Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,144 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) (78805 Views)

RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Checkout Korede Bello's Girlfriend (pictures) / Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by 99cent: 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2013
This pastor pi[size=1pt].[/size]mp and his church brothel wahala again.
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by donodion(m): 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2013
Flirtyfemi: It appears Pastor Chris Okotie has opened his heart to Love again despite his unusual love stories with women.

Stella Dimokokorkus says:

"Her name is Delphine and she worships God in another popular church in Lagos. She just got a brand new car love gift from her pastor friend and the word got out.

In this photo, those who know the pastor's house in and out, please look at the curtains very well and you will know who I mean, keep starring at the pink curtains! Hopefully she will step into the wifely shoes soon. I wish them all the best,they are so beautiful...chewing bitter leaf and waiting for press release to deny..."

Lol, Stella is such a clown! But seriously, he sure has a thing for light complexioned women if Stella's report is true!

http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/pastor-chris-okotie-finds-new-love.html
Ho ho ho..Okotie and light skinned women!
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Dipwater(m): 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2013
h
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Dipwater(m): 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
dem take fine babe swear for am sef haba .e don dey f.uck dolphin now 2morrow him go call her winch ,maybe after dis one na shark him go dey f.uck .useless th.ief

Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by yeko68: 5:22am On Jul 08, 2013
Chris will mess up this young beautiful babe just like the others before her.
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by sunnyt1(m): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2013
If the things said about pst Chris's marital life is true, i will suggest The bible society of Nigeria and christian association of Nigeria CAN ban him, collect his lincence and lock him up, he needs to spend sometime in jail. How could a man representing the God bring such level of controversy to the surface of this nation
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by mnaass(m): 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
i know those curtains.... grin[/color][color=#990000][b][/b]

Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Franchilder: 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2013
No wahala, i no know who go go heaven or earth abi hell, but i have one serious thing to say to anybody who called himself or herself man or womam of God one thing is clear if i fin u for heaven i no see, i come carry my leg come down hell fire see u, na God know wetin go happen hence forth, Kasa final.
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Franchilder: 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2013
Sobaemma, na ur own i follow!
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by sopphya(f): 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
billyoung: Delphine?? R u kidding me? lipsrsealed
Unessly oo- when I first saw it I thought it was Dolphin- lipsrsealed
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by nwakaibeya1: 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
spiritually blind pastor telling husband and wife to write something of dislike about each other? this is the deciet and trouble with so many so called pastors and prophets all over the place ,who are blind spiritually and do not know about and meaning of marriage and they continue to advice humanbeigns on marriage ?what a calamity and disaster?instead of looking into the spiritual to check and know the root of the problem they keep telling them couples that God hates divorce who told you God hates divorce read ezra and see divorce in the bible even divorce children also and when many humanbeign are married to snakes and birds and monkeys and they dont know because they are spiritually blind and they dont understang that marriage is highly spiritual and even the so called Rev christ okotie who doesnt know psalm 111,9 and jeremiah 12,10 and cannot hold a marriage because he doesnt understand the spiritual aspect of his marriage and others and he will never understand because he will not agree to the truth which we are capable to prove to him beyond reasonable doubt?because the things of hidden are not meant for everyone no matter your so called self acclaimed status?what matters is what God of justice calls you and not what you call yourself or what people call you:we have spoken again and who can challenge the truth and authority that we speak and who can battle with God of justice?

Weflo, Artiste Causes Stir At City People Awards With His Limo & Bodyguards / Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng / Eminem Dies In Fatal Car Accident