Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:02 PM

Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School (34672 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno / Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Chibok Girls Survivors, Now In Oregon Boarding School, Share Their Stories (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by uhuns: 9:59am On Jul 07, 2013
Gasout: Nigerians should be sensitive abt the issue of BOKOHARAM. Looking at dis issue meticulously n critically, let us ask ourself dis questions; do u think moslems will kill thier fellow moslems?, do u think northerners will kill themselves?, n do u also think a Nigeria can commit sucide bombing?e.t.c D people call BOKOHARAM are nt Nigerians. 'FG' pls check our neighboring countries who want to basterdise d glory n peace of Nigerian. I rest my case...

that's the origin of al queda
cia methodology. but dont quote me.
google out why gadaffi was killed on youtube.
the problem with all playbiens allover is they never believe in the bigger picture . which is the best control tool.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by IYANGBALI: 10:00am On Jul 07, 2013
Ninapha: Buhari will never rule Nigeria even if he is the only living man in Nigeria. Even the animals and trees wd vote againt him.
seconded,thirded,fourted and fifthed
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by bright007(f): 10:09am On Jul 07, 2013
franchizy: I ve said it over and over dat d only solution to dis Boko Haram menace is 4 GEJ to suspend the state of emergency, appologise to the Northern Elders forum, dialogue and grant Boko Haram Amnesty, rebuild all mosque. The military can't win d war cos 80% of Boko Haram are from d SS, SE and SW and are christians who are used to tannish d image of d North and kill our people but Allah will fight 4 d North and vindicate us.
Many of d Boko Haram sponsors are from d SS, SE and SW all in d name of Power but the North must complete there remaining 4yrs come 2015.
I urge Nigerians to support Buhari 4 a change and better Nigeria.
after reading the trash you wrote,i cannot but conclude that you think/reason with you anus...
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by tucute: 10:09am On Jul 07, 2013
franchizy: I ve said it over and over dat d only solution to dis Boko Haram menace is 4 GEJ to suspend the state of emergency, appologise to the Northern Elders forum, dialogue and grant Boko Haram Amnesty, rebuild all mosque. The military can't win d war cos 80% of Boko Haram are from d SS, SE and SW and are christians who are used to tannish d image of d North and kill our people but Allah will fight 4 d North and vindicate us.
Many of d Boko Haram sponsors are from d SS, SE and SW all in d name of Power but the North must complete there remaining 4yrs come 2015.

I can see u think with your ass and shit through your brains....scumbag like you...blabbing rubbish from your dirty gabs....Alhaji Franchizy block head....
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by TabletMan: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2013
BRO, THERE IS SOMETHing i don't understand in ur post. If sw,se and ss are the Boko Haram, why should Gej apologize to northern elders forum and rebuilt the mosques, if sw ss se ar bh as u claimed then What actually are they fighting for?

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Gloria16: 10:17am On Jul 07, 2013
Akpa ife: Boko harm I wat 2 thank u 4 helping us reducing d population of d north
I wonder hw u reason. Its so unfortunate u hv such a tot in ur head. U neva can tel who can fall a victim, wherever u r. Is it jst in d north dat dere r killings? Pls wise up & sympathize
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by SensibleMusa: 10:21am On Jul 07, 2013

Some people reason from their Anu.s.
You are one of those two faced fools in this country.
BH are mostly SS, SE n SW yet u dont want military action on them?.......Craze
Grant BH amnesty when u believe they are used to tarnish our image in the North?.......Madness
Support the man who promised to, and is trying hard to make your country ungovernable as a solution?.......Hopeless case of mental degradation.

I blame your papa and mama or the ruptured cd
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by IYANGBALI: 10:21am On Jul 07, 2013
Salym:

then let them arrest them if its true. when you arrest d sponsor problem is solved. Why should the Nig govt be spending huge sums of money on security if thats the case?
our oga at the top is fairing fear
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by pbling: 10:22am On Jul 07, 2013
no were is save,hmmm poor kid gat 2 go like dat rip
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Henzak47(m): 10:23am On Jul 07, 2013
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by IYANGBALI: 10:30am On Jul 07, 2013
agamenon: Only thrity,let them increase it a little.
haba pity the innocent children now,christains and someone from your area might even be among them
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Obo8405(m): 10:31am On Jul 07, 2013
Are you ok?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by born2boink(m): 10:36am On Jul 07, 2013
This is not just issue of boko haram but political parties or enemies of nigeria gathering some sect of people and paying them to lunch attacks, some culprit are attacking government and been attach everything to boko haram truly and falsely. But all of them will become history very soon
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by comrChris(m): 10:37am On Jul 07, 2013
[quote
author=Parisbee5]This is why SOE can never bring an end to this
barbaric act. This is so because the millitary enjoy it, they're making
money from it. Have u ever seen a man eaten with two hands scampering
for safety, NO never. until we stop playing politics with human life,
there might be no end in sight yet. I have spoken!!! for ur plastic mind u think u made point ryt?now tell us whom u think will definitely bring end to this,u or ur clueless religion ryt?bigot
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by uhuns: 10:39am On Jul 07, 2013
some reports say 30 and some say its 50 kids.
I guess that is the first count.
after 3days what will be the count.70
Howmany will have permanent disability? .
Howmany will have permanent scars?.
Howmany will their destiny will for ever be changed by going to early marriage.
howmany will see this as example and prevent their kid frm schooling! ripple effect.
haba.
I encourage all catholics to book mass for the parents and the affected kids for god to interced in the case.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by comrChris(m): 10:49am On Jul 07, 2013
[quote
author=franchizy]I ve said it over and over dat d only solution to dis
Boko Haram menace is 4 GEJ to suspend the state of emergency, appologise
to the Northern Elders forum, dialogue and grant Boko Haram Amnesty,
rebuild all mosque. The military can't win d war cos 80% of Boko Haram
are from d SS, SE and SW and are christians who are used to tannish d
image of d North and kill our people but Allah will fight 4 d North and
vindicate us.
Many of d Boko Haram sponsors are from d SS, SE and SW all in d name of
Power but the North must complete there remaining 4yrs come 2015.
I urge Nigerians to support Buhari 4 a change and better
Nigeria.[/quote] l thought dis forum is made 4 d wise den wia s dis animal coming 4rm?ok u want us 2support d north come 2015 while not ask dat ur papa to come out n contest instead of Buhari,u must b d biggest fool of dis century
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by iconaus: 10:49am On Jul 07, 2013
ARES:
Really? Nwanne lets come back and turn Abia, Imo, and the rest of the SE into paradise....

FYI, this ur comment is undiluted crap.... We are talking about the death of kids and u are building stupid imaginary dreams angry

Supported- Biafran
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by dbride: 10:50am On Jul 07, 2013
Gasout: Nigerians should be sensitive abt the issue of BOKOHARAM. Looking at dis issue meticulously n critically, let us ask ourself dis questions; do u think moslems will kill thier fellow moslems?, do u think northerners will kill themselves?, n do u also think a Nigeria can commit sucide bombing?e.t.c D people call BOKOHARAM are nt Nigerians. 'FG' pls check our neighboring countries who want to basterdise d glory n peace of Nigerian. I rest my case...

Nigerians access the internet but are too lazy to dig deep to find out how involved northern muslims are in this jihad thing in 9ja and all over the world. Highly educated men among them are involved. No doubt there are some foreigners too. Yes they are moslems killing moslems; any muslim who flouts whatever it is the jihadists believe is the sunnah is considered an unbeliever too and should be killed. Is it xtians killing muslims in Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, etc? Looks like they kill the "enemies" within them first. Buhari used to be my preferred candidate until I discovered his links with Boko Haram through one Engr Rabiu Suleiman Daura. Most communication in Arabic or Hausa. They are aiming at stamping out Democracy and the use of Constitution.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by franchizy(m): 10:50am On Jul 07, 2013
SensibleMusa:

Some people reason from their Anu.s.
You are one of those two faced fools in this country.
BH are mostly SS, SE n SW yet u dont want military action on them?.......Craze
Grant BH amnesty when u believe they are used to tarnish our image in the North?.......Madness
Support the man who promised to, and is trying hard to make your country ungovernable as a solution?.......Hopeless case of mental degradation.

I blame your papa and mama or the ruptured cd

In as much as I condemn dis killing and pray d souls of d departed to Rest in Peace, my emphasis is dat the use of force can't stop Boko Haram.
We need a leader like Buhari who d whole world knows he is sincere and capable of curtailing dis war against insecurity.
GEJ during his media chat told Nigerians dat he knows d sponsors of Boko Haram and dat majority are in his Govt.
GEJ govt is mostly made up of SS, SE and SW, thus it is 4 dis reason dat d Boko Haram sponsors can't b named.
You accuse Buhari who has at many occassions condemned Boko Haram. If u ve an evidence dat Buhari is a Boko Haram sponsor, why not come out wit it and sue Buhari. Why has d Federal Govt not arrested Buhari.
Let me tell u, Buhari is d best president Nigeria ever had. During his regime he never stole one penny, he fought corruption through his war against indiscpline and corruption.
Pls have a retink and join us on Buhari 2015 4 a better Nigeria
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Geophem(m): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2013
the only tin dt cums to my mind is d masacre of rwanda civil war, watch hotel rwanda nd sometimes in april to have a clue of this

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Jakumo(m): 10:55am On Jul 07, 2013
With a name that translates into the phrase "Western education is forbidden", Nigeria's bloodthirsty suicide bombing gang, Boko Haram, was bound to attack non-fundamentalist schools and massacre students, as the escalation of violence continues unabated in northern Nigeria.

When the time of accounting arrives for all those who finance and instigate the Boko Haram terror group so that it continues to commit such acts of senselss barbarity as the killing of school-children, special conditions that warrant much longer custodial sentences will definitely apply to such demonic individuals when they are inevitably rounded up.

In the meantime, a few well-placed Hellfire missiles would go a long way towards expediting the process of assigning retribution where it is due and necessary. To Uncle Sam's drones that prowl the friendly African skies, we thus pray.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Geophem(m): 10:59am On Jul 07, 2013
franchizy:

In as much as I condemn dis killing and pray d souls of d departed to Rest in Peace, my emphasis is dat the use of force can't stop Boko Haram.
We need a leader like Buhari who d whole world knows he is sincere and capable of curtailing dis war against insecurity.
GEJ during his media chat told Nigerians dat he knows d sponsors of Boko Haram and dat majority are in his Govt.
GEJ govt is mostly made up of SS, SE and SW, thus it is 4 dis reason dat d Boko Haram sponsors can't b named.
You accuse Buhari who has at many occassions condemned Boko Haram. If u ve an evidence dat Buhari is a Boko Haram sponsor, why not come out wit it and sue Buhari. Why has d Federal Govt not arrested Buhari.
Let me tell u, Buhari is d best president Nigeria ever had. During his regime he never stole one penny, he fought corruption through his war against indiscpline and corruption.
Pls have a retink and join us on Buhari 2015 4 a better Nigeria
hmm, buhari was never our best psesident rather yaradua
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by nyabingi(m): 11:03am On Jul 07, 2013
OlumegbonMutair: Dear brother,i will just want to correct something.The fact that those people are committing crimes against humanity does not give you the right to Islamitised their actions.I also want to remind you that no religion preaches violence.May Allah delivered us,amen.
if its not related to islam then why are they killing using islam as cover??
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by daddyiel(m): 11:10am On Jul 07, 2013
I wish u whatever u wish and pray for our beloved country. R.I.P the Dead
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Zadokk: 11:17am On Jul 07, 2013
pls guy don't say that again, is buhari not the major sponsored of bokoharm
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by DonCarlos1(m): 11:23am On Jul 07, 2013
The greatest enemy of Northern Nigeria are their rulers and elites without exception. Here is a region with very low litracy compared to other regions. The recent news that some states in the North have a cut-off of 2 marks for the unity schools admission is enough to call for an emergency action from their leaders. Even the few young ones who venture to go to school are being killed. Meanwhile their contemporaries in the south are taking over the schools in Europe and America having oversaturated the schools in Nigeria and the rest of Africa. With all these facts starring the Northern leaders in the face and to believe their pre-occupation, their only uniting goal and the only thing that can bring them to the table is how to unsit Jonathan come 2015, shows a demented Northern leadership that has a nuisance value to the people of the North. They are the real enemies of the North without exception.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by thehomer: 11:25am On Jul 07, 2013
Despite the negative feelings associated with drones, I'm starting to think observational drones would be vital in this effort to combat Boko Haram. It is simply too difficult to have troops in the necessary quantities all over the place at all times so I think having drones up there for observation and coordination even if troops arrive after the fact, would be much better than what we have now.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by meetmuyiwa(m): 11:41am On Jul 07, 2013
and when one of these (boko are ram)guys is killed, someone will come here and say it is extrajudicial killing
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Btruth: 11:48am On Jul 07, 2013
Akpa ife: Boko harm I wat 2 thank u 4 helping us reducing d population of d north

Why can't some people be serious for once in their life? We are talking about One Nigerian not fallen apart here Bro. & We all should stand up to condemn this barbaric group call Boko Haram.

And to our northern brothers & sisters, I think we all need to fully realize now that Boko Haram is not for the good of anyone in this country. They did not mean well for anybody, in-respect of religion, ethnics or region. They've come to destroy and we all should stand together to condemn them all.

We should not allow any group that is so senseless in killing children to come to the separation of our dear country. We in the south & in the east have equally suffered great loss from this bastards people as well.........Imagine all the traders from Ibadan last week, that was butchered like a ram, all in the name of getting this country into a chaotic stage.

But, I belief that the Lord will see Nigeria through all the challenges in Jesus name. Nigerian should be united in praying to God Almighty that we shall see the end of all our enemies in this country.

Happy Sunday to nairalanders.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by VerbalFlint: 11:51am On Jul 07, 2013
Franchizy, You may have succeeded in deceiving majority of Nairalanders (especially those of southern extraction) into believing that you are representing the interest of the north and Nigerians in general but not all are so gullible nor shallow minded as you think.
It takes a few minutes of analysis (not anywhere critical though) to decode your ill conceived ploy of creating a platform to launch attacks on Muslims, northerners, etc.
Try something else..

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 07, 2013
Buhari is that you talking?!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor / Ajuri Ngelale Welcomes Third Son (Photos) / Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.