Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Married Woman Not Ready To Leave Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Not Ready To Leave Me. (1844 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / Signs You're With A Woman; Not A Girl / 10 Signs You’re Dating A Woman, Not A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Woman Not Ready To Leave Me. by speak2cent(m): 1:56am On Jul 07, 2013
Pls what can I do fellow nairalander? I was having a platonic girlfriend who later got married unofficially. After her marriage, she now fell in luv with me but all my effort to make her see such luv as babaric proved abortive until will started to "eat ourselves". Now I tried my best possible to break up with her but later found me again and we re-unite. Each time we met in blue moon she screens and curses the husband and pinpoints his weaknesses. I inquire what interest her in me and she told me unless she stopped hearing my voice. This is a woman we can't do but to talk daily. Nairalander, save my dying soul....
Re: Married Woman Not Ready To Leave Me. by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:54am On Jul 07, 2013
speak2cent: Pls what can I do fellow nairalander? I was having a platonic girlfriend who later got married unofficially. After her marriage, she now fell in luv with me but all my effort to make her see such luv as babaric proved abortive until will started to "eat ourselves". Now I tried my best possible to break up with her but later found me again and we re-unite. Each time we met in blue moon she screens and curses the husband and pinpoints his weaknesses. I inquire what interest her in me and she told me unless she stopped hearing my voice. This is a woman we can't do but to talk daily. Nairalander, save my dying soul....

You are despicable; your generations will be slaves if you continue like this. You aren't a man of valour!
Re: Married Woman Not Ready To Leave Me. by Nobody: 3:12am On Jul 07, 2013
I hope you are joking!!!! but just in case you are not....Ill advice you to continue chopping the punny...chop..chop..chop

till you destroy the marriage...so the husband can find you and gun you down with a Kalashnikov....dude this is the best

advice you will get on this matter...
Re: Married Woman Not Ready To Leave Me. by Nobody: 5:10am On Jul 07, 2013
If she does not want to leave you, then you leave her. You are not being held against your will, so what exactly is stopping you from putting your foot down and leaving a married woman alone? Take responsibility for your own actions.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Not Ready To Leave Me. by Lovetinz(m): 5:18am On Jul 07, 2013
Honestly, It could land you in jail.
Re: Married Woman Not Ready To Leave Me. by Enegod(m): 6:06am On Jul 07, 2013
Re: Married Woman Not Ready To Leave Me. by Mynd44: 6:13am On Jul 07, 2013
Lovetinz: Honestly, It could land you in jail.
Am I missing something?

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Not Ready To Leave Me. by Mynd44: 6:17am On Jul 07, 2013
@OP, since you are not being forced, I would say you are also enjoying the shagging hence the reason for going back. I just pray another guy shags your wife too behind your back.

Well the good news is that if the husband catches you, you won't have the chance to get married cos he would blow your brains out
Re: Married Woman Not Ready To Leave Me. by Temismith(f): 7:11am On Jul 07, 2013
Eat and be merry, for tommorow u shall be no more!
Re: Married Woman Not Ready To Leave Me. by Temismith(f): 7:12am On Jul 07, 2013
Hope u dont intend to get married somday? Cos na firewood dey go dey use do ur wife! Karma is alive!
Re: Married Woman Not Ready To Leave Me. by k2039: 8:10am On Jul 07, 2013
What goes around comes around, I'm waiting for your next thread after marriage with this caption "Help, I caught my wife cheating'

[img]http://cdn.meme.li/instances/300x300/39482265.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Not Ready To Leave Me. by Jaideyone(m): 8:17am On Jul 07, 2013
Temismith: Eat and be merry, for tommorow u shall be no more!
lol
Re: Married Woman Not Ready To Leave Me. by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 07, 2013
Lovetinz: Honestly, It could land you in jail.

That being intimate with a married woman/man is religiously immoral doesn't make it a crime or illegal...

speak2cent: Pls what can I do fellow nairalander? I was having a platonic girlfriend who later got married unofficially. After her marriage, she now fell in luv with me but all my effort to make her see such luv as babaric proved abortive until will started to "eat ourselves". Now I tried my best possible to break up with her but later found me again and we re-unite. Each time we met in blue moon she screens and curses the husband and pinpoints his weaknesses. I inquire what interest her in me and she told me unless she stopped hearing my voice. This is a woman we can't do but to talk daily. Nairalander, save my dying soul....

@ OP, my only advice for you is to quit now before the husband catches you.

The good book says =>

Proverb 6:27-29

Can fire be carried in the bosom without burning one's clothes? Or can one walk on hot coals without scorching the feet? So is he who sleeps with his neighbor's wife; no one who touches her will go unpunished....

