Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

My Car Wouldn't Start - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Car Wouldn't Start (886 Views)

My Car Overheat When Ac Is On / Car Brands/models You Wouldn't Want To Use Ever Again (from Previous Experience) / My Car, Your Ride and Our Dream Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Car Wouldn't Start by kunle75(m): 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2013
Pls anyone with any idea or expirience should help me oooo,I just drove into my compound less that an hour. And I wanted kick start the car to drive out again,the car wouldn't crank at all.

I use a toyota sienna minivan 2000 model.

Pls help me ooooooo,there has not been any sign of any issue before now,gurus pls helllllpppp
Re: My Car Wouldn't Start by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
Sorry to hear you're having issues with your vehicle.

Does it crank, but fail to start? Or when you turn the key, there's no noise at all? Are there any lights showing on your dash when you try starting?
Re: My Car Wouldn't Start by kunle75(m): 6:54am On Jul 07, 2013
Hello sir,

Its dosnt crank no sound at all no sign on the dashboard either.

Ls help me oooo
Re: My Car Wouldn't Start by okey4u2nv: 8:41am On Jul 07, 2013
hello.have you checked the battery? does the horn wrk?
Re: My Car Wouldn't Start by kunle75(m): 10:37am On Jul 07, 2013
Yes the battery is the culprit its working now,I discovered that the follow come batter is not the dry cell type rather its those ones with liquid content,please which type of battery would you guys encourage me to buy and where in lagos here can I get original battery with warranty if possible.

Thanks awaits your valuable advice/contribution.

Thanks
Re: My Car Wouldn't Start by LongeOmolaja(m): 9:47am On Jul 08, 2013
for quality battery with guarantee contact DIMAPS Nig Ltd, at 15, Olowu Street, Ikeja, Lagos State
Re: My Car Wouldn't Start by kunle75(m): 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2013
Ok Sir I will,pls is there any number or web address for contact details
Re: My Car Wouldn't Start by cardoctor(m): 9:19am On Jul 13, 2013
kunle75: Yes the battery is the culprit its working now,I discovered that the follow come batter is not the dry cell type rather its those ones with liquid content,please which type of battery would you guys encourage me to buy and where in lagos here can I get original battery with warranty if possible.

Thanks awaits your valuable advice/contribution.

Thanks

Follow come. grin

(1) (Reply)

Unable To Move My Toyota Camry Tiny Light After Service / Pls.i Need Advice On Volso S80 / My Toyota Camry(pencil Lite) Steering Starts Shaking When Above 80km And Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.