Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! (23156 Views)

Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' / Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms / Flesh Eater, Demonic Prostitute Exposed In Lagos Crusade(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by peteregwu(m): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2013
DELIVERANCE FROM FOUR DEMONIC KINGDOMS!

"I thank God for my genuine salvation. Moreover, I want to thank God for delivering me
from four demonic kingdoms. The whole story started on December 25th 2001, when we traveled to the village to see my grandmother. In the house everybody was eating and playing, my grandmother called me separately and took me to her room into a private chamber and gave me water to drink from a pot. After drinking this water, I could no longer sleep. She told my dad that I
will sleep that night in her room. When it was night she woke me and took me out and when we got there, it was like a big occasion was talking place. The queen was sitting , a man dressed in yellow
was also sitting and a white chair was by the side, the queen said I should sit on that white seat, that they destined from childhood that I am a great child, I should sit there.

So after sitting there, they made the queen the only overseer of four wicked kingdoms namely: Akakarike
kingdom, Blackberry kingdom,
Aircraft and Marine Kingdoms. So that very night, I went out for operation, they said I should use my wisdom and consult myself.

Then I was 9 years old, I started sending people on errands and messages. My Mum now brought me to Chosen here at the age of 15,
so that they will conduct
deliverance on me. When I came to Chosen, the Pastor that was supposed to conduct the deliverance was not around. So we went back home, I became angry and made my Mummy stop coming
to Chosen. I manipulated her to think that there is no power in Chosen, that Chosen is just an ordinary church. That made her hate Chosen with passion. But when I tried the same with my Dad, it did not work. My Dad knows that there is power in Chosen and so he has
continued to come. When we saw, we could not persuade him, we wanted to make him blind, so that he would stop coming to Chosen. We tried to do that. As we were trying to consult, we realize there is
a curse my grandmother laid on him, that he would never live to see good things ( his own mother, the woman that initiated me). Through that curse, we started to penetrate
in him to make him blind. When the blindness could not work out, we decided to use cob-webs to cover his eyes, but he kept coming to Chosen. I became angry and started
coming to Chosen with him. During our vigil we started operation. We tried and tried but the fire was too much. We had to go outside and sleep throughout the vigil. So during the programme, “Time For God to Prove His Power”, we came
also for operation but fire was
everywhere. My group left me and ran away. I started crying and said, “ so they want this Pastor to hold me here?” I said, no, it cannot happen, I wanted to go but an usher woman did not let me go out. I was there when Pastor came out and
began to pray. I began to cry and the Usher asked me why I was crying. I did not tell her. When pastor began to pray, my eyes, body etc was not comfortable. That was the day I my deliverance. However, my deliverance that day was not complete because I had scale in my eyes that I used in seeing things beyond human
beings. You might see me as a
human being but then I was not a human being. I will be walking on the air but you will think I am walking on the floor.

During this programme that just passed, we tried all possible means to operate
because I still had that scale in my eyes, I can still give instructions to my eyes and it will begin to work for me. I tried my eyes but it could not work. That was the day I had
my total freedom. Today, I thank God I am free. My prayer to God is that I am going to release those that are held captive. What I am praying for God to do is to destroy their kingdoms. Those blood they
sucked and all the wicked
manipulation, God should destroy them in Jesus name. Now I speak basically to the youths and those that are still putting on ear- rings.

My advise to you all, I beg and
plead with you in the name of
Jesus, that those things you are putting on, they belong to the Marine, most especially this head- tie that came out of recent. It is called python goddess head-tie. The head-tie and singlets, the silver shining chains, the curtex,
the bangle, Iron black bangle, the chain, the ring etc. There is one handkerchief that I used to wipe myself whenever I do anything that is evil so that people will not know I was the one that did it. There is also special pan-cake that people
use which is also from the water, I work with monitoring mirror which I used to see or monitor what is happening, Can-hold, the last but not the least, people call it eye medicine but it is not. Know the kind of pictures you watch, some of those things they use in the studio are theirs. I want to say something to the youths, they think that
fashion is the best, I tell you,
natural beauty, what God gave you, what you came to the world with is the best. Please I still beg you to be careful with what you buy. And for my Pastor , I wish you heaven at
last and all members of the Chosen.
Praise the Lord!"

Sister Akunna Ihemkwoaba
Lagos, Nigeria
From http://www.thelordschosenworld.org, http://www.chosennews.net
http://jesusiscominginthisgeneration..com/2013/07/deliverance-from-four-demonic-kingdoms.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by holypower(m): 1:23am On Jul 07, 2013
amenpeople will start doubting and arguing on this matter, I myself have read this kind of message because I love reading testimonies like this. Out of about 15 of them, some testimony like this both in nigeria....both in other countries they are condenming jewelries yet people are stiff necked and with their heart of unbelief, eternal punishment awaits them smileyGlory be to GOD almighty.for those who want to join the church of satan so that they will be rich, look and
see that there is no power in the devil but there
is power in CHRIST and in His name

6 Likes

Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2013
Praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaise the Looooooooooooord

*i watch Chosen programme with my family and I must say great testimonies from there..
"This kind God oooo
I've never seen Ur type oo
This kind God ooo
Blessed b His holy name"

grin @ blackberry kingdom..

