Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development - Software/Programmer Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development (27210 Views)

Programmers Wanted For A Web Based App!!! / Hard Working And Competitive Web Developers Are Urgently Needed / Vb Programmers Wanted Urgently In A Leading Software Company In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by engineerjimmy: 11:43am On Mar 12, 2016
GideonG:
I am very Hardworking but I don't do web any more, I am strictly on Android development right now.
Currently developing my third Android App.

I will love to work as a Android developer.

Can I have an email,I got a project i need to work on,or you email me folajimifranklin@gmail.com,tell me what you can do on android development
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by Javanian: 10:45am On Aug 29, 2016
Seun:
Can you build dynamic websites that are fast, easy to use, and difficult to hack?

Have you mastered PYTHON, Scala, Java, Golang, Objective C/C++, C#, Ruby, Clojure, or Perl?

Do you strive to write programs that are efficient & concise but easy to understand and maintain?

Can you design normalised SQL schemas and write efficient SQL queries for complex applications?

Can you quickly learn and master new programming languages, platforms, & APIs for immediate use?

Are you smart enough to comprehend & implement intricate Computer Science algorithms when needed?

If your answer to every question above is "yes", then the humble start-up responsible for developing and maintaining the top website in Africa needs you. We will hire 3 to 5 brilliant programmers this year to help us to develop and maintain our current and future websites.

The boss is committed to creating excellent working conditions for programmers, because he's a programmer himself. Every programmer will have an ergonomic executive chair, a huge desk with ample legroom, and a beautiful desktop computer with a quad HD touchscreen display and high-end specs. Our programming office has all-day air conditioning and lots of space. Commuting from Lagos will be fast and stress-free due to traffic dynamics.

If you're interested, please send an email titled "Developers Wanted" with your complete CV, links to your github/bitbucket/google-code/stackoverflow pages and any other evidence of your programming ability to [b][/b]. Thank you for your interest.

@ Seun please you have a mail, I am interested in an Entry level Software Engineer position in Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by Javanian: 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
Seun:

@Seun, I am still awaiting a reply. Just a reminder tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

V.b 6.0 Product Key / How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls / Php Frameworks: Codeigniter & Pyrocms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.