Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,800 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Hey, Arsenal Fans, Who Would You Rather Have, Suarez Or Higuain - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hey, Arsenal Fans, Who Would You Rather Have, Suarez Or Higuain (1225 Views)

Suarez Or Rondalo - Who Deserves The Next Ballon D'or Award ? / Van Gaal: Suarez Or Aguero Would Score For Us / Higuain Complete Mobes To Napoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hey, Arsenal Fans, Who Would You Rather Have, Suarez Or Higuain by deolamaleek: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
The rumour mill is at work again, with stunning reports linking want away Liverpool striker Luis Suarez to Arsenal, with Higuain's move to arsenal yet to be completed, who would you guys(arsenal fans ) prefer if you could only have one, Suarez/Higuain.[img][/img]

Re: Hey, Arsenal Fans, Who Would You Rather Have, Suarez Or Higuain by tonydoes: 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2013
NO CHANCE IN A MILLION YEARS THIS SIGNING HAPPENS THOUGH....ALL AFC FANS CHECK OUT MY BLOG ITS NEW AND ITS FOR ARSENAL MAD GIDI RESIDENTS LIKE ME (gidigooner..com ) afc 4 life
deola maleek: The rumour mill is at work again, with stunning reports linking want away Liverpool striker Luis Suarez to Arsenal, with Higuain's move to arsenal yet to be completed, who would you guys(arsenal fans ) prefer if you could only have one, Suarez/Higuain.[img][/img]

(1) (Reply)

A Brief Profile Of Chelsea Manager Jose Mourinho / 'messi Called Me A Son Of A Wh*re' - Weligton / The Champions League's Biggest Bad Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.