Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,574 members, 7,770,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:15 AM

4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa (47464 Views)

710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement / Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) / Nigerians Killed Around Gaddafi’s Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2013
Mthimbane.ZA:

Tricks really r in ur genes 24/7, now u want 2 trick me on this 1. Sorry bru u stand a good chance 2 explain them cos they r foreign 2 me.
SMH
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 08, 2013
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by playmode(m): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2013
sheyie2007: there are more intelligent ways of making yourself known, not spewing all this on a public platform.. Even if you reside in the North pole, never underestimate anyone.. You never know... My 2 cents

[size=15pt][b]Intelligent? Do you know the meaning of the word?

Intelligent : Showing sound judgment and rationality.

Can you kindly point out which of my comments lack sound judgment and rationality?

Secondly you insinuated that i want to make myself known. Known for what? Are they giving out awards on Nairaland for posting comments or do we win some prize money if our comment is popular? undecided

Thirdly you said i underestimated someone ? Who might be? Can it be the same guy who called me jobless? Funny how you ignored his comment and focused on mine.Please remove your blinkers and see my post for what they are: THE VERY BITTER TRUTH about a people who think they are the next best thing after slice bread even though all they done is disgrace our country worldwide.

Lastly you said i should not spew this here,where should i spew it ? In my bedroom perhaps? You see that is the problem with us Nigerians ,always hiding the truth about our country.This is why these people have continued to do what they do because no one scolds them or condemns their actions.Instead we speak big grammar and try to cover everything.The Nigerian association in SA headed by mainly igbo 419 bosses do not publicly condemn the criminal actions of Nigerians in SA,yet they cry when something happens to a Nigerian. Coincidentally the same individuals who head the Nigerian association of SA also head the Ndigbo Association of SA.These clowns have been misrepresenting Nigerians for years in SA.Thank GOD for the South Africa - Nigeria Chamber of Commerce (http://www.sa-ncc.co.za/)where you can meet decent Nigerians:

[img]http://www.globalvillagedirectory.info/Uploads/Images/-1_sa-chamber_nigeria-vol1_main.JPG[/img]

....and the various Nigerian student association all over SA especially Mosnash University:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-Student-AssociationMonash-University-SA/149878828409676

You don't know anything about me dude.Go to the original link about this topic on news24 and look in the comments section. You will see how i defended Nigerians in the face of hard evidence. This nairaland is a Nigerian forum ,if we can't tell ourselves the truth on a Nigerian forum ,where are we supposed to do it? I am tired of defending the indefensible.These guys need to be told what they are and how they are harming our image and destroying any hope for our future generation.

I do not dabble in self deceit and i do not mince words.I say it as i see it,i am not here to make friends.I am here to tell it as it is.[/b][/size]

3 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by ikeyman00(m): 11:14am On Jul 08, 2013
^^^^ my man zip all that trash to yourself biko

next time u come to Nigeria let us nl know

enuff said for now ANGRY

PEACE

ezi!
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by collynzo2(m): 11:16am On Jul 08, 2013
playmode:

[size=15pt]Shey na me u dey call jobless? Hehehehehehe.....listen up boy ,there are people on NL who know my real identity and know what i do for a living.Maybe you should speak to them.Right now i am having business breakfast for two so cherios. Now go and sell your spare parts. grin grin grin grin[/size]

And you had to download pictures online to prove you are having business breakfast? What a dimwit!
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Litmus: 11:34am On Jul 08, 2013

If I'm not mistaken those weird images arnt of Nigerians. I think some of them are African Americans, i think something to do with homosexuality. In addition, similar pictures were taken by some Nigerian guy who lived in the Congo and took may weird images in the Congo. There was a retrospective of his work shown in some British museum sometime ago. However, i have to explore it more, I'm sketchy at this stage.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by playmode(m): 11:35am On Jul 08, 2013
collynzo2: And you had to download pictures online to prove you are having business breakfast? What a dimwit!

