Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

PLEASE HELP: “ I Don’t Have A Girlfriend, No Girl Want To Be My Girlfriend” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLEASE HELP: “ I Don’t Have A Girlfriend, No Girl Want To Be My Girlfriend” (3093 Views)

Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things / Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE HELP: “ I Don’t Have A Girlfriend, No Girl Want To Be My Girlfriend” by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2013
“ I Have Not Had SEX for Over 4 Years”

I have a relationship problem; I don’t know if it is spiritual or am the cause. Mr. name is Philip Abiodun, am a Yoruba boy but I live in Delta State. Before I traveled to Delta State, I used to have girlfriends. Infact, girls used to ask me out. I was a ladies’ man.
Could you believe that ever since I traveled to Delta State I have been unable to get myself a girlfriend despite the fact that I’m brilliant and I also work in First bank?
I have asked about 20 girls out in Delta State, no one accepted me. They all want to be just friends to me, They said they already have men in their lives.
I’m 30 years old now and I want to settle down, I have lost hope in relationship. I don’t know how long this loneliness will last. I’m afraid I may spend the rest of my life alone without finding a woman to be my lover and my wife.
Sometimes, I feel my problem is caused by a Benue Girl I used to date. I dumped her without any tangible reason. I felt she was not beautiful enough to be my girl so I called her on phone one day and told her the relationship was over. She was devastated because she loved me. Despite the fact that the Benue girl is ugly, she is very good in bed. I enjoyed having SEX with her.
Ever since I broke up with Caroline my Benue girlfriend, I have had ill luck finding another woman.
Could it be that Caroline cursed me never to have a girl again? Has she bewitched me?
The worst part of my situation is that I have not had SEX for over 4 years. This is really driving me crazy
 What could be the problem?
 Does it mean that I have a spiritual wife?
 Will I ever have a Lover?
 Is Caroline My Benue Girl behind my misfortune?

GUYS, THIS IS A VERY PATHETIC SITUATION, Please kindly advice this man on what to do. Thanks.
POSTER: www.facebook.com/endy.edeson

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP: “ I Don’t Have A Girlfriend, No Girl Want To Be My Girlfriend” by fredopayee(m): 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2013
The only thing am interested in are:
1) Hope u didn't betray her and that leads to break-up?
And;
2)Check yourself well, calm down and prepare yourself again for relatinship.
Re: PLEASE HELP: “ I Don’t Have A Girlfriend, No Girl Want To Be My Girlfriend” by bingbagbo(m): 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2013

SIGNS OF THE END TIME embarassed

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP: “ I Don’t Have A Girlfriend, No Girl Want To Be My Girlfriend” by Enegod(m): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2013
Re: PLEASE HELP: “ I Don’t Have A Girlfriend, No Girl Want To Be My Girlfriend” by Lagusta(m): 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2013
bin gbagbo:

SIGNS OF THE END TIME embarassed

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP: “ I Don’t Have A Girlfriend, No Girl Want To Be My Girlfriend” by bingbagbo(m): 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
[quote author=Lagusta][/quote]

hey, lagu...long time grin
Re: PLEASE HELP: “ I Don’t Have A Girlfriend, No Girl Want To Be My Girlfriend” by Lagusta(m): 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2013
bin gbagbo:

hey, lagu...long time grin

Yeah boss, I just finished delivering a goat of a bouncing baby agaka lizard!!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP: “ I Don’t Have A Girlfriend, No Girl Want To Be My Girlfriend” by bingbagbo(m): 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2013
Lagusta:

Yeah boss, I just finished delivering a goat of a bouncing baby agaka lizard!!!! undecided

ei, we thank Allah oooo

undecided
Re: PLEASE HELP: “ I Don’t Have A Girlfriend, No Girl Want To Be My Girlfriend” by texaco1: 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2013
op,plenty ashewo dey town ,u never get one
wahlahi u no dey sharp at all
Re: PLEASE HELP: “ I Don’t Have A Girlfriend, No Girl Want To Be My Girlfriend” by Bigcake: 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2013
Op, first of all go down low. Dats all. Go down low, i say go down low
Re: PLEASE HELP: “ I Don’t Have A Girlfriend, No Girl Want To Be My Girlfriend” by Agybabe(f): 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2013
Apologize to your ex and go for deliverance.
Re: PLEASE HELP: “ I Don’t Have A Girlfriend, No Girl Want To Be My Girlfriend” by texaco1: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2013
angry
op,go and wash ur head in the lagoon ,forget story
Re: PLEASE HELP: “ I Don’t Have A Girlfriend, No Girl Want To Be My Girlfriend” by Swaggot00(m): 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2013
dis one no lie,
texaco1: op,plenty ashewo dey town ,u never get one
wahlahi u no dey sharp at all
btw, the way most guys behave/talk to girls most of the tym this days is one of the reason most of em get friend-zoned'(guys like yrslf) was nt suprise when you started blaming your benue girl ( and hope u know benue got d highst rate of ppl living with HIV back thr in nigeria) ex, blah blah 'dat is jst pure african-mentality. Package yourslf, stop being to nice, flirt alot with any girl (even if she aint cute), and stop posting thread like this but rather go out there and make diffrent moves of geting to know ladies beta. D se.x aspect shld nt be a prob, im sure u got a brothel few yards frm u (yea its d same evrywhr grin )
Re: PLEASE HELP: “ I Don’t Have A Girlfriend, No Girl Want To Be My Girlfriend” by Cholls(m): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2013
@Op you scared me to death.
Honestly I feel for you. What I can advice is for you to lower your standard. From your post your Ex you said was ugly.

And also try to travel around Nigeria that way you can free yourself this thought of yours.

Better Luck Next Time
Re: PLEASE HELP: “ I Don’t Have A Girlfriend, No Girl Want To Be My Girlfriend” by texaco1: 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2013
Swaggot00: dis one no lie, btw, the way most guys behave/talk to girls most of the tym this days is one of the reason most of em get friend-zoned'(guys like yrslf) was nt suprise when you started blaming your benue girl ( and hope u know benue got d highst rate of ppl living with HIV back thr in nigeria) ex, blah blah 'dat is jst pure african-mentality. Package yourslf, stop being to nice, flirt alot with any girl (even if she aint cute), and stop posting thread like this but rather go out there and make diffrent moves of geting to know ladies beta. D se.x aspect shld nt be a prob, im sure u got a brothel few yards frm u (yea its d same evrywhr grin )

no mind the op , he never talk wetting dey do am
make he talk , make we know the medicine we go prescribe for am , he dey take shakara blame one poor lady for benue
Re: PLEASE HELP: “ I Don’t Have A Girlfriend, No Girl Want To Be My Girlfriend” by Dygeasy(m): 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
Lmao...

Is It Only Me Or Who Else Finds This Post Funny? ...
Re: PLEASE HELP: “ I Don’t Have A Girlfriend, No Girl Want To Be My Girlfriend” by ayurdavid: 7:11am On Jul 07, 2013
oga must u reveal ur real name & every info about urself? na because of punany u wan commit suicide abi. my guy relax o babes full everywhere no dey downgrade urself abeg!

(1) (Reply)

17 Sexy And Unusual Beds To Have Sex On (photos) / Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother / Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.