Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,507 members, 7,770,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:28 AM

4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa (47461 Views)

710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement / Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) / Nigerians Killed Around Gaddafi’s Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by playmode(m): 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
magnificentdav: guy U̶̲̥̅̊ must b a retarded low life niga dat lives in south africa igbo and yoruba all na one am frm igbo now ur already influenced wth south africans xenophobic behaviour no come naija again ooo coz we go deport u go bck south africa ooo

[size=15pt]You and who are one angry O boy drop that pami wey you dey drink make you look face well well.No Yoruba man in his right sense will say he is one with Igbos.We are not one and you know it.We are not similar in anyway not even in the slightest.One is primitive in nature the other is progressive.The day Nigeria is divided i will spend my last cent to throw an owambe party and rejoice.Yorubas are a 100 years ahead of igbos in all ways possible.This is why we voted ACN while you chose to remain slaves under PDP.As we can all see ACN is working while PDP is chopping.How long have you mugus been begging Jonathan for a second Niger bridge?Igbo FRESH AIR[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by collynzo2(m): 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2013
playmode:

[size=15pt][b]Yeah right ,so those people in the pictures i pasted are Aanadians ,Asians ,Australians,Britons and Europeans.So igbos don't travel to all those countries?So igbos don't do crime in Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, UK, Canada.Dude give it a rest and stop digging yourself deeper.All over the world Igbos are been killed even in malaysia they are being killed like rats.Why is that so? Or do you need me to post pictures of the Igbos drugs dealer operating in malayisa and other oarts of asia. I did not want to go this far but you are pushing so here you go
What has all those videos got to do with the pics you posted earlier? All you do is dribble around. SMH
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by collynzo2(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
playmode:

[size=15pt]You and who are one angry O boy drop that pami wey you dey drink make you look face well well.No Yoruba man in his right sense will say he is one with Igbos.We are not one and you know it.We are not similar in anyway not even in the slightest.One is primitive in nature the other is progressive.The day Nigeria is divided i will spend my last cent to throw an owambe party and rejoice.Yorubas are a 100 years ahead of igbos in all ways possible.This is why we voted ACN while you chose to remain slaves under PDP.As we can all see ACN is working while PDP is chopping.How long have you mugus been begging Jonathan for a second Niger bridge?Igbo FRESH AIR[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin
One minute, you are insulting Nigeria as a whole, the next minute you are claiming youruba and insulting Igbos. I have a lot to say, but I won't let you drag me to the level of being tribalistic on this forum, I'll only end up arming the foreigners with tools to insult us with. I know that's what you want. Stranded fool.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by playmode(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
collynzo2: What has all those videos got to do with the pics you posted earlier? All you do is dribble around. SMH

[size=15pt]I just realized something now.You are what the South Africans call a dummkopf. Yesses nie maan,voetsek! If you can't find the correlation between the two then this conversation is over.What is the point of conversing with someone who does not even understand a word of what you are saying undecided undecided undecided undecided [/size]

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by collynzo2(m): 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
playmode:

[size=15pt]I just realized something now.You are what the South Africans call a dummkopf. Yesses nie maan,voetsek! If you can't find the correlation between the two then this conversation is over.What is the point of conversing with someone who does not even understand a word of what you are saying undecided undecided undecided undecided [/size]
Hahaha now you want to claim Afrikaans? Scumbag. You posted pictures of people doing funny things from a website and claimed they were Igbos, while the website confirmed not all of them are Nigerians, even the ones who are Nigerians, some are not Igbos. I called you out on that one, you went to post completely unrelated videos. I am not surprised since it's coming from someone who downloaded images online to prove he's having business breakfast. Hahaha, DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by playmode(m): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2013
collynzo2: One minute, you are insulting Nigeria as a whole, the next minute you are claiming youruba and insulting Igbos. I have a lot to say, but I won't let you drag me to the level of being tribalistic on this forum, I'll only end up arming the foreigners with tools to insult us with. I know that's what you want. Stranded fool.

