Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

I Will Grow Your Forex Account By 100% In 3 Months. Don't Pay Me Until I Deliver - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Will Grow Your Forex Account By 100% In 3 Months. Don't Pay Me Until I Deliver (3483 Views)

We Can Help You Get More Customers And Increase Sales By 100%! / Make $500 Deposits In Your Forex Account And Earn 10% Profit Monthly / Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Grow Your Forex Account By 100% In 3 Months. Don't Pay Me Until I Deliver by coolscott(m): 2:55am On Jul 07, 2013
Like very few people nowadays, I have cracked the forex market. I have come a long way, with over 5 years experience in the forex market.

I lost money like most people did in 2008. (I made some too).

But I finally made a good break when I made my first EA. I applied my programming knowledge and experience to my forex experience acquired over the years.

The results were astonishing (at first) until I got a draw-down. Then I would have to do what I needed to, to create different instructions on my EA for the market conditions that caused the draw down. I did this over and over again until...

Now I have it good when it comes to profitability. Profitability has become a certainty for me.

So what I want to do for you is make it the same for you (at NO INITIAL COST to you).

I will double your account in a few short months. You don't give me any money.

You just give me the trading password of the MT4 platform.

When I deliver, I get paid a (pre-negotiated) percentage of the profits I have made.

Sounds like a good deal, doesn't it?

Call 07043515108 Now.
Re: I Will Grow Your Forex Account By 100% In 3 Months. Don't Pay Me Until I Deliver by pictures: 11:56am On Jul 07, 2013
can i pay for the EA?
Re: I Will Grow Your Forex Account By 100% In 3 Months. Don't Pay Me Until I Deliver by emmykpes(m): 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
Sir, as a newnbie in forex i will like you to take me by the hand and teach me,let me be like you with time,let me know how to catch the fish and not feed me with the fish.I trade live acct. but i end up burning them on number of times.Help a bro.in need pls.
Re: I Will Grow Your Forex Account By 100% In 3 Months. Don't Pay Me Until I Deliver by coolscott(m): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
Actually, I really don't want to sell it. That is not really in my plans for it.
Re: I Will Grow Your Forex Account By 100% In 3 Months. Don't Pay Me Until I Deliver by coolscott(m): 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
emmykpes: Sir, as a newnbie in forex i will like you to take me by the hand and teach me,let me be like you with time,let me know how to catch the fish and not feed me with the fish.I trade live acct. but i end up burning them on number of times.Help a bro.in need pls.

Somebody, as you can see, has already asked for the EA. That was not my idea (giving the EA away). But I believe that with the present technologies available in the forex market, it might not be the best idea to go through the learning curve that most people have gone through.

Learning costs you time - and the money you will lose in the market in the process of learning.

With several automation solutions (not EAs) almost anyone can make profits in the market these days.

I truly am not interested in teaching. But as far as catching the fish is concerned, this is how:

Let me grow your account for you (at no initial cost to you). As long as you continue to pay me for the increases I create in your account, you will continue to have fish in your net.

1 Like

Re: I Will Grow Your Forex Account By 100% In 3 Months. Don't Pay Me Until I Deliver by coolscott(m): 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2013
pictures: can i pay for the EA?

Why are you tempting me, pictures?
Re: I Will Grow Your Forex Account By 100% In 3 Months. Don't Pay Me Until I Deliver by pictures: 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
I grew my account 120% in 8 days and know how easy
it is to blow your account in a second. If you trust
your EA, let me demo test it and i can send you my
first deposit.Money is not easy to get,if you blow it,i
can't hold you responsible because you tell me trade went wrong.
Re: I Will Grow Your Forex Account By 100% In 3 Months. Don't Pay Me Until I Deliver by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
coolscott: Like very few people nowadays, I have cracked the forex market. I have come a long way, with over 5 years experience in the forex market.

I lost money like most people did in 2008. (I made some too).

But I finally made a good break when I made my first EA. I applied my programming knowledge and experience to my forex experience acquired over the years.

The results were astonishing (at first) until I got a draw-down. Then I would have to do what I needed to, to create different instructions on my EA for the market conditions that caused the draw down. I did this over and over again until...

Now I have it good when it comes to profitability. Profitability has become a certainty for me.

So what I want to do for you is make it the same for you (at NO INITIAL COST to you).

I will double your account in a few short months. You don't give me any money.

