Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Lol- Checkout What This Girl Tweeted After Her Man Beat Her Black & Blue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol- Checkout What This Girl Tweeted After Her Man Beat Her Black & Blue (3637 Views)

See What This Girl Tweeted About Rape / LOL! Checkout Throwback Photo Of Adekunle Gold (MUST SEE!) Money Good O / Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol- Checkout What This Girl Tweeted After Her Man Beat Her Black & Blue by iplay9jamusic(m): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2013
is she okay ?
Can you take this ?
What your take ?
For more update follow us on twitter @ www.twitter.com/iplay9jamusic

Re: Lol- Checkout What This Girl Tweeted After Her Man Beat Her Black & Blue by trekkie: 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2013
shocked
Re: Lol- Checkout What This Girl Tweeted After Her Man Beat Her Black & Blue by Enegod(m): 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2013
smh
Re: Lol- Checkout What This Girl Tweeted After Her Man Beat Her Black & Blue by haitto99(m): 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2013
one way fight,tyson vs hollyfield
Re: Lol- Checkout What This Girl Tweeted After Her Man Beat Her Black & Blue by Temismith(f): 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2013
Wat did she tweet?
Re: Lol- Checkout What This Girl Tweeted After Her Man Beat Her Black & Blue by MrsChima(f): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2013
Wow. I guess she rather be beaten than safe.
Re: Lol- Checkout What This Girl Tweeted After Her Man Beat Her Black & Blue by AbuMikey(m): 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2013
Na so craze dey start!!! Some of her mates dey "Yaba Left" and "Uselu"
Re: Lol- Checkout What This Girl Tweeted After Her Man Beat Her Black & Blue by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
-
Re: Lol- Checkout What This Girl Tweeted After Her Man Beat Her Black & Blue by Agybabe(f): 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2013
She said, she has a man unlike them who.res.

She looks cute with those lovely blows from her animal.
Re: Lol- Checkout What This Girl Tweeted After Her Man Beat Her Black & Blue by 2legit2qwt: 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
She meant the opposite of what she tweeted and I'm surprised none of you guys could sense the sarcasm in the tweet.

That's a warning to women, better stay single than remain in a relationship with a man that could damage you physically/emotionally or even murder you
Re: Lol- Checkout What This Girl Tweeted After Her Man Beat Her Black & Blue by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2013
iplay9jamusic: is she okay ?
Can you take this ?
What your take ?
For more update follow us on twitter @ www.twitter.com/iplay9jamusic
see how tweeter and facebook don turn babes heads upside down grin
god help us
Re: Lol- Checkout What This Girl Tweeted After Her Man Beat Her Black & Blue by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Wow. I guess she rather be beaten than safe.
at least if na u u go beat ur boyfriend black and blue with those your big muscles cheesy
Re: Lol- Checkout What This Girl Tweeted After Her Man Beat Her Black & Blue by Cholls(m): 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2013
shocked
Re: Lol- Checkout What This Girl Tweeted After Her Man Beat Her Black & Blue by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2013
Shez found 'lorf' in a hopeless place...
Re: Lol- Checkout What This Girl Tweeted After Her Man Beat Her Black & Blue by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2013
Just when you thought you 've seen it all ...
Re: Lol- Checkout What This Girl Tweeted After Her Man Beat Her Black & Blue by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2013
I'm only interested in her tweet after she's dead. . . Ewu can beer.

1 Like

Re: Lol- Checkout What This Girl Tweeted After Her Man Beat Her Black & Blue by Flygerian1(m): 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2013
WTF! shocked

Re: Lol- Checkout What This Girl Tweeted After Her Man Beat Her Black & Blue by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ouchhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lol- Checkout What This Girl Tweeted After Her Man Beat Her Black & Blue by psky: 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
2legit2qwt: She meant the opposite of what she tweeted and I'm surprised none of you guys could sense the sarcasm in the tweet.

That's a warning to women, better stay single than remain in a relationship with a man that could damage you physically/emotionally or even murder you

Don't be surprised mate, the point of sarcasm is that some set of people, very special people of course grin, don't notice. wink
Re: Lol- Checkout What This Girl Tweeted After Her Man Beat Her Black & Blue by Matthewbriggs(m): 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
psky:

Don't be surprised mate, the point of sarcasm is that some set of people, very special people of course grin, don't notice. wink

If this is sarcasm i think it is lost in translation. Mehn it sad to know people stoop so low to inflict bodily harm on a fellow human due to a disagreement.
Re: Lol- Checkout What This Girl Tweeted After Her Man Beat Her Black & Blue by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2013
Yea,this can't be true. She has mental problem,for real. I can't even do such to a fellow man,talk more of a fragile woman.
Re: Lol- Checkout What This Girl Tweeted After Her Man Beat Her Black & Blue by drnoel: 11:55pm On Jul 06, 2013
its probably when she is 6ft undr that she'd know what she did to herself
Re: Lol- Checkout What This Girl Tweeted After Her Man Beat Her Black & Blue by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 07, 2013
Where can I find a guy like that? That's pure love. grin
Re: Lol- Checkout What This Girl Tweeted After Her Man Beat Her Black & Blue by Feedmemore(f): 5:13am On Jul 07, 2013
Her brain needs re-wiring, she's totally lost her mind.
Re: Lol- Checkout What This Girl Tweeted After Her Man Beat Her Black & Blue by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 07, 2013
Enegod: smh
Re: Lol- Checkout What This Girl Tweeted After Her Man Beat Her Black & Blue by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 07, 2013
Some ladies sha,they don't know what they want.

A man dealt with you like this,and all she could tweet is "ok",she is mentally sick. She's one of the reason why ladies are labelled "goat",the more you treat them harshly,the more they love,adore,and dread you..

maybe she has lost hope on getting a decent man,therefore used to battery.
Re: Lol- Checkout What This Girl Tweeted After Her Man Beat Her Black & Blue by overdrive(m): 7:04am On Jul 07, 2013
Why are good guys going extinct?anyways nobody I repeat nobody can do this to my sis and get away with it unless ak47 has also gone extinct.*angry face*
Re: Lol- Checkout What This Girl Tweeted After Her Man Beat Her Black & Blue by oliidell(m): 7:37am On Jul 07, 2013
Unbelievable! Absolutely stupid reaction. On a second thought though, her environment/upbringing may have affected her reasoning. If her Dad wz abusive, she might have grown up believing that it's normal. Some females need total re-orientation.
Re: Lol- Checkout What This Girl Tweeted After Her Man Beat Her Black & Blue by gunuvi(m): 8:55am On Jul 07, 2013
It is the guy that tweeted with her handle.
Re: Lol- Checkout What This Girl Tweeted After Her Man Beat Her Black & Blue by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:05am On Jul 07, 2013
No iys a joke. That looks like a car accident victim undecided

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women / Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? / She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.