Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Efe On His Wedding Night - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Efe On His Wedding Night (845 Views)

Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds / Caption This Groom Dancing on his wedding day / Laugh it Off with Efe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Efe On His Wedding Night by Belmot(m): 12:52am On Jul 06, 2013
Efe got married and on his wedding night he called his father for some tips on what to do, since he has never been with a woman before. 'So what do I do first'. His fatther: 'take her clothes off & lay her on the bed; 5mins later,Efe was on the phone again. 'She's naked & in bed,What do I do now? His father couldn't belive what he was hearing.'Take your damn! Clothes off & get into bed with her'. After another 5mins,Poor Efe got on the phone again. 'Dad,I'm naked & in bed with her. What do I do now? 'Sh1t son, do I have to spell everything out for you. Just put the hardest thing on your body where she pees.Goodnight. Just when the old man started snoring,His son got on the phone again. 'Ok Dad, I have my head in the toilet bowl,What do I do next? "DROWN YOURSELF YOU BLOODY IDGIT!
Re: Efe On His Wedding Night by Afam4eva(m): 12:55am On Jul 06, 2013
Lol grin

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Things / Am Now Changed...here IS A Sweet Joke To Enjoy / Akpors In An Amazing New Car..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.