Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,994 members, 7,806,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

NASA Finds Message From God On Mars - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / NASA Finds Message From God On Mars (6102 Views)

NASA Finds Message From God On Planet Mars‏ / NASA Finds Message From God On Mars / HOAX Alert!!!: NASA Didnt Discover Any Tablet On Mars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2013
musKeeto:

Please, we're not sheeple like your brethren.

One of Folykaze's threads on Islam in Japan (iirc) was roundly rebutted by atheists.

Bros, why do you drag me here

OP, thanks for the moonlight tale
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by jango99(m): 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
I don't understand why you people are making a fuss over a satirical news. It is obviously intended to be taken lightly. If anyone takes it seriously, such person needs to have their head checked out.
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by Mudley313: 2:11am On Jul 07, 2013
Alexcee: NASA announced today that its Curiosity Rover has found an unambiguous message from God written on tablets in a Martian cave.

According to an official press release two giant stone slabs the size of small elephants were located deep inside a cavern abutting Aeolis Mons, a large mountain.

Upon one tablet is a copy of the Ten Commandments and the text of John 3:16 written in 12 languages - including English, Spanish, Chinese, Basque and Hebrew. On the other tablet is a simple message in English reading "I am real."

According to top scientists who have studied the discovery extensively, these findings may have definitively established Christianity as the one true religion.

"This is amazing," says Syms Covington, an Australian researcher working for NASA's Mars Exploration Program. "We went into the cave looking for water, and we found proof of God's existence instead.

"I mean how else did those tablets get there? I can tell you one thing: there's not a single atheist inside NASA's control room now. What we saw was jaw-dropping."

Genesis 1:1

NASA's Curiosity rover arrived on Mars in August of last year with a mission to explore the Martian climate and geology for signs for habitability.

Thus far the mission has been a success, with the discovery of an ancient seabed and chemicals needed for life suggesting that Mars was once suitable for life.

However the tablets, both of which are signed "Peace and Love - Yahweh," represent the rover's most significant find to date, and is perhaps the most important scientific event in history.

"When people find out about this, they will demand change in our society," explains a political scientist at Georgetown University. "Democracy will have to give way to theocracy. We're gonna have to build more churches and reintroduce prayer into schools. Abortion is defiantly going to be illegal within a few months."

Despite its potential significance, Covington fears that the Earth-shattering discovery may not make the impact it should.

"Unfortunately, the mainstream media is so anti-Christian, they might not even pick up this story," he explains. "But God is real. We have proof. And everyone deserves to hear the truth."

religion actually strives on made up stories, only now we have the internet, videos, photos etc. for verification unlike the days when arab and jewish goat herders could make up stories about talking snakes, talking donkeys, and a man residing in the belly of a whale for 3 days
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by 2good(m): 3:02am On Jul 07, 2013
texaco1:
that link isnt credible
i have been searching for other links on it ,why is it that only african sites are the ones carrying the story?it isnt on bbc or any other western site .i am stil searching through major science sites yet none have the story
really funny

Because most Africans are religiously dumb and would believe any fairy tale story that strengthens their faith.
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by Nobody: 3:07am On Jul 07, 2013
Dear Humans,

This story about this "god" fella leaving messages in our caves is a lie of EPIC proportions. It is true that there is an elementary technological contraption you humans call "curiosity" on our planet; but this "robot" you humans are so excited about can't even detect the invincible Martian civilization it's exploring. We Martians LOL at you humans.
Nevertheles NASA didn't find any message from this god guy the op speaks of.
Why do you humans make up this superheroes called gods, then worship them and kill yourselves over them? Bunch of crazy apes!

1 Like

Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by ooman(m): 5:19am On Jul 10, 2013
its a pity god didn't write to us in any african language, perhaps he doesn't recognize africans. So much for our christians.
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2013
martinseme: All muslims ,atheists, pagans etc should see this discovery as a final calling sign from a loving fatherly God reaching out His hand to all his lost children to return home to his loving pardon and care..what other sign do you need to tell you that Jesus christ is the only way to God and heaven. no one has ever been to those places where those scientists made those startling discoveries, this should tell the wise child that God is real and Jesus christ is real and is the only way to salvation. wise up now you sinners and amend your ways through Jesus christ before its too late.this is certainly not a fiction but real
mods pls let this make the front page
Lmao. dont preach like this. it wont work. am a christian but i cant preach this way. and also this could be made up story.
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2013

This will finally shut those atheists up
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by MrTroll(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
Pipsland78:
This will finally shut those atheists up
Yes! Most definitely. I wonder what their excuse will now be angry
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars by texaco1: 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2013
Mr Troll: Yes! Most definitely. I wonder what their excuse will now be angry
Na wah for u oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Natural Disasters God's Way Of Punishing The World For Sin? / Jesus Of Nazareth - An Historical View / What Percentage Of The World's Population Does The Atheists Constitute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.