[size=15pt]You have nothing to say,Yorubas who commit crimes are mostly in the UK and the USA and they are not many.Secondly they commit credit card fraud so it is not as bad as someone who sells drugs to young kids or kidnap young girls and use them for prostitution. You have run out of steam and juts reapeting the hprase " you are a fool" over and over again like a broken record.

Watch this video and see how Igbos are openly admitting on national TV that they commit crimes in SA :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E14BeQp0W4w

Watch this video and see how Igbos are kidnapping young South African girls and using them for prostitution :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xISFxedkhl8

If you a true Igbo man like you claim and you love your people ,you will be disturbed by their behavior in the videos above.I am busy with something ,i will return in two hours.

[/size]

4 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by magnificentdav: 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2013
playmode:

[size=15pt] undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Dude have you not been reading any of comments undecided undecided undecided undecided

Ok let me summarize: Igbos boys are have destroyed the image of Nigerians in SA and now they shooting each to bloody bits just to control their diminishing drug territories.This then leads to more South Africans hating Nigerians.Honest Nigerians are now labeled the same as these criminals.
[/size]
playmode u name reflects d kind of retarded person you are am from yoruba too A̶̲̥̅̊nd. I deny you ur jst a rejected person who was in naija shame on u coz ur a very big disgrace to nigerians igbo yoruba hausa calabar fulani we ar al one (nigeria) no come naija again ooo coz u wil b deported bck 2 swaziland

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by playmode(m): 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2013
collynzo2: Hahaha now you want to claim Afrikaans? Scumbag. You posted pictures of people doing funny things from a website and claimed they were Igbos, while the website confirmed not all of them are Nigerians, even the ones who are Nigerians, some are not Igbos. I called you out on that one, you went to post completely unrelated videos. I am not surprised since it's coming from someone who downloaded images online to prove he's having business breakfast. Hahaha, DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!

[size=15pt]The more you talk ,the more you show that you are a person who is moved by little things.How does a person"claim" a language? So if i post a french term now that means i am claiming something? Your "bushness" makes me have sympathy for you. Eya,ndo don't worry your brain will develop if you expose yourself to worldly knowledge. Being able to speak certain terms in a foreign language is not a big deal that needs "claiming".You are the one who seems to rate it highly hence why you mention the word "claim".You be proper "ajo kuta mamomi' and a typical "ara oko".I wonder what you will say i am claiming now.O boy go drink Pepsi,i go yarn you later. [/size]grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by whatzbyafria(m): 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2013
magnificentdav: playmode u name reflects d kind of retarded person you are am from yoruba too A̶̲̥̅̊nd. I deny you ur jst a rejected person who was in naija shame on u coz ur a very big disgrace to nigerians igbo yoruba hausa calabar fulani we ar al one (nigeria) no come naija again ooo coz u wil b deported bck 2 swaziland
dude I really hope you are not Yoruba. Even if you are you are clearly a dumb one that a true Yoruba will not identify with. FYI the Igbos do not consider us to be one...hell, they dont even consider themselves Nigerians. THEY CONSIDER THEMSELVES BIAFRANS...Please stop with all the gibberish you are saying. I can never take sides with the devil. And most Yorubas know better than to do that.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by MthimbaneZA(m): 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2013
playmode:

[size=15pt] undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Dude have you not been reading any of comments undecided undecided undecided undecided

Ok let me summarize: Igbos boys are have destroyed the image of Nigerians in SA and now they shooting each to bloody bits just to control their diminishing drug territories.This then leads to more South Africans hating Nigerians.Honest Nigerians are now labeled the same as these criminals.
[/size]

@ Playmode I like it when u admit, not that I want to feel better about it or even not that S.A is everything cos very few naijans I've met so far make sense, majority are just denialists. They will go as far as saying Naija is more developed than S.A, nollywood is better than hollywood. I mean what a F CK, when u tell them these things its like ur throwing a stone at them while its pure thruth.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by collynzo2(m): 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
playmode:

[size=15pt]You have nothing to say,Yorubas who commit crimes are mostly in the UK and the USA and they are not many.Secondly they commit credit card fraud so it is not as bad as someone who sells drugs to young kids or kidnap young girls and use them for prostitution. You have run out of steam and juts reapeting the hprase " you are a fool" over and over again like a broken record.

