Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. (37703 Views)

The Cake Mercy Aigbe Got For Her Husband's 50th Birthday (Photos) / Wonderful Cake Iyanya Made For MTN (photo) / See The Super Cars That Showed Up For Toolz’s Lagos Birthday Party | Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Dygeasy(m): 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
It was Toolz birthday yesterday! Yay Toolz! Well seeing that we didn’t get her anything we can’t make too much noise, but Iyanya got her something – A specially made birthday cake.
Pretty cute thing. With the mini toolz sitting on it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by mvwealth: 12:31am On Jul 07, 2013
Iyanya u again..e b lyl dis fame dey mak ona craze

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by gluv01(f): 12:45am On Jul 07, 2013
cool

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by schoolfield(m): 1:01am On Jul 07, 2013
I'm not ignorant of his Devices...all he wants is Her waist...

38 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 07, 2013
like the ghanians we say, dis dwarf dey disturb o.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by tpia5: 2:38am On Jul 07, 2013
hmm, interesting.

where do they know each other from?
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by joyli: 3:14am On Jul 07, 2013
Why na iyanya, u won TICK all of them finish? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Temismith(f): 6:49am On Jul 07, 2013
Eh ya! Am happy for yvone nelson! gringringrin, she must be a lucky geh! cheesycheesy na iyanya go chop d waist nd hips of dat human being wey dey d cake!
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 07, 2013
Nice
Her waist ,her waist all I see is her waist grin

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by dridowu: 11:50am On Jul 07, 2013
i wont comment on this thread

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Tolexander: 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2013
See the image of toolz' waist sitting on the cake.

Iyanya and waist but his problem is that he wastes the waist when he is done with the waist and wait to grab the next waist!

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
Chronicles of a waist seeker... Toolz berra be careful.. Her waist seem to be next in line

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 07, 2013
love it
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Gerardcole(m): 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2013
I Comment My Reserve

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by sobaemma(m): 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
Hmmmm,wrtin person talk they follow am o,all i want is ur waist,nelson done,now toolz,hmmmm
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by spywareczar(m): 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
Whre's the cake??
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
Hmmm.... So its her turn now? How sure are we he is not looking for her waist again?
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Bantino(m): 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
Your waist, your waist, all Inyanya wants, is your waist...
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Ibukun87(m): 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2013
Dis guy again!!!!!! U no dey tire ni
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by bingbagbo(m): 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
Tolexander: See the image of toolz' waist sitting on the cake.

Iyanya and waist but his problem is that he wastes the waist when he is done with the waist and wait to grab the next waist!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, are u a rapper grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Thermythorpe(f): 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2013
grin LMAO @ d comments above

Lets wait nd see wot happens
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by ifedun2: 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2013
Toolz!Toolz!Tooooolzzzzz!
Guide your waist jealously o.A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by LesbianBoy(m): 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2013
schoolfield: I'm not ignorant of his Devices...all he wants is Her waist...
Toolz is a VIRGIN so nothing for iyanya! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by PStacks(m): 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2013
grin sick people. We plenty for nairaland.. Ur waist, ur waist.

Reminds me of Otunba, one of my best friends, when he does such tinz and u ask him why? He always goes like : "Ogbon ah ti je nor ni gbo gbo eh"

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by kstyle2(m): 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2013
Is dis news?jeez.*continues 2 listen 2 'deliver me' by sarah brightman and enya

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Lakayanah: 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2013
He is young free and single he just wants to mingle with as many waists that he can waste.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by mike404(m): 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2013
IS SHE NOT MARRIED
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Anniettieufia(m): 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2013
It's a good to use a cake as a tool for getting the heart of miss Toolzz,

but my question is, after the cake, what next ?
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by mrpruzy(m): 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2013
mehn i love dis lady, see figure 8 abeg,,,,yerer
is toolz on d sitting jor oh wat does inyanya even mean self?
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by psky: 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2013
You guys, why are you insinuating rubbish? We know he just innocently sent the cake to his colleague, no strings attached. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2013
Iyanya wan nyash nyash this babe the "ebot style" I swear

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian / Comedian Mr Patrick Weds American Lover / Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.