[size=15pt]I thought you said you had a job and you were going to do it? You don throw paper finish? O boy you fast ooooo grin grin when you have nothing to say you result to insults,now who is the dimwit? So that picture dey pepper you? chai o boy you dey suffer ooo. Na common food dey worry you like this,you be papa ajasco? grin grin grin grin grin Una men that be nothing tongue [/size]
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 08, 2013
playmode:

Can you kindly point out which of my comments lack sound judgment and rationality?

Secondly you insinuated that i want to make myself known. Known for what? Are they giving out awards on Nairaland for posting comments or do we win some prize money if our comment is popular? undecided

Thirdly you said i underestimated someone ? Who might be? Can it be the same guy who called me jobless? Funny how you ignored his comment and focused on mine.Please remove your blinkers and see my post for what they are: THE VERY BITTER TRUTH about a people who think they are the next best thing after slice bread even though all they done is disgrace our country worldwide.

Lastly you said i should not spew this here,where should i spew it ? In my bedroom perhaps? You see that is the problem with us Nigerians ,always hiding the truth about our country.This is why these people have continued to do what they do because no one scolds them or condemns their actions.Instead we speak big grammar and try to cover everything.The Nigerian association in SA headed by mainly igbo 419 bosses do not publicly condemn the criminal actions of Nigerians in SA,yet they cry when something happens to a Nigerian. Coincidentally the same individuals who head the Nigerian association of SA also head the Ndigbo Association of SA.These clowns have been misrepresenting Nigerians for years in SA.Thank GOD for the South Africa - Nigeria Chamber of Commerce (http://www.sa-ncc.co.za/)where you can meet decent Nigerians:

[img]http://www.globalvillagedirectory.info/Uploads/Images/-1_sa-chamber_nigeria-vol1_main.JPG[/img]

....and the various Nigerian student association all over SA especially Mosnash University:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-Student-AssociationMonash-University-SA/149878828409676

You don't know anything about me dude.Go to the original link about this topic on news24 and look in the comments section. You will see how i defended Nigerians in the face of hard evidence. This nairaland is a Nigerian forum ,if we can't tell ourselves the truth on a Nigerian forum ,where are we supposed to do it? I am tired of defending the indefensible.These guys need to be told what they are and how they are harming our image and destroying any hope for our future generation.

I do not dabble in self deceit and i do not mince words.I say it as i see it,i am not here to make friends.I am here to tell it as it is.[/b][/size]
I think you and those liking your comments have comprehension issues.. A folk got the pictures of his whole family uploaded on a thread on this site accompanied with a threat.... I'm just telling you to be careful about what you post about yourself on a public domain.. Whatever issues you have with Nigerians is your problem not mine.. Goodluck to you..

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by playmode(m): 11:39am On Jul 08, 2013
Litmus:

If I'm not mistaken those weird images arnt of Nigerians. I think some of them are African Americans, i think something to do with homosexuality. In addition, similar pictures were taken by some Nigerian guy who lived in the Congo and took may weird images in the Congo. There was a retrospective of his work shown in some British museum sometime ago. However, i have to explore it more, I'm sketchy at this stage.

[size=15pt]This pictures were taken from www.419eater.com amd http://www.419baiter.com/. These guys bait Nigerian scammers and ask them to do silly things before they send them money.The dumb Nigerian not taking the hint go and ahead take this silly pictures in the hope that the "mugu will pay".That just proves that these individual have very low IQs as they are unable to realize that they are being taken for a ride.[/size]
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 08, 2013
If I were in those pics you uploaded and I got to know, you go hear am.. Except you're ethereal.. sad

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by magnificentdav: 11:43am On Jul 08, 2013
playmode:

[size=15pt][b]Listen here donkey ,i am a pure Nigerian ,pure Lagos born Ekiti/Ondo boy.You can spread your lies but i grew up in Nigeria.Do you know Ladipo Kasumu street in Allen avenue,Ikeja?Go and ask about The Law from Ado Ekiti,that was my father.Do you remember the Jeddah air crash of 1998 ? Go read up on it ,my father was the attorney who worked on that case and helped the families of the pilgrims secure compensation from the Airline and the Airplane manufacturer. He worked with George Sarah from US social services as well an attorney in Texas to sue them both.My father had a popular chamber in breadfruit street on Lagos Island behind Bristol hotel and not far from Mandilas,Kingways,Mr biggs and cash & carry.