Watch this video and see how Igbos are openly admitting on national TV that they commit crimes in SA :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E14BeQp0W4w

Watch this video and see how Igbos are kidnapping young South African girls and using them for prostitution :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xISFxedkhl8

If you a true Igbo man like you claim and you love your people ,you will be disturbed by their behavior in the videos above.I am busy with something ,i will return in two hours.

[/size]
There is no where they said, those people were kidnapped, they said the do it because of poverty and homelessness. You are not just a fool, but also a liar. That video does not say the perpetuators were Nigerians, much less Igbos. Even if they were, the SA govt should be blamed for allowing foreigners to come into their country and turn kids to drug addicts and prostitutes. There must be something inherently wrong with South African society for that to be happening. Once again, you are a FOOL.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by collynzo2(m): 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2013
playmode:

[size=15pt]The more you talk ,the more you show that you are a person who is moved by little things.How does a person"claim" a lauguage? So if i post a french term now that means i am claiming something? Your "bushness" makes me have sympathy for you. Eya,ndo don't worry your brain will develop if you expose yourself to worldly knowledge. Being able to speak certain terms in a foreign lauguage is not a big deal that needs "claiming".You are the one who seems to rate it highly hence why you mention the word "claim".You be proper "ajo kuta mamomi' and a typical "ara oko".I wonder what you will say i am claiming now.O boy go drink Pepsi,i go yarn you later. [/size]grin grin
Afrikaner is what I meant, my point still stands. You have nowhere you belong to, you have no identity. I pity for you.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by collynzo2(m): 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
Mthimbane.ZA:

@ Playmode I like it when u admit, not that I want to feel better about it or even not that S.A is everything cos very few naijans I've met so far make sense, majority are just denialists. They will go as far as saying Naija is more developed than S.A, nollywood is better than hollywood. I mean what a F CK, when u tell them these things its like ur throwing a stone at them while its pure thruth.
Shut up you slave!
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by playmode(m): 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
Mthimbane.ZA:

[size=15pt]There are many like me in SA who admit the terrible crimes our brothers commit in SA but unfortunately our main Nigerian association is headed by these criminals so we do not have a say.I and a couple of other Nigerians are strongly considering starting a new association where members will be vetted.Anyone with a criminal record will not be allowed to join and we will also make sure that all members have a legit source of income.We want to be an association that openly condemns Nigerian criminals.I believe the reason why Nigerians are not liked in SA is because the good ones keep quiet,if we can speak out and let saffers know that we do not agree with these criminal the relationship between our people will be more cordial.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by playmode(m): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2013
collynzo2: There is no where they said, those people were kidnapped, they said the do it because of poverty and homelessness. You are not just a fool, but also a liar. That video does not say the perpetuators were Nigerians, much less Igbos. Even if they were, the SA govt should be blamed for allowing foreigners to come into their country and turn kids to drug addicts and prostitutes. There must be something inherently wrong with South African society for that to be happening. Once again, you are a FOOL.

[size=15pt]So you also have an ear problem or you did not watch the video to the end? If you are browsing from an internet cafe ,just tell me i will understand.Now you want to blame the SA Government who was kind enough to let your brothers come in to search for a better life.Do you realize that Nigerians are not the only foreigners in SA? There are people from all over Africa in Sa but you don't hear anything about them.WHY IS THAT SO IGWE grin

Wait a minute did you just say that video did not say the perps were Nigerian? Are you sure you watched the video at all or is the shame so much that you are now denying your "bLodas"? grin grin grin grin grin

