner Arsenal Blog- If Your A Passionate Gooner...this Is Your Home by tonydoes: 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2013
http://gidigooner..com/ We come to the end of the series of 5 positions arsenal need to strenghten to win trophies next season. we end it by looking at the Central defensive position, Ashley Williams is a rumoured target , but will he abandon the chance of 1st team football IN SWANSEA to fight for a place in the Arsenal team? is Joleon Lescott on his way to the Emirates? or Jagielka who in fairness has been a perenial target for arsenal... its the Diary of an Arsenal FAN in lasgidi....Gidi gooner noni, C'MON ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSENAL!!!! cool
ichidodo: x
Re: Gidi Gunner Arsenal Blog- If Your A Passionate Gooner...this Is Your Home by tonydoes: 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
CONGRATS YAYA SANOGO FOR BEING PART OF THE FRENCH U20 WINNERS OF THE JUNIOR FIFA WORLD CUP!! LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING U IN RED AND WHITE NEXT SEASON cool
Re: Gidi Gunner Arsenal Blog- If Your A Passionate Gooner...this Is Your Home by Gbawe: 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
Anyone watching the Arsenal preseason tour? Currently watching Arsenal v Indonesia dream team. 6 nil to Arsenal. Giroud with two finely taken goals. Podolski and Walcott on score sheet too.
Re: Gidi Gunner Arsenal Blog- If Your A Passionate Gooner...this Is Your Home by jmaine: 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
A true Gunner fan in heart and in blood reporting for duty cool
Re: Gidi Gunner Arsenal Blog- If Your A Passionate Gooner...this Is Your Home by jmaine: 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2013
Gbawe: Anyone watching the Arsenal preseason tour? Currently watching Arsenal v Indonesia dream team. 6 nil to Arsenal. Giroud with two finely taken goals. Podolski and Walcott on score sheet too.

Guess i missed this match. Hopefully the boys will get fit and mentally spiced up ASAP for the challenges ahead . .
Re: Gidi Gunner Arsenal Blog- If Your A Passionate Gooner...this Is Your Home by Gbawe: 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
jmaine:

Guess i missed this match. Hopefully the boys will get fit and mentally spiced up ASAP for the challenges ahead . .

They played well. some of the youngsters were impressive with Gnabry the pick of the lot and looking likely to be the one drafted in to the first team fully this year. I was watching out for Giroud because with this frustrating Hiquian/Suarez malaky I at least want Giroud improved with a full preseason behind him because it is on a tour like this the coaches can work on deficiencies and try different players/formation so the team can gel better.

I can tell you that his two goals were top drawer. Especially the second where he recieved the ball with his back to goal and spun intelligently to displace his marker and strike an unstoppable drive to the top corner of the post. I still think we need to get a class forward who would convert at least one out of every two chances in tight games. I am not sure Giroud can be that but he certainly looked impressive today with two goals and an assist.

The Higuain business is just annoying. If bobo wants to stay in Madrid, as latest news suggests, he should let us know so Arsenal can look elsewehere. Really hopeful we can get that Kondogbia lad. Very promising player. To watch any game, whether preaseason, Champions league or premieship/La liga/serie A/Bundesliga et al go to www.eplsite.com and download/activate any drivers. Been using it for a year and it has been safe to use so far and the range of games covered will usually includ the one you want to watch. Get latest Arsenal news , including transfer movements/targets, on the blog collator: http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League/Arsenal/All+Sources
Re: Gidi Gunner Arsenal Blog- If Your A Passionate Gooner...this Is Your Home by jmaine: 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2013
Gbawe:

They played well. some of the youngsters were impressive with Gnabry the pick of the lot and looking likely to be the one drafted in to the first team fully this year. I was watching out for Giroud because with this frustrating Hiquian/Suarez malaky I at least want Giroud improved with a full preseason behind him because it is on a tour like this the coaches can work on deficiencies and try different players/formation so the team can gel better.

I can tell you that his two goals were top drawer. Especially the second where he recieved the ball with his back to goal and spun intelligently to displace his marker and strike an unstoppable drive to the top corner of the post. I still think we need to get a class forward who would convert at least one out of every two chances in tight games. I am not sure Giroud can be that but he certainly looked impressive today with two goals and an assist.

The Higuain business is just annoying. If bobo wants to stay in Madrid, as latest news suggests, he should let us know so Arsenal can look elsewehere. Really hopeful we can get that Kondogbia lad. Very promising player. To watch any game, whether preaseason, Champions league or premieship/La liga/serie A/Bundesliga et al go to www.eplsite.com and download/activate any drivers. Been using it for a year and it has been safe to use so far and the range of games covered will usually includ the one you want to watch. Get latest Arsenal news , including transfer movements/targets, on the blog collator: http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League/Arsenal/All+Sources

Such an awesome update bruv, Thanks.

Am personally frustrated over the Higuan saga though my preference is for us to purchase that necessary evil called Luis Suarez. cheesy.

Even though we have forwards who can do good jobs if drafted in like Walcott and Podolski, its pertinent we up the stakes in getting a no nonsense deadly finisher who knows his job description.

