Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:53 AM

Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed (27645 Views)

Voice Changer During Phone Call / Fake Voice Or Voice Changer / S60v3 Mobile Voice Changer Software (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed by ceejay80s(m): 9:33am On May 21, 2008
@ sect u are thief & a criminal,what do u need a voice changer for? Obviously to decieve some body else or even gettn something from him/her. No body is trying to be funny here. Sect u are a THIEF & A FRAUD !
Re: Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed by sect(m): 10:13am On May 21, 2008
Lol ceejay you make me laff all the time but don't get it wrong,its not your jokes or comments that amuses me,its your stupidity (not only on this thread) that is hilarious. Upgrade your IQ son
Re: Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed by hansibone(m): 8:26pm On May 21, 2008

c itagba, grin
Re: Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed by ceejay80s(m): 10:57pm On May 21, 2008
@ sect who dey follow u lol ? U are just a piece of rubbish and two, u are beneath me. Abeg garbage boy, find ur mate
Re: Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed by sect(m): 11:10pm On May 21, 2008
Ceejay go to bed,get some sleep,that could improve your IQ.
Re: Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed by hayprof(m): 11:43pm On May 21, 2008
sect:

Ceejay go to bed,get some sleep,that could improve your IQ.

. . .the (F5) button for a Refresh will always Do too! shocked
Re: Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed by hayprof(m): 11:57pm On May 21, 2008
@4peace, about the Software, large Or small tongue - I have done my part wink
Re: Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed by Fadajasi(m): 12:25am On May 22, 2008
yes u have@hayprof
Re: Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed by hansibone(m): 5:12pm On May 22, 2008
dis is d last time i woul ask dis question, does d application reali change ur voice, ? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed by Donseaun(m): 5:23pm On May 22, 2008
Uh?
Re: Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed by sect(m): 6:16pm On May 22, 2008
The last time i would tell you to try it urself
Re: Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed by hansibone(m): 1:08pm On May 23, 2008
@sect

pls tell me? plsssssssss cry
Re: Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed by sect(m): 1:12pm On May 23, 2008
Me is yet to try it. . .
Re: Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed by hansibone(m): 1:22pm On May 23, 2008
sect:

Me is yet to try it. . .

lol den pls try it
Re: Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed by sect(m): 1:28pm On May 23, 2008
I would av but ma k750 was popped 2 months ago and my current phone is suffering from application deficiency(nokia 2626). If you no fit try am then dash me ur phone make i try am
Re: Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed by hansibone(m): 9:05pm On May 23, 2008

sori about ur phone, wuld try it l8a den wink
Re: Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed by Fadajasi(m): 2:07pm On May 24, 2008
I downloaded it but couldnt find anything to unzip.
Re: Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed by hansibone(m): 4:43pm On May 26, 2008
@fada

get ur file on a pc and unzip it,gawd damn it fada wats wit ur head grin
Re: Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed by Fadajasi(m): 1:05am On May 28, 2008
Na school i dey,no pc atm@hansibone tsw
Re: Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed by dami9ja(m): 8:11am On May 28, 2008
@fadajazi, use zipman or xplore! @hansi, dnt really understand it. 'Tis options is written in English and another language. You record your voice and you can hear yourself sound like a madman, a squirrel, a rabbit etc. What i dont know is how to make a call with it.
Re: Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed by Donseaun(m): 8:18am On May 28, 2008
Lost.
Re: Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed by hansibone(m): 9:40am On May 28, 2008
@damja

tanks men, wuld try it out lata

@seun

dont wori i wuld find u grin
Re: Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed by Donseaun(m): 9:55am On May 28, 2008
And dats y i'll always luv u.
Re: Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed by hansibone(m): 1:56pm On May 28, 2008
yuk lipsrsealed dnt love me men , jeez i av a manliness wink
Re: Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed by Fadajasi(m): 9:06am On May 29, 2008
Oh oh! So gay dey nairaland
Re: Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed by eleda(m): 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2008
the software you paste is not working with NOKIA 3110c why ?
Re: Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed by sect(m): 7:34am On Jun 02, 2008
Nokia sucks!
Re: Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed by hansibone(m): 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2008
@sect

SE lags, Nokia rules!
Re: Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed by Slimps: 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2009
Does this work with Samsung Omnia?
And can u put the app on while you're on the phone with someone?
Re: Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed by easykenny: 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2009
HELLO FRIEND,
Here's the time for you to grab a life-changing oppurtunity of becoming a bredwinner instead of remaining a low profile in your family, act quick and see what will happen to you in the next 2 weeks.
I WANT U TO INSTANTLY TAKE UP THIS CHALLENGE UPON YOURSELF. THE HURDLES OF FINANCIAL STRANGULATION AND MELTDOWN IS SO PROMINENT AND INCREASES IN GATHERING MOMENTUM. DESPITE THIS, YOU CAN WORK AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME AND MAKE $1000.THE WHOLE PACKAGE WILL BE SENT TO YOU AS SOON AS YOU SEND YOUR REPORTS TO: DAVID, E-mail:coolcash4gain@ymail.com, call on these nos:08039292887 or 08053480839.BID FOR THE PACKAGE, BECAUSE THERE'S ONLY 100 AVAILABLE SPACES, AND GET TO YOUR NEXT LEVEL.NOTE:YOU ONLY SPEND 5HRS BROWSING A WEEK TO MERIT THIS OPPORTUNITY.[/b]
Re: Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed by jayjamesid(m): 5:38am On Jun 28, 2019
Yes, there have. You can check the post for change voice male to female on your android phone: https://appreviewcity.com/male-to-female-voice-changer-app/

What Are Your Top 3 Most Used Apps? / NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life / Where Are Samsung Phones Made?