Dude i gat to go,conversing with you is reducing my IQ.Ye paripa see me see trouble.Omo una dey kolo too much! grin grin

[/size]
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by collynzo2(m): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2013
playmode:

[size=15pt]There are many like me in SA who admit the terrible crimes our brothers commit in SA but unfortunately our main Nigerian association is headed by these criminals so we do not have a say.I and a couple of other Nigerians are strongly considering starting a new association where members will be vetted.Anyone with a criminal record will not be allowed to join and we will also make sure that all members have a legit source of income.We want to be an association that openly condemns Nigerian criminals.I believe the reason why Nigerians are not liked in SA is because the good ones keep quiet,if we can speak out and let saffers know that we do not agree with these criminal the relationship between our people will be more cordial.[/size]
Whatever you do, you'll remain an outcast there. You are not accepted in Nigeria, you aren't accepted in SA, you aren't accepted in Swaziland. You are lost forever! Fool.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by magnificentdav: 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2013
playmode:

u c y i said ur a bastard also addin idiot mumu stupid retarded human being brothers always have problems but if an outsider comes in they 1st deal wth the outsider afta they wil stl go bck 2 each oda na siblings wahala in the end they stil love. Each oda guy ur not a nigerian again and dnt tink of comin bck coz u wil b swiftly deported bck 2 swaziland or south africa
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by MthimbaneZA(m): 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2013
[quote author=collynzo2]

The side effects of a whole day generator noise r visible now, lol. Go on I'm listening to the sound of the birds while u r dreaming to turn off tht damn generator, at least ur ears will be thankful 2 u 4 doing something creative 4 the day.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by collynzo2(m): 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2013
playmode:

[size=15pt][s]So you also have an ear problem or you did not watch the video to the end? If you are browsing from an internet cafe ,just tell me i will understand.Now you want to blame the SA Government who was kind enough to let your brothers come in to search for a better life[/s].Do you realize that Nigerians are not the only foreigners in SA? There are people from all over Africa in Sa but you don't hear anything about them.WHY IS THAT SO IGWE grin

[s]Wait a minute did you just say that video did not say the perps were Nigerian? Are you sure you watched the video at all or is the shame so much that you are now denying your "bLodas"[/s]? grin grin grin grin grin

[s]Dude i gat to go,conversing with you is reducing my IQ.Ye paripa see me see trouble.Omo una dey kolo too much! [/s] grin grin

[/size]
bla bla bla! Mozambiquens, Ethiopians, Somalians, Zimbabweans and other foreigners are attacked regularly in south Africa. Like I said before, apart from being a big fool, you are also a LIAR.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by collynzo2(m): 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2013
Mthimbane.ZA:
The side effects of a whole day generator noise r
visible now, lol. Go on I'm listening to the sound of the birds while u r dreaming to turn off tht damn generator, at least ur ears will be thankful 2 u 4 doing something creative 4 the day.
Go and learn how to quote you slave. I am not using a generator, by the way.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by magnificentdav: 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2013
whatzbyafria?:

