Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

My Wife Of 10 Years Abandoned Me And Our Three Pretty Kids And Roaming The Str. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Of 10 Years Abandoned Me And Our Three Pretty Kids And Roaming The Str. (2636 Views)

Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks / Xperiment! Woman Ask 100 Men On The Str 4 Sex, U Won't Believe Hw Many Said Yes! / My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Of 10 Years Abandoned Me And Our Three Pretty Kids And Roaming The Str. by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 06, 2013
Closed
Re: My Wife Of 10 Years Abandoned Me And Our Three Pretty Kids And Roaming The Str. by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 06, 2013
okay.
Re: My Wife Of 10 Years Abandoned Me And Our Three Pretty Kids And Roaming The Str. by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 06, 2013
Sad story!
Are you a born again Christian?
If you are not, give your life to Christ now!!!

Was your marriage founded on the rock of Christ or you entered everyday sort of marriage...now you have seen how the devil just wrecked your home. Draw nearer to Christ and he will give you an expected end.

For those that trust in Christ is like the seed that fell beside the river bank and it shall be watered forever...

Come ye all that are heavy laden, and Christ will give you rest.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of 10 Years Abandoned Me And Our Three Pretty Kids And Roaming The Str. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:55am On Jul 06, 2013
U want another person to use as money ritual?
Re: My Wife Of 10 Years Abandoned Me And Our Three Pretty Kids And Roaming The Str. by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 06, 2013
SLIDE waxie: U want another person to use as money ritual?
Bros he is not asking for a virgin na unlike the first wife he got at 18.

The efficacy of a 35 year old lady is only but counterfeits. grin
Re: My Wife Of 10 Years Abandoned Me And Our Three Pretty Kids And Roaming The Str. by Cholls(m): 10:33am On Jul 06, 2013
^^^ nawa for you o how you even know
Re: My Wife Of 10 Years Abandoned Me And Our Three Pretty Kids And Roaming The Str. by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 06, 2013
STORY! STORY!! STORY!!!
Re: My Wife Of 10 Years Abandoned Me And Our Three Pretty Kids And Roaming The Str. by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 06, 2013
Closed

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of 10 Years Abandoned Me And Our Three Pretty Kids And Roaming The Str. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 06, 2013
Colsed

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of 10 Years Abandoned Me And Our Three Pretty Kids And Roaming The Str. by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 06, 2013
Closed
Re: My Wife Of 10 Years Abandoned Me And Our Three Pretty Kids And Roaming The Str. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2013
Closed
Re: My Wife Of 10 Years Abandoned Me And Our Three Pretty Kids And Roaming The Str. by Davidoff2000: 11:36am On Jul 06, 2013
yawa///for ten years?
Re: My Wife Of 10 Years Abandoned Me And Our Three Pretty Kids And Roaming The Str. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2013
sheriff777:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[b]You are the kind of person on mind set that any rich man is a spiritualist, I pity you because you should watch what you say or you bring perpetual poverty to your self. Do You Think If you use her for ritual she will be alive or even run out. You are such a fool. Use her for ritual and lived with her for 10 years. she very very beautiful and hot but 1001% possessed. I have been in and out MFM Prayer city, even when i brought the pastors to pray for her in the brothers house where she was staying she ran away. Now ran to Leave with an user member in a church in Okafa isolo New Dominum where the pastor has make so many fake prophecies that will never see the light of the day. It was there gave her those fake news to come out and marry member of there user hence I told her I am not sure of their powers, I prefer MFM or Catholic. To say the fact people from that church have told me their suspicion with her and that guy , fortunately i saw them clouding together yesterday night, i stopped she was shocked she came to greeted me and i called the boy oh boy so you are one of those that made her to run out of her husband home and she said to the guy leave that fool lets go that was in a road leading to Becan hotel in Lagos here So if she was used as ritual will she ever be alive. More over at 18 she was not a virgin i was not the first guy in her life so what the heck with you. I was already rich before I married her. If I treating her badly then why is the whole family in support of me and said i should leave her to see with her eyes what she has done to her self. Though I chose not to accept her again but I will help her in prayers so she will know herself because I want her to leave and regret what she has done. I will scan the fake prophecies and post on this wall.[/b]

You are quick to condemn her fo.ol, yet you are daft blind to explore all probable possibility for your wife present situations.

Have you conducted spiritual deliverance on yourself? Since you have gone spiritual over this matter, why did you marry her when her parent counselled you on the repercussion? Now for being a Mo.ron, do you think there is a special god that reside in nairaland for all your spiritual afflictions?
Why bring your misery here?

My friend go and seek for spiritual cleansing for yourself. Pray, fast and meditate on the word of God and your wife will come back to you with no further drama.

Next time I won't be nice with you....ask around!!!
Re: My Wife Of 10 Years Abandoned Me And Our Three Pretty Kids And Roaming The Str. by Enegod(m): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2013
SLIDE waxie: U want another person to use as money ritual?
this is not cool,bro

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of 10 Years Abandoned Me And Our Three Pretty Kids And Roaming The Str. by haitto99(m): 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2013
dis is wat I call konkobilo!!!
Re: My Wife Of 10 Years Abandoned Me And Our Three Pretty Kids And Roaming The Str. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
After reading your tale,toni braxtons song came to mind *just another sad love song lurking my brain like crazy* sorry you have to go back to the marriage market to fish for another bride.but no vex o i want to ask a question,is it the same money you collect from your now ex inlaws you will use to pay for the bride price of your prospective new wife or what.anyway happy searching but this time make sure you shine your eyes wella.dont be deceived by the figure 8,big hips,big a,r,se,big front and so on grin make sure you shine your eye well before you enter another one chance.as per your kids God will not let any man father your kids when you are still alive,hale and hearty.pele cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of 10 Years Abandoned Me And Our Three Pretty Kids And Roaming The Str. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
LastApostle:
You are quick to condemn her fo.ol, yet you are daft blind to explore all probable possibility for your wife present situations.