2 Likes

Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Kzinne: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2013
dancing azonto

2 Likes

Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2013
peteregwu: DELIVERANCE FROM FOUR DEMONIC KINGDOMS!

So after sitting there, they made the queen the only overseer of four wicked kingdoms namely: Akakarike
kingdom, Blackberry kingdom,
Aircraft and Marine Kingdoms. So that very night, I went out for operation, they said I should use my wisdom and consult myself.

Your Queen is a Learner

Blackberry has lost its market share

Na Android and Iphone dey reign now....

36 Likes

Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2013
Thank God for that. But how does this build my faith?
Kzinne: dancing azonto
what brought about the dance?
jackbauersballs:

Your Queen is a Learner

on point, does that mean we shouldnt use bb? What a joke. I also expected to read facebook, 2go and whatsapp kingdom. Mstcheeew

5 Likes

Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by chygoz3(m): 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
Blackberry kingdom ke? In 2001? No comment

15 Likes

Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by scaler345: 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Your Queen is a Learner

Tell dem queen of the damned.
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Sijo01(f): 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2013
*Pastor Chris voice*
Give Jesus a big handsssssssssss!

1 Like

Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by obowunmi(m): 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2013
Hehehe....this should be moved to the jokes section. cool grin shocked

7 Likes

Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2013
obowunmi: Hehehe....this should be moved to the jokes section. cool grin shocked
i dey tell you
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by dare2think: 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2013
You Need Help If you Believe the nonsense written in the OP!

Blackberry kingdom!!!!

Is that a Nollywood script. WTF!!

2 Likes

Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by brightedge(m): 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2013
How come its mostly among black persons you hear such thrash? It seems all the demons in the world are in Africa, after all.

5 Likes

Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Rick9(m): 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2013
. . . . . .
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by birdman(m): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2013
A fool is born every minute

3 Likes

Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by scaler345: 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2013
This is only for the RELIGIOUS people.

So, if you have a brain and you are using it, GTFO of this thread.

6 Likes

Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Gifted4all(m): 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2013
Narialanders u guys tk everytin for joke too bad.believe in testimony so dat u can overcome d world wit ur own testimony.shekina
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by obinnakenedo(m): 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2013
Childs Play Part 10.
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by sobaemma(m): 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
Am an anglican but u see when it comes to church i mean real church,dont quote me wrong ur church 2 is real,but for example of deliverance,powers and all that please take not of the churches that where i know u will find help, CHOSEN CHRISMATIC REVIVAL MINISTRY MOUNTAIN OF FIRE REDEEM(NOT ALL REDEEM,CUS REDEEM ARE NUMEROUS,I PICKED REDEEM JUST BECAUSE OF ADEBOYE,Hes A HUMBLE NON MONEY CONCIOUS MAN OF God,these are the 3 i know for sureeeeeeeeeeeeeee,sorry if offended
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Jetland(m): 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
Please what should happen to my tour 9630? Should i throw it away?
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by yuzedo: 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2013
birdman: A fool is born every minute
Roflllll!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

As innnnn, dafuq did I just read?!?! grin undecided

Anyway they have their target market. Ridiculous!

2 Likes

Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Goldenheart(m): 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
Why is it only in Nigeria these things happen?!

3 Likes

Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by lexrichy(m): 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
Crap.....make money or die trying

1 Like

Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Alexebo1(m): 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
I'm marchin in protest #operatn eliminate useles threads 4rm d fp# join me,my felow protestants
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2013
That girl is hallunicating. She could very well be saying the truth, but it could all be part of her hallucinations. She desperately needs a psychiatrist.

3 Likes

Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by lekkie073(m): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
BlackBerry kingdom ? What about android kingdom? Ibos and fraud.......they go hand_in_hand angry

1 Like

Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Emmyk(m): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
Ok
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by stonemind(f): 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2013
lolz.......i no fit shout.com
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by bossway(m): 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
chygoz3: Blackberry kingdom ke? In 2001? No comment
I dey tell u.. 2001
Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Alexebo1(m): 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
I knw wot u ar tryin 2 do #common sens wl tel u he wnts 2 mak us beliv dt choosen z d greatest,sory dude try dat on facebuk n request 4 dea AMEN & nt on NL

2 Likes

Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2013
No one's as dumb as Nigerian Christians, not even Akpors...

4 Likes

Re: Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! by touchmeder: 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2013
LOL grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians / A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya / Four (4) Lies That Steal Our Self-worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.