I grew up with a silver spoon in my mouth but i will not join you and lie about Nigeria.I went to Christland school in opebi then to st Gregory's college obalende and finally attended Lasu ojo so there is nothing you can tell me about Nigeria.I remember the days when we use to buy customized football jerseys from LOP (Land of plenty) in Victoria island.The days when lumberjack shirts,timberland,Sanchos boots e.t.c were reigning. I remember the parties big boys like Abiolas sons used to hold in opebi opposite tasty fried chicken.I remember when i was in Lasu and had to deal constantly with Ayes and Eye trouble.I remember when i started hustling by buying second hand electronics from Alabas market and reselling to my classmates.O boy i don waka well well for naija so leave story.

It is you who needs to free yourself from slavery.I used to think Nigeria was the bomb because i grew up rich and never lacked anything but when i traveled i realized how fu-cked up Nigeria was.All my "Naija i rep" ego was deflated when i started visiting South African countries and they looked even better then some countries in Europe.I was very ashamed of Nigeria because i did not understand how any other African country can be a billion times better than Nigeria in all aspects.Be angry at me all you like ,the day you travel out of that hell hole ,you will remember me and understand where i am coming from.Experience is the best teacher.

One question you must ask your self if you have any form of intelligence is this: If South Africa is so bad how come Nigerians are flocking to the country like flies? Surely if the South Africans were so evil and killing Nigerian everywhere ,Nigerians would have left by now My friend who works at the airport told me that at least 89 Nigerians arrive in South Africa every 48 hours.Right now it is confirmed that the number of Nigerians in South Africa has surpassed the 1.5 million mark.If Naija is so sweet what are people running away from? Tell us "chairman" why there is a long queue in front of the SA embassy in Lagos? It is not rocket science,if you want to be honest with yourself ,you already know the answer.As far as i am concerned,the day the South African Government get rids of these igbo boys on the streets is the day ,the good reputation of decent Nigerians will be restored in SA.[/b][/size]
listen bastard go ask ur parents were ur from? I stayed at alade estate(allen avenue) we hv a huge population than south africa hv u bin 2 nigerian embassy in china u wil c how the chinese people are on long ques to hv a nigerian visa but dat dosent mean we better than them they ar just simply comin 2 invest dats d same way nigerians go to south africa to do and nigerians luv travelin i hv bin 2 south africa severally and some african countries europe america but i stl reside in my beloveth nigeria i jst go 4 business and frm d way ur talking its since 1998 u left nigeria to south africa relax south africans go soon kill you dey dia no come back ooo coz nigeria no need bastards lyk u anymore evn if u come 2 nigeria u wil be deported bck 2 south africa (fake nigerian idiot)
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 08, 2013
playmode:

watch it..
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by playmode(m): 11:47am On Jul 08, 2013
sheyie2007: I think you and those liking your comments have comprehension issues.. A folk got the pictures of his whole family uploaded on a thread on this site accompanied with a threat.... I'm just telling you to be careful about what you post about yourself on a public domain.. Whatever issues you have with Nigerians is your problem not mine.. Goodluck to you..

[size=15pt]Apologies if i misinterpreted your comment.Your concern is appreciated but do not worry.I wouldn't come here and post pictures without first assessing the situation.Anyone who threatens me here will get a swift and just response. I have done this before on Nairaland when someone threatened to kill me including GEJ's former erand boy beaf. I am sure those who were around then saw how i responded to him and proved to him who i am and what i am capable of.

