Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,144 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys (10134 Views)

The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) / Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? / Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 07, 2013
grin
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by opensecret: 3:21am On Jul 07, 2013
what's funny?
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by drdams: 3:59am On Jul 07, 2013
Ibo men wey dey beat em wife lyk drum

1 Like

Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 4:07am On Jul 07, 2013
opensecret: what's funny?

Who's laughing?
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 07, 2013
ibkaye: anyone who answers this question seriously is a twit

I concur.

1 Like

Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 07, 2013
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Phrankin(m): 8:29am On Jul 07, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli: Igbo guys will keep their marriage and lavish money on their wivies but they aren't the most caring men. Yoruba and Edo guys are more romantic and caring but they will cheat the ffuck out of their wivies and most time the end result is divorce. This is a fact.
[B] In fact, DAZZ ALL [/B]
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 07, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli: Igbo guys will keep their marriage and lavish money on their wivies but they aren't the most caring men. Yoruba and Edo guys are more romantic and caring but they will cheat the ffuck out of their wivies and most time the end result is divorce. This is a fact.
i subscrib to this. Am ibo,bt i dnt see splashing money as being romantic. Yorubas have an upper hand in being romantic,bt their polygamous life is so alarming.

1 Like

Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:51am On Jul 07, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

Nope! You have Zero tolerance for other peoples opinions...I do not eye your kind.

#Happy Sunday.

Come on,hottie,that I have opinion of my own doesn't make me intolerant. I speak the truth I know and if you despise me because of that,its ok. Happy Sunday,too.
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by drdams: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2013
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Omo Ijebu,do you agree with me or not ?

I agree with you, the voice of Omanbala. grin
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2013
dr dams: Any 1 who opens d thread n trying b "holier than thou" despite seeing d topic is a SUPER TWIT.
lol cheesy
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2013

1 Like

Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

Chei! How can I despise a Moniker I only see on my phone screen..Na!

It isn't the moniker but the character behind it. There is a person behind that moniker and you can't make a sweeping comment until you meet them. In real life I'm stubborn but can also be very considerate. Anyway,stay well.
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 08, 2013
Am guessing ijebu guys...plateau state guys too

1 Like

Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2013
Joavid: Am guessing ijebu guys...plateau state guys too

Hmm... Is there something you're trying to tell me, Jo-girl? Loool.
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

OK. Hope that your Beautiful fiancee you have been bragging about does not wear Weaves oh!
grin grin
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2013
first_lady: Igbo guz grin
100% korrect

1 Like

Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2013
It's more of an individual thing not necessarily tribe, we have got good me in all tribes and otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Enegod(m): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2013
nadia_SA:
100% korrect
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by achi4u(m): 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2013
In Igboland, people can only access or mirrow you through the appearance of your woman/wife.In this case,one cannot joke with his family and your in-laws.

August meeting is around the conner when Igbo women will showcase their stuff gringrin

Finally, Igboman can give up his life to ensure that his family is happy.

2 Likes

Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by achi4u(m): 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
chidyhels:
i subscrib to this. Am ibo,bt i dnt see splashing money as being romantic. Yorubas have an upper hand in being romantic,bt their polygamous life is so alarming.
Polygamous!

thaz the worst,,,,from there hardship and unforseen sickness will creep in.

let them control their 'shaft' btw their leg.
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
shymexx:

Hmm... Is there something you're trying to tell me, Jo-girl? Loool.
So u are ijebu...i never kew
come lets colabo wink
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2013
Bt cum o, mst pple lyk dating yoruba guys.. Den y??
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2013
Hmm
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2013
spdf: Bt cum o, mst pple lyk dating yoruba guys.. Den y??

Or maybe Yoruba guys don't have problem with dating outside,since its the men that approach women.

1 Like

Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2013
most material hungry gals would find igbo guys romantic undecided
being romantic is more than dropping cash...i mean those little tins he does that makes me feel extra special
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2013
*its d men dat approach women* wot r u insinuating? Na women dey approach men for ibo land?
Odenigbo Aroli:

Or maybe Yoruba guys don't have problem with dating outside,since its the men that approach women.
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2013
*its d men dat approach women* wot r u insinuating? Na women dey approach men for ibo land?
N BTW, does d yoruba men force it on any lady.. ? Its a game of choice sir..

Odenigbo Aroli:

Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by ketoprofen(m): 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
dr dams: Ibo men wey dey beat em wife lyk drum

what is your own tribe?
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2013
Dats nt d bone of contention.. Wot if e says e is an Ibo ?
ketoprofen:

what is your own tribe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys That Piss Me Off / Transparent Truck Conveying “Half-Unclad” Girls Causes Stir In Lagos (Pics) / My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.