To crown it all, Marouane Fellaini is a must for the Gunners . . .
Re: Gidi Gunner Arsenal Blog- If Your A Passionate Gooner...this Is Your Home by jmaine: 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2013
. . .
Re: Gidi Gunner Arsenal Blog- If Your A Passionate Gooner...this Is Your Home by tonydoes: 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
New post on Lasgidi gunner coming up at 4.00pm, 15 july...look out for it.. we will be discussing the protracted Transfer Saga of Arsenal football club especially as it concerns the Love triangle consisting us Higuain and Suarez..Who do we gooners want.?
Re: Gidi Gunner Arsenal Blog- If Your A Passionate Gooner...this Is Your Home by tonydoes: 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
NEW POST IS UP!! on http://gidigooner..com/ . Suarez or Higuain! its like choosing between Garceille Beavais and Kelly Rowland! wink Both HOT and Both AVAILABLE!! who will it be ? Arsene Wenger likes his Strikers skillfull and unselfish. IF WE GO BY THAT CRITERIA ITS HIGUAIN. but ARSENE IS A WISE OLD FOX, BUYING Suarez will Weaken Liverpool , a potential RIVAL! WE ALL KNOW THE OLD MAN IS PLANNING SOMETHING BUT WHAT? VISIT THE BLOG AND DROP COMMENTS ..ITS OUR CLUB ITS OUR PASSION, C'MON ARSENAL !!!
Re: Gidi Gunner Arsenal Blog- If Your A Passionate Gooner...this Is Your Home by tonydoes: 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
BOOM! NEW POST FOR YOUR LUNCH TIME READING...TODAY WE EMBARK ON A TWO PART EXPOSE ON OUR ENIGMATIC MANAGER. RUMOURS SUFACED RECENTLY THAT TALKS ARE ON TO GRANT HIM A NEW CONTRACT..SOME HAVE HAILED THE DECISION OTHERS ARE CRYING FOUL angry WENGER IS A CLASSY MANAGER AND IM PROUD TO HAVE HIM IN OUR CLUB..BUT I HAVE TO SAY THE LACK OF TROPHIES HAS GONE ON FOR FAR TOO LONG.. embarassed . SHOULD HE BE GIVEN A NEW CONTRACT OR NOT http://gidigooner..com/
jmaine: . . .
Re: Gidi Gunner Arsenal Blog- If Your A Passionate Gooner...this Is Your Home by tonydoes: 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2013
if i had a Gun i'll hunt down and shoot whoeever made up that carzola rubbish.... angry
Re: Gidi Gunner Arsenal Blog- If Your A Passionate Gooner...this Is Your Home by tonydoes: 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
PART 2 OF POST!! WENGER TO STAY OR NOT TO STAY... IGNORE JOVETIC JOOR, HE WILL FLOP AND BE SOLD AFTER TWO SEASON.. cheesy VISIT THE blog http://gidigooner..com/ arsenal for life!!!
tonydoes: BOOM! NEW POST FOR YOUR LUNCH TIME READING...TODAY WE EMBARK ON A TWO PART EXPOSE ON OUR ENIGMATIC MANAGER. RUMOURS SUFACED RECENTLY THAT TALKS ARE ON TO GRANT HIM A NEW CONTRACT..SOME HAVE HAILED THE DECISION OTHERS ARE CRYING FOUL angry WENGER IS A CLASSY MANAGER AND IM PROUD TO HAVE HIM IN OUR CLUB..BUT I HAVE TO SAY THE LACK OF TROPHIES HAS GONE ON FOR FAR TOO LONG.. embarassed . SHOULD HE BE GIVEN A NEW CONTRACT OR NOT http://gidigooner..com/
Re: Gidi Gunner Arsenal Blog- If Your A Passionate Gooner...this Is Your Home by datChelseaBoy: 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2013
All Chelsea fans, this is your home: http://wearebluesforever..com
Re: Gidi Gunner Arsenal Blog- If Your A Passionate Gooner...this Is Your Home by tonydoes: 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
you no see Chelsea thread post ya link, you come carry ya abomination pit here..chelsea ko..skekpe ni angry
datChelseaBoy: All Chelsea fans, this is your home: http://thechelseablueblood..com
Re: Gidi Gunner Arsenal Blog- If Your A Passionate Gooner...this Is Your Home by tonydoes: 11:29am On Jul 25, 2013
http://gidigooner..com/ New post on the blog!! looking at the latest developments on the Suarez deal...C'MON YOUGOONERS
Re: Gidi Gunner Arsenal Blog- If Your A Passionate Gooner...this Is Your Home by tonydoes: 11:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
NEW POST!!! This old dog needs new tricks http://gidigooner..com/
tonydoes: http://gidigooner..com/ New post on the blog!! looking at the latest developments on the Suarez deal...C'MON YOUGOONERS
Re: Gidi Gunner Arsenal Blog- If Your A Passionate Gooner...this Is Your Home by datChelseaBoy: 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2013
tonydoes: you no see Chelsea thread post ya link, you come carry ya abomination pit here..chelsea ko..skekpe ni angry
Haha...ha. That's because Arsenal are still learners.
Re: Gidi Gunner Arsenal Blog- If Your A Passionate Gooner...this Is Your Home by tonydoes: 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
i know you guys win trophies and all but dont worry watch out for us this season... angry
datChelseaBoy: Haha...ha. That's because Arsenal are still learners.
Re: Gidi Gunner Arsenal Blog- If Your A Passionate Gooner...this Is Your Home by tonydoes: 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
New Post! fresh reading...DO WE HAVE A PLAN B IF THE SUAREZ THING BOMBS? shocked http://gidigooner..com/

(1) (2) (3)

Wigan Vs Arsenal On Wednesday, 29th Dec; 8.45pm / Why Do Iniesta And Xavi Switch Jersey Numbers? / Chelsea V Manchester United - Postponed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.