So, one way or the other, there will be judgement; maybe na somebodi go yansh ya wife too gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Not Ready To Leave Me. by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 07, 2013
k2039: What goes around comes around, I'm waiting for your next thread after marriage with this caption "Help, I caught my wife cheating'

Story. Nothing like Karma for the matter. If anything, faithful men often have the most unfaithful wives. Life ain't fair.
Re: Married Woman Not Ready To Leave Me. by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 07, 2013
doubleDx:
The good book says =>

Proverb 6:27-29

Can fire be carried in the bosom without burning one's clothes? Or can one walk on hot coals without scorching the feet? So is he who sleeps with his neighbor's wife; no one who touches her will go unpunished....

But the OP did not say that the girl in question is his neighbour's wife na. That means he isn't affected by this biblical passage.
Re: Married Woman Not Ready To Leave Me. by k2039: 10:12am On Jul 07, 2013
pro01:

Story. Nothing like Karma for the matter. If anything, faithful men often have the most unfaithful wives. Life ain't fair.
You can as well kill people and see if life isn't fair. By the way were did you get your cooked up statistics from.
Re: Married Woman Not Ready To Leave Me. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2013
Mynd_44: @OP, since you are not being forced, I would say you are also enjoying the shagging hence the reason for going back. I just pray another guy shags your wife too behind your back.

Well the good news is that if the husband catches you, you won't have the chance to get married cos he would blow your brains out
You prayer may be too late. Their is no order punisment for this than someone shagging her wife by d time he got married. Very bad.
Re: Married Woman Not Ready To Leave Me. by Mynd44: 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
You prayer may be too late. Their is no order punisment for this than someone shagging her wife by d time he got married. Very bad.
Too bad for them
Re: Married Woman Not Ready To Leave Me. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2013
The story looks like a cooked up thing.
Op, you know what you should do. Continue to ffuck her or leave the woman alone.
Last Bullet: Some dudes ll just log in to NL to ask questions that they already v answers to.
Re: Married Woman Not Ready To Leave Me. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2013
pro01:

But the OP did not say that the girl in question is his neigbour's wife na. That means he isn't affected by this biblical passage.

I believe you are smart enough to understand the meaning of "neigbor" as used in the passage... I ain't tryna' defend anything religious here but karma is a bítch, one way or the other he's gonna pay grin
Re: Married Woman Not Ready To Leave Me. by biolabee(m): 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2013
you are so succinct

k2039: What goes around comes around, I'm waiting for your next thread after marriage with this caption "Help, I caught my wife cheating'

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Not Ready To Leave Me. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2013
Tell am u get HIV.
Re: Married Woman Not Ready To Leave Me. by youngalex(m): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
Guy u don mess up big time.....the technique is the moment she got married delete her no. then if she calls don't pick......sleeping with a married woman is the beginning of your failure...quote me
Re: Married Woman Not Ready To Leave Me. by speak2cent(m): 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2013
thank you all for your advice...... I have gotten answer to my problem.
Re: Married Woman Not Ready To Leave Me. by speak2cent(m): 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2013
are you all telling me am on the road to hell?
Re: Married Woman Not Ready To Leave Me. by bet2346: 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2013
na waoooh
Re: Married Woman Not Ready To Leave Me. by addictiv(m): 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2013
dude you have got to reclaim your manh..d...just walk up to the husband and confess.. and you ll be saved...Amen Amen.
Re: Married Woman Not Ready To Leave Me. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
av u bought your own coffin? Buy one today.

Order now at www.stoic_being.com
Re: Married Woman Not Ready To Leave Me. by Cholls(m): 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
Think Before You Act

I strongly believe this statement doesn't make meaning to this dude.

Dude its too late you are cursed
tongue
Re: Married Woman Not Ready To Leave Me. by bknight: 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2013
speak2cent: thank you all for your advice...... I have gotten answer to my problem.
So I arrived late afterall.

You asked:

speak2cent: Pls what can I do

Let her be. Why? She's cheating you. You definitely fit into her plans/agenda. If she curses so much at her hubby, let her divorce him nau. She has a matrimonial home but won't leave you be. She's enjoying resources from two ends and she offers herself to you knowing d best u can do with is behind closed doors...ultimately u're a mere pawn in her scheme of things. At an appropriate time when she's ready to move on, you'd be discarded without a second thought.

pro01:

Well said.
Which one be Karma here? When he's actually the victim of manipulation here undecided

(1) (Reply)

FINALLY Funke Akindele Opens Up On What Really Happened / Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? / Top 7 Things That Make Guys Quickly Lose interest in You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.