dude I really hope you are not Yoruba. Even if you are you are clearly a dumb one that a true Yoruba will not identify with. FYI the Igbos do not consider us to be one...hell, they dont even consider themselves Nigerians. THEY CONSIDER THEMSELVES BIAFRANS...Please stop with all the gibberish you are saying. I can never take sides with the devil. And most Yorubas know better than to do that.
bros is jst lyk whn 2 brodas beef each oda but stl luv each oda hiden in dia hearts but dnt want 2 show it
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by donodion(m): 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
Naijas,wetin dey worry all of una for open domain? Playmode,collynz,etc,haba..and all those yeye flat noses dey log on and off dey read all of una posts how u dey yab yaselves...shuo!
Tomorrow,this small kids go return begin yab us ALL together like say we be nothing.
Playmode,if your house no settle,na on top internet you go come open your own people yansh Or you think say when kasala burst,dem go stamp u say u be southy?you get point but you too dey talk like small girl.
Magnificat and collynzo,you guys should sheath your swords.from all indications,it seems there are proofs to confirm the murderers 'na our won people'.therefore,make we rest am.
As painful and shameful this incidents have turn out to be,let's collectively call our peopple to order.I don't support tribal bashing for any reason.As there are igbos and yorubas and other naijas murking our images abroad,so likewise are those elevating our images too.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by edi287: 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2013
Look who's talking. What about your disgusting brother who raped a white businessman in jail pending trial 8 times a day just to "prove their superiority over a white man" or the sick trend of raping children as young as 5 weeks old or killing white people and using their body parts for rituals?? Those crimes are committed by Nigerians in disguise right?? The only thing that has stopped your country from imploding is that great man Mandela. I wonder what'll happen when he kicks the bucket?? Some of you South Africans act as if you're all fluffy little bunnies and Nigerians introduced all the crimes take place in your country. Don't blame you guys, i blame the useless leaders we've had in the last few years.
Mthimbane.ZA:

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by donwilz(m): 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2013
playmode: [size=15pt][b]@ nadia_SA , mondi_cheeks , BluIvy, Ladytee-thato :

Don't pay any attention to this ill informed negros. Their lineage is that of lies and deceit that is why they are defensive even the face of hard evidence. The are mostly Igbos so no Surprises there.I am sure if any of you can tell the difference in SA but Igbos and Yorubas behave different.

The Igbos are the louds one who are always shouting even when the person they talking to is just 1 feet away from them.That is their nature ,to aggressive and primitive.They also walk like they have got a vibrator stuck of their azz.

You can easily spot an Igbo a mile away from the way he dresss and talks.They have three main dress codes:

(A)Fake suit with point Italian shoes and several gold jewelry
(B)Native Igbos attire, red hat with feather and a walking stick
(C)Jeans dropped below waist line with singlets

Yorubas boys are not many in SA ,we make up just about 5% of the Nigerian population in SA. Yorubas talk and walk like normal human beings.Most times you won't be able to tell a Yoruba is a Nigerian because of their civilized nature.Just look at the response of some of the Igbos here and you will understand what i am saying.That is not to say there are no civilized Igbos,it is just that the civilized ones hardly come to SA.

Below are examples of a proper Igbo men who got played why trying to scam some Amreicans

[img]http://forum.419eater.com/forum/album_picm.php?pic_id=195[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-8kf5l8buVGU/UBhXFbgtXxI/AAAAAAAAWWs/pwjoRL7FC2Q/s1600/yahoo-yahoo.jpg[/img]

They think they are the smartest dudes on the planet but they are the dumbest f-u-c-ks ever to possess human genes.

Chai all because of EGO!

[/b][/size]
How much more lower can you go? Aren't you ashamed of yourself? I duff my hat for your parents for raising such a hate filled kid. Trust me, they have failed in their primary assignment. you seriously need a shrink. In fact, I believe you are beyond redemption. If you claim to be as grown up as you think, then you are a total disgrace to adulthood. To whom a normal brain is given, much sense is expected.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by playmode(m): 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2013
donwilz: How much more lower can you go? Aren't you ashamed of yourself? I duff my hat for your parents for raising such a hate filled kid. Trust me, they have failed in their primary assignment. you seriously need a shrink. In fact, I believe you are beyond redemption. If you claim to be as grown up as you think, then you are a total disgrace to adulthood. To whom a normal brain is given, much sense is expected.

[size=15pt]Ashamed of what ? I am not Igbo so there is nothing to be ashamed of.You on the other hand ...tongue

Now i am a kid grin You just displayed the typical condescending attitude of igbos RIGHT THERE.

Make up your mind and stop contradicting yourself,do i need a shrink or i am beyond redemption cool

If i am digrace to adulthood for rejecting criminals what does that make you?