Like i said before there are people here who know my real identity and know what i do for a living so anyone wishing to threaten me can bring it on.Everything i have said here is the truth,i have not threatened anyone but merely shed light on the reality of what is going on in SA. People will get angry at me and hate my guts but even they know that what i am saying is the truth.
[/size]
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by collynzo2(m): 11:50am On Jul 08, 2013
playmode:

[size=15pt]I thought you said you had a job and you were going to do it? You don throw paper finish? O boy you fast ooooo grin grin when you have nothing to say you result to insults,now who is the dimwit? So that picture dey pepper you? chai o boy you dey suffer ooo. Na common food dey worry you like this,you be papa ajasco? grin grin grin grin grin Una men that be nothing tongue [/size]
You claimed to be having business breakfast, but posted pics you got online. That makes you a dimwit.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by playmode(m): 11:50am On Jul 08, 2013
iterator24:
watch it..

[size=15pt]Ogini? I think you have been watching too many nollywood movies [/size]grin grin grin

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by playmode(m): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2013
magnificentdav: listen bastard go ask ur parents were ur from? I stayed at alade estate(allen avenue) we hv a huge population than south africa hv u bin 2 nigerian embassy in china u wil c how the chinese people are on long ques to hv a nigerian visa but dat dosent mean we better than them they ar just simply comin 2 invest dats d same way nigerians go to south africa to do and nigerians luv travelin i hv bin 2 south africa severally and some african countries europe america but i stl reside in my beloveth nigeria i jst go 4 business and frm d way ur talking its since 1998 u left nigeria to south africa relax south africans go soon kill you dey dia no come back ooo coz nigeria no need bastards lyk u anymore evn if u come 2 nigeria u wil be deported bck 2 south africa (fake nigerian idiot)

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by magnificentdav: 11:53am On Jul 08, 2013
playmode:

[size=15pt][b]Listen here donkey ,i am a pure Nigerian ,pure Lagos born Ekiti/Ondo boy.You can spread your lies but i grew up in Nigeria.Do you know Ladipo Kasumu street in Allen avenue,Ikeja?Go and ask about The Law from Ado Ekiti,that was my father.Do you remember the Jeddah air crash of 1998 ? Go read up on it ,my father was the attorney who worked on that case and helped the families of the pilgrims secure compensation from the Airline and the Airplane manufacturer. He worked with George Sarah from US social services as well an attorney in Texas to sue them both.My father had a popular chamber in breadfruit street on Lagos Island behind Bristol hotel and not far from Mandilas,Kingways,Mr biggs and cash & carry.

I grew up with a silver spoon in my mouth but i will not join you and lie about Nigeria.I went to Christland school in opebi then to st Gregory's college obalende and finally attended Lasu ojo so there is nothing you can tell me about Nigeria.I remember the days when we use to buy customized football jerseys from LOP (Land of plenty) in Victoria island.The days when lumberjack shirts,timberland,Sanchos boots e.t.c were reigning. I remember the parties big boys like Abiolas sons used to hold in opebi opposite tasty fried chicken.I remember when i was in Lasu and had to deal constantly with Ayes and Eye trouble.I remember when i started hustling by buying second hand electronics from Alabas market and reselling to my classmates.O boy i don waka well well for naija so leave story.

It is you who needs to free yourself from slavery.I used to think Nigeria was the bomb because i grew up rich and never lacked anything but when i traveled i realized how fu-cked up Nigeria was.All my "Naija i rep" ego was deflated when i started visiting South African countries and they looked even better then some countries in Europe.I was very ashamed of Nigeria because i did not understand how any other African country can be a billion times better than Nigeria in all aspects.Be angry at me all you like ,the day you travel out of that hell hole ,you will remember me and understand where i am coming from.Experience is the best teacher.

