Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

ASUU Decides To Call Off Strike On Monday - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Decides To Call Off Strike On Monday (1127 Views)

ASUU Strike... On Aljazeera (the Stream) Today By 16:00GMT/ 5pm Local Time / ASUU To Call Off Strike On Wednesday / ASUU To Call Off Strike On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Decides To Call Off Strike On Monday by haibe(m): 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
ASUU- Academic staff union of universities:
Following the indefinite strike that the group embark on, on monday 1st july 2013, the above named associationhas decided to cancel the strikefor students to resume school on monday 8th july

all dishappened in my dream lastnight.....

1 Like

Re: ASUU Decides To Call Off Strike On Monday by 2nioshine(m): 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2013
haibe: ASUU- Academic staff union of universities:
Following the indefinite strike that the group embark on, on monday 1st july 2013, the above named associationhas decided to cancel the strikefor students to resume school on monday 8th july

all dishappened in my dream lastnight.....
nt funny...plz who r d moderators of diz section
Re: ASUU Decides To Call Off Strike On Monday by sunboy(m): 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2013
U be mum.u I swear! I dnt find this funny at all.
Re: ASUU Decides To Call Off Strike On Monday by infoscope(m): 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2013
Does today look like April 1st?
Re: ASUU Decides To Call Off Strike On Monday by Muizmohit(m): 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2013
Dis is not funny don't post wat u don't confirm
Re: ASUU Decides To Call Off Strike On Monday by ximarro(m): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2013
@OP, wat r u studying in skul?
Re: ASUU Decides To Call Off Strike On Monday by infoscope(m): 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2013
Admin, please remove this post to avoid misconception.
Many might not be opportuned to read this post to the end and the rumour might spread to others and it would be a post from our notable nairaland
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:uniport Vows To Continue With Strike Action. / Pls Any Idea Of Uni That Offers Hospitality Management / Question Of The Day??? ( Must See )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.