You just give me the trading password of the MT4 platform.

When I deliver, I get paid a (pre-negotiated) percentage of the profits I have made.

Sounds like a good deal, doesn't it?

Call 07043515108 Now.
Am interested in this but I ve neva done forex before. How will I start or what should I do?
Re: I Will Grow Your Forex Account By 100% In 3 Months. Don't Pay Me Until I Deliver by coolscott(m): 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2013
pictures: I grew my account 120% in 8 days and know how easy
it is to blow your account in a second. If you trust
your EA, let me demo test it and i can send you my
first deposit.Money is not easy to get,if you blow it,i
can't hold you responsible because you tell me trade went wrong.

I will just tell you that with right money management, it is hard to blow your account away.

1st, a good Profit:Loss Ratio is required per trade. A 2:1 profit/loss ratio implies that if you are making $100 per trade when your strategy is right, you only lose $50 anytime it goes totally wrong.

So you see that this way, if you are wrong half of the time, you still have all your capital intact.

So most systems are profitable because they score 60% - 80% of the time. It is in the money management (and the discipline to implement it) that most people fail. That is why EAs are good. Their discipline cannot be questioned. They follow the rules to the letter.

If you have just had a serious loss in the market, you may agree with me that when your entry rules set up again, you are reluctant to go in again (because you have just been bitten). So you let the opportunity pass. You let pass an entry signal that makes up the 80% accuracy level of your strategy.

EAs do not have the capacity to be frightened. When the opportunities are there, they will take them, adhering to the rules, not entering any earlier, and exiting exactly when due.

So what if you have a profit/loss ratio of 2.5 : 1 per trade on a strategy that is right 80% of the time?

What if you have a profit/loss ratio of 2.8 : 1 per trade on a strategy that is right 80% of the time? What if you have this programmed into your EA?

Anyway, all this is just lots of talk.

The bottom line is that I am willing to give you my EA with instructions on how to use it.

But EAs should be active 24/7 on your platform in order to work properly so you need to pay for a VPS to get the best out of it.

If you do not pay for a VPS, you will still get some good results if you get it running in the morning (8-9am)and close it by 4 or 5pm but that is not the way to use the EA.

Now you tell me for how long you want to test this EA and I will program it to expire on the agreed date and send it to you.
Re: I Will Grow Your Forex Account By 100% In 3 Months. Don't Pay Me Until I Deliver by coolscott(m): 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2013
holahmihdeh:
Am interested in this but I ve neva done forex before. How will I start or what should I do?

Go to www.forextime.com and open a live account. It is free

You may choose www.fxopen.com

Any one will do. The thing about Forextime is that they have offices in Port-Harcourt, Lagos and Abuja. But really both of them are equally good.

For each of them, they have an excellent customer support service. Just look for the "Live Chat" button on their site and speak with someone in real time about any thing you need to know, or any challenge you are facing in signing up. They are always willing to help.
Re: I Will Grow Your Forex Account By 100% In 3 Months. Don't Pay Me Until I Deliver by coolscott(m): 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2013
@pictures I have said in my previous post I will give you my EA to test for some time
Re: I Will Grow Your Forex Account By 100% In 3 Months. Don't Pay Me Until I Deliver by sweden: 6:54am On Jul 08, 2013
I hv not used an EA before can u oblige me 2 use ur EA and show me how 2 do dat.thanks.please can I have your phone number.
Re: I Will Grow Your Forex Account By 100% In 3 Months. Don't Pay Me Until I Deliver by phabulousangel(m): 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
wel done bro, is like u are very confidence of ur EA. I know very wel dat EA works. Did u programme along with ur EA max drawdown and what amount of acct do u think ur EA can perform well?[b]wel done bro, is like u are very confidence of ur EA. I know very wel dat EA works. Did u programme along with ur EA max drawdown and what amount of acct do u think ur EA can perform well?[/b]wel done bro, is like u are very confidence of ur EA. I know very wel dat EA works. Did u programme along with ur EA max drawdown and what amount of acct do u think ur EA can perform well?
Re: I Will Grow Your Forex Account By 100% In 3 Months. Don't Pay Me Until I Deliver by pictures: 10:10am On Jul 09, 2013
One month, if it works, i will call you
Re: I Will Grow Your Forex Account By 100% In 3 Months. Don't Pay Me Until I Deliver by coolscott(m): 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2