One question you must ask your self if you have any form of intelligence is this: If South Africa is so bad how come Nigerians are flocking to the country like flies? Surely if the South Africans were so evil and killing Nigerian everywhere ,Nigerians would have left by now My friend who works at the airport told me that at least 89 Nigerians arrive in South Africa every 48 hours.Right now it is confirmed that the number of Nigerians in South Africa has surpassed the 1.5 million mark.If Naija is so sweet what are people running away from? Tell us "chairman" why there is a long queue in front of the SA embassy in Lagos? It is not rocket science,if you want to be honest with yourself ,you already know the answer.As far as i am concerned,the day the South African Government get rids of these igbo boys on the streets is the day ,the good reputation of decent Nigerians will be restored in SA.[/b][/size]
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by playmode(m): 11:53am On Jul 08, 2013
sheyie2007: If I were in those pics you uploaded and I got to know, you go hear am.. Except you're ethereal.. sad

[size=15pt]What pictures would that be now? Please be specific. [/size]
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 08, 2013
playmode:

[size=15pt]Apologies if i misinterpreted your comment.Your concern is appreciated but do not worry.I wouldn't come here and post pictures without first assessing the situation.Anyone who threatens me here will get a swift and just response. I have done this before on Nairaland when someone threatened to kill me including GEJ's former erand boy beaf. I am sure those who were around then saw how i responded to him and proved to him who i am and what i am capable of.

Like i said before there are people here who know my real identity and know what i do for a living so anyone wishing to threaten me can bring it on.Everything i have said here is the truth,i have not threatened anyone but merely shed light on the reality of what is going on in SA . People will get angry at me and hate my guts but even they know that what i am saying is the truth.[/size]
Please elaborate
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 08, 2013
playmode:

[size=15pt]What pictures would that be now? Please be specific. [/size]
do you understand English at all? Or do I need to paraphrase?
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by collynzo2(m): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2013
playmode:

[size=15pt]This pictures were taken from www.419eater.com amd http://www.419baiter.com/. These guys bait Nigerian scammers and ask them to do silly things before they send them money.The dumb Nigerian not taking the hint go and ahead take this silly pictures in the hope that the "mugu will pay".That just proves that these individual have very low IQs as they are unable to realize that they are being taken for a ride.[/size]
You are a fool! The fact that there is 419 in the name doesn't mean that the scammers are only Nigerians, the name 419 originated from Nigeria but it's now a globally recognized nick name for advanced fee fraud. Some of the culprit's caught there are not Nigerians as you can tell from their names, many who happen to be Nigerians are not igbos, but you saw it as an oppurtunity to insult igbos. Once again, you are a fool!
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by playmode(m): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2013
sheyie2007:
Please elaborate

[size=15pt] undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Dude have you not been reading any of comments undecided undecided undecided undecided

Ok let me summarize: Igbos boys are have destroyed the image of Nigerians in SA and now they shooting each to bloody bits just to control their diminishing drug territories.This then leads to more South Africans hating Nigerians.Honest Nigerians are now labeled the same as these criminals.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by playmode(m): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2013
sheyie2007: do you understand English at all? Or do I need to paraphrase?

[size=15pt]Listen if want to be nasty and not capable of civil discourse ,i can play the same game too.No one has a monopoly of insulting others or trying to be coy. Parahase my azz,better read your own comment and see where you fell short,bloody chimp.[/size]

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by ikeyman00(m): 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
@@@@

It baffles me wat some basstard like playmode will do to justify their uselessness

well maybe u should post photos of Pakistanis strapped with bombs on them

tax evaders from Uk living in Cyprus

Russian and Italian mafias buying houses all over UK

like i said zip ur inconsequential foolishness to yourself misstart

feelling like u are touching something eh

one still wonders the reason u have not blame the HIV worries over there on the great Igbo

u type from south west is the reason the country still couldn't walk
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by playmode(m): 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
collynzo2: You are a fool! The fact that there is 419 in the name doesn't mean that the scammers are only Nigerians, the name 419 originated from Nigeria but it's now a globally recognized nick name for advanced fee fraud. Some of the culprit's caught there are not Nigerians as you can tell from their names, many who happen to be Nigerians are not igbos, but you saw it as an oppurtunity to insult igbos. Once again, you are a fool!