Have you conducted spiritual deliverance on yourself? Since you have gone spiritual over this matter, why did you marry her when her parent counselled you on the repercussion? Now for being a Mo.ron, do you think there is a special god that reside in nairaland for all your spiritual afflictions?
Why bring your misery here?

My friend go and seek for spiritual cleansing for yourself. Pray, fast and meditate on the word of God and your wife will come back to you with no further drama.

Next time I won't be nice with you....ask around!!!

My Post was Made For :SLIDE waxie: Not You I Wrongly Posted All same Kool
Re: My Wife Of 10 Years Abandoned Me And Our Three Pretty Kids And Roaming The Str. by Chubhie: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2013
sheriff777: This is a real sad story. My Wife whom I have lived and with for 10 years and over loved her, suddenly started being funny since January. On April 17 2013 her father called that I should send her home for deliverance. I obliged and that was the end of my marriage. Since then i keep sing her in blind sports with boys she is older than. I have gone home took my family to theirs etc and finally every body said she has told them that she is no more ready for the marriage. i married her when she was 18 she is now 29 and i am 36. My first daughter is 9 my first son is 7+ and my last boy is 4+. All efforts had hit the rock as she is attached with one fake pastor who gives her fake prophecies etc. Now I have called the family to refund traditional rites and I want to remarry immediately but want a woman from age 35 above who is reday for marriage.
She wants to have fun. she may come back and spend her old age with you when she is through.Never ever again in your life climb a fence for one who can not cross a gutter for you.there is always a thousand and one strong reasons to leave any relationship however flimsy some maybe.you have to be strong,prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of 10 Years Abandoned Me And Our Three Pretty Kids And Roaming The Str. by yemmit90: 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2013
@op, was it the wife you want back or spiritual freedom or you wanted to marry another woman? Because your story sounds like you've put this woman into a physical/psychological bondage for a decade. Hence she gained her freedom and wanna flex.

If she was truly possessed as you claimed,you wouldn't be seeking for her return in the first place. Better go for spiritual deliverance and move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of 10 Years Abandoned Me And Our Three Pretty Kids And Roaming The Str. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2013
sheriff777:

My Post was Made For :SLIDE waxie: Not You I Wrongly Posted All same Kool
una see urself now? grin u don shoot ur partner grin

Dem no tell u before say no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper? grin
Re: My Wife Of 10 Years Abandoned Me And Our Three Pretty Kids And Roaming The Str. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2013
Closed
Re: My Wife Of 10 Years Abandoned Me And Our Three Pretty Kids And Roaming The Str. by obyrich(m): 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2013
LastApostle: Sad story!
Are you a born again Christian?
If you are not, give your life to Christ now!!!

Was your marriage founded on the rock of Christ or you entered everyday sort of marriage...now you have seen how the devil just wrecked your home. Draw nearer to Christ and he will give you an expected end.

For those that trust in Christ is like the seed that fell beside the river bank and it shall be watered forever...

Come ye all that are heavy laden, and Christ will give you rest.
This is completely nonsensical! Utter rubbish!
Re: My Wife Of 10 Years Abandoned Me And Our Three Pretty Kids And Roaming The Str. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
Oga,there is no smoke without fire,go and really find out what exactly is wrong with your wife!
Re: My Wife Of 10 Years Abandoned Me And Our Three Pretty Kids And Roaming The Str. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 06, 2013
obyrich:
This is completely nonsensical! Utter rubbish!
You don't poison a view without properly educating on what is right.

Can you explain why it is utter rubbish?
Re: My Wife Of 10 Years Abandoned Me And Our Three Pretty Kids And Roaming The Str. by WorldwarIII: 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2013
At OP, the summary of your story is dat you want a lady about 35yrs who is ready for marriage to indicate interest.. Shikena! You shld ve just gone straight to d point instead of telling us scary stufz we don't ve a solution to... angry
Expectant ladies in the house, over to you grin.. Another chance to be hooked beckons! wink

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of 10 Years Abandoned Me And Our Three Pretty Kids And Roaming The Str. by MizEmerald(f): 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2013
I tink I understand dis OP but his problem isn't sometn dat should posted here,its more personal,I pray God deliver her,women with marine problems as OP claims don't have stable marriages,sorry u're caught in dat web.
Re: My Wife Of 10 Years Abandoned Me And Our Three Pretty Kids And Roaming The Str. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
The problems of men!!!
Re: My Wife Of 10 Years Abandoned Me And Our Three Pretty Kids And Roaming The Str. by kosokoadeyemi: 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
My advice for u is to kids, hw they will become somebody in life instead of lookin for useless woman that will spoil ur life &kids
Re: My Wife Of 10 Years Abandoned Me And Our Three Pretty Kids And Roaming The Str. by Appleyard(m): 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
You want to enter into marriage again when you still have not been able to fathom what actually happened to your marriage? Why your wife suddenly chose to go "jack" over the marriage? I think you should first seek spiritual help to your case, because; people just don't wake up over night and abandone their marriages without a second thought; not to mention when kids are already involved.

I think you are facing a serious spiritual attack/manipulation here. Most of this sort are either cause by water spirit (marine wife or husband), and it may be coming from your end or that of your wife. And this is the more reason you shouild first seek God in fasting and prayers- for if it is coming from yor side, then the likelihood that it might occur again is very high. So please, do seek the face of God first before any other thing.

Take heart, everything would be alright. Just seek God out, and you will find the right answers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guyz Can You Date Her?see Pic. / . / Mate1 Registration, Login Free Online Dating Site, On Www.mate1.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.