You see what did ? I tore your comment to pieces in four sentences. Better luck next time grin
[/size]

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by collynzo2(m): 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2013
donwilz: To whom a normal brain is given, much sense is expected.
What if the idîot doesn't have an normal brain? Aha!
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by collynzo2(m): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by collynzo2(m): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
playmode:

[size=15pt]Ashamed of what ? I am not Igbo so there is nothing to be ashamed of.You on the other hand ...tongue

Now i am a kid grin You just displayed the typical condescending attitude of igbos RIGHT THERE.

Make up your mind and stop contradicting yourself,do i need a shrink or i am beyond redemption cool

If i am digrace to adulthood for rejecting criminals what does that make you?

You see what did ? I tore your comment to pieces in four sentences. Better luck next time grin
[/size]
What he meant is pretty clear for anyone to see. He thought a shrink could have helped you, but had a second thought and concluded that you were beyond redemption.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by gbokukueba(m): 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2013
@Playmode, otitoge! angry Kini gbogbo radarada yen? No matter how you claim and abuse people from the east the fact is that an outside only know Nigerians not Ibo, Hausa or Yoruba. I used to think like you ascribing all crimes outside Nigeria to a particular ethnic group but something happened of recent a friend of mine a zulu girl told me about a Nigerian that promised to make her a star in nollywood telling her all sort of lie and at the end of the day was about to rape her when she told me the guy's name( a yoruba) then i knew crime has no ethnic group.

So cool down do the best you can to help Nigeria grow not by bashing your country and some ethnic group.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by MthimbaneZA(m): 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2013
edi287: Look who's talking. What about your disgusting brother who raped a white businessman in jail pending trial 8 times a day just to "prove their superiority over a white man" or the sick trend of raping children as young as 5 weeks old or killing white people and using their body parts for rituals?? Those crimes are committed by Nigerians in disguise right?? The only thing that has stopped your country from imploding is that great man Mandela. I wonder what'll happen when he kicks the bucket?? Some of you South Africans act as if you're all fluffy little bunnies and Nigerians introduced all the crimes take place in your country. Don't blame you guys, i blame the useless leaders we've had in the last few years.

Our media has got reputable ethics, they report everything independently n without favour. I've read lots n lots of gory stuff happening in Naija from the forum's front pages, guess what they dnt reach the media. Hence u want 2 play Ace @ S.A's expense. You Silly Mr. Intelligent.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by collynzo2(m): 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2013
Mthimbane.ZA:

Our media has got reputable ethics, they report everything independently n without favour. I've read lots n lots of gory stuff happening in Naija from the forum's front pages, guess what they dnt reach the media. Hence u want 2 play Ace @ S.A's expense. You Silly Mr. Intelligent.
Do you believe everything you see on the front page? Some of them are just designed to attract traffic if you don't know. A couple of days back, some pics of Malawian prisons were posted with the topic ' prisoners sleeping in Nigerian prisons' and people started reacting not knowing that those weren't Nigerian prisons. Do you expect any reputable media organisation to carry such an unsubstantiated story?
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by MthimbaneZA(m): 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
collynzo2: Do you believe everything you see on the front page? Some of them are just designed to attract traffic if you don't know. A couple of days back, some pics of Malawian prisons were posted with the topic ' prisoners sleeping in Nigerian prisons' and people started reacting not knowing that those weren't Nigerian prisons. Do you expect any reputable media organisation to carry such an unsubstantiated story?

Now you c that's the same when the Naijans hav these assumptions tht we attack Zim, Ethiopian, Somalians etc. I stay with them in my area for a long time we enjoy peace n we speak 1 language isiXhosa. These incidents you hear of, r criminals taking advantage of the situation not ordinary ppl n the victims r aware of it. The majority of Naijans stay in our CBD areas not in the townships, you only want to accept wht ur ears want 2 hear. And guess what, u come to the townships to bring us commercial churches and Drugrite.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK / Osinbajo Stopped His Convoy To Engage Protesters That Blocked Road (Pics, Video) / Oby Ezekwesili At Police Station, Arrested Along With Other BBOG Members (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.