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
playmode:

[size=15pt]Listen if want to be nasty and not capable of civil discourse ,i can play the same game too.No one has a monopoly of insulting others or trying to be coy. Parahase my azz,better read your own comment and see where you fell short,bloody chimp.[/size]
sweet and all your comments thus far suggests you're capable of civil discourse? lol
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by collynzo2(m): 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
playmode:

These scams are named after section 419 of the Nigerian penal code which deals with this type of scam. However, Nigeria is certainly not the only country from which these e-mails originate. I have had these e-mails come from virtually every part of the world - Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, UK, Canada, etc. This site will consider dealing with any type of advance fee fraud proposal that arrives by e-mail, regardless of its origin. http://www.419baiter.com/
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by playmode(m): 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2013
ikeyman00: @@@@

It baffles me wat some basstard like playmode will do to justify their uselessness

well maybe u should post photos of Pakistanis strapped with bombs on them

tax evaders from Uk living in Cyprus

Russian and Italian mafias buying houses all over UK

like i said zip ur inconsequential foolishness to yourself misstart

feelling like u are touching something eh

[size=15pt]Boring[/size]

[img]http://wp.streetwise.co/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/yawn-380x540.jpg[/img]
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by ikeyman00(m): 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2013
^^^

EMPTY!!

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by magnificentdav: 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2013
playmode:

[size=15pt][b]Hehehehehe.....words of a low IQ negro.I dare you to engage me in an intellectual debate. They no born you well, bloody Mgbeke. angry

I have one question for you though:

Why don't you Igbos like bathing? grin I am sure the South Africans here will agree with me that many of the igbos boys in SA smell like s.h!t.Why do you people shy away from water? You are giving us Yorubas a bad image in South Africa.Now many South Africans believe Nigerians don't use deodorant just because of your dirty brothers? Please tell me igwe why Igbos don't like to bath? Go to SA and see an igbo restaurants ,chai you will vomit tire,very dirty people!

When i asked one Igbo boy here why he does not bath ,this is what he said " Una bros this weather too cold o,my house no get hot water so i just dey bath twice a week make i no catch flu!" shocked I think the SA government should deport any Biafran who smells,you guy are ruining the fresh air of South Africa with your smelly armpits. cry[/b][/size]
guy U̶̲̥̅̊ must b a retarded low life niga dat lives in south africa igbo and yoruba all na one am frm igbo now ur already influenced wth south africans xenophobic behaviour no come naija again ooo coz we go deport u go bck south africa ooo
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by magnificentdav: 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2013
nadia_SA:
MuMu... I'm not here for u oooo.. Can't u c we ignoring U! U no make sense at all at all..
vice versa its u nt mi u jst lyk takin nonsense here go away!
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by playmode(m): 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2013
collynzo2:
These scams are named after section 419 of the Nigerian penal code which deals with this type of scam. However, Nigeria is certainly not the only country from which these e-mails originate. I have had these e-mails come from virtually every part of the world - Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, UK, Canada, etc. This site will consider dealing with any type of advance fee fraud proposal that arrives by e-mail, regardless of its origin. http://www.419baiter.com/

[size=15pt][b]Yeah right ,so those people in the pictures i pasted are Aanadians ,Asians ,Australians,Britons and Europeans.So igbos don't travel to all those countries?So igbos don't do crime in Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, UK, Canada.Dude give it a rest and stop digging yourself deeper.All over the world Igbos are been killed even in malaysia they are being killed like rats.Why is that so? Or do you need me to post pictures of the Igbos drugs dealer operating in malayisa and other oarts of asia. I did not want to go this far but you are pushing so here you go :

Igbos in uganda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WGkpOSjmgc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk3KKooQ19s

Igbos in india

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKfovyHsAZg

Igbos in thailand:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8I_KcO-k_Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0s6KCpEV-4

See this igbo in china who jumped from a storey building because he was avoiding Chinese police:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUdLcrqoJB4

Igbos and deltans in Italy;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMef3Xt0IHk

Haba wetin dey worry you people ? Una own too much,just running around like rabid dogs.[/b][/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK / Oby Ezekwesili At Police Station, Arrested Along With Other BBOG Members (Photos / Osinbajo Stopped His Convoy To Engage Protesters That Blocked Road (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.