Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,688 members, 7,801,983 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars (29478 Views)

NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars / What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. / Cosmic Rays Entering Earth From Mars 2nite.pls Switch Off Ur Fone Tonight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by Fkforyou(m): 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2013
Lol...men,so people can fall for dis crap that any right thinking person can analyse...smh...
Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by hglmkope(f): 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
I believe that there is one true God who reigns forever and I do not need any more proof to believe, honour Him and do all that He bids me to do tru His grace. He has made His invisible qualities (His eternal and divine nature)2 be seen and understood from the things he hath created. If only we can think deeply and stop being too familiar with certain things we will know that He exists. There are different scientific explanation for events of life like the way of a pregnant woman and her foetus, aw we grow teeth, hair on our body and head, d rising and setting of the sun, aw d world came into existence just to mention a few. I have just one explanation for all"God at work"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
Can I see the picture of the tablets?
Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by Austeenxx: 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by Ivynwa(f): 3:25am On Jul 09, 2013
I don't need NASA to tell me that God is real. He is always around me, guiding and protecting me. I know that he is alive. Alleluiah! Smile!
Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2013
hmmm, plenty of educated fooools, I resign!

1 Like

Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by TheArbiter: 3:00am On Jul 20, 2013
Nigerians are so gullible. Believe this and you will believe anything.

Pray hard it becomes a reality in 2015; if the Mars rover doesn't break down before then.

Aeolis Mons , also unofficially known as Mount Sharp, is a mountain on Mars. It forms the central peak within Gale Crater and is located around 5.08°S 137.85°E, rising 5.5 km (18,000 ft) high from the valley floor. It is feature ID 15000.[2]

Curiosity (the Mars Science Laboratory rover) landed in "Yellowknife" of Aeolis Palus, next to the mountain, on August 6, 2012. NASA named the landing site Bradbury Landing on August 22, 2012. Aeolis Mons is a primary goal for scientific study. On June 5, 2013, NASA announced that Curiosity will soon begin a 8 km (5.0 mi) journey from the Glenelg area to the base of Aeolis Mons. The trip is expected to take nine months to a year with stops along the way to study the local terrain.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeolis_Mons
Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by adexmuhyi(m): 7:26am On Jul 20, 2013
rafhell: I do not need any evidence to tell me that God is real. The Bible tell me so.

Anyway I don't expect it to make frontpage because nairaland is islamland.
dia isn't any religeous sentimental operation hia,,,al i knw is dat if God wana send a message,he wont go to an exxtra lenght wich is almost imposible for an ordinary person to go unless for the scientists
Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by utisage: 10:19am On Jul 20, 2013
I am a christien but this is complete bullshit. If you know NASA very well, even if they found such a message they would never release it to the public. Nigerians should try expand their knowledge base beyond what pastors preach at churches. Most naive Nigerian christiens will jump and praise the Lord for this supposed discovery but in all fairness this post has only riddicled us as christiens. True christiens do not tell lies or do we?.

The world is moving faster than stupid stories like this very one. Google NASA and UFO and see for yourselve how secretive NASA is.
Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by Supergenius(m): 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2013
delib: To me, this is rather funny! But one thing I'm sure of is, Nasa and a Dutch firm are working on the possibilities of moving human race to mars come year 2023. U guys can google 'mars one project' to find more!
so how does that concern the message on martian tablets
Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by Kelechi2020(m): 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hahahahahaha.
Firstly
God is knowledge himself.and he knows that his followers are not in mars not to talk of writing on stones in this computer age.
Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by ciphoenix: 3:29am On Jul 29, 2013
utisage: I am a christien but this is complete bullshit. If you know NASA very well, even if they found such a message they would never release it to the public. Nigerians should try expand their knowledge base beyond what pastors preach at churches. Most naive Nigerian christiens will jump and praise the Lord for this supposed discovery but in all fairness this post has only riddicled us as christiens. True christiens do not tell lies or do we?.

The world is moving faster than stupid stories like this very one. Google NASA and UFO and see for yourselve how secretive NASA is.

I wonder if the people jumping at this are actually Christians. I doubt they are.
Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by pumpingmachine: 8:47am On Jul 29, 2013
Are u kidding me? This story didn't make FP? Na WA for these moderators.
Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by FarmTech(m): 12:10am On Aug 04, 2013
Fellow christians, i dont tink this story is not genuine. Nasa did not publish it.
Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by egboche(m): 5:39am On Aug 11, 2013
how did this trash get here?to think people are even believing it.sha anything gossip n ridiculous excites little minds
Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by MistadeRegal(m): 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2013
ednut1: Xtains are fond of usin false stories to promote der faith, check nasa website u won't find it der, is mars evn existing in d fairytale bible, gullible folks
GOD is not forcing anyone to believe! HE wants you to decide.
Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by Bobchijioke: 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2013
frederal: Hosana to the King of Kings, God(eternally blessed), the creator of all existence. I love this!

Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by Bobchijioke: 11:42am On Sep 29, 2013
WHICH KIND NONSENSE MESSAGE BE THAT ONE SCIENTISTS ARE LIARS
Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by Bobchijioke: 11:46am On Sep 29, 2013
ALL OF THIS NEWS IS TRASH AND NONSENSE
Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by lacastre: 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ednut1 did u call THE BIBLE a fairytale? Chai...i can't fight for God
Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by dammyeve: 10:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
I don't know why Nigerian will like to believe false news, afterall the news is not on NASA website, and have u made any research on it? Even no picture to prove. May God save us from liars that want followers like Nigerian politicians
Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 03, 2013
Re: NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars by precioussage(m): 8:24am On Oct 30, 2013
God is real. . . He reignet for eva. . Atheist please come to the realisation of this

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax / What Is The Difference Between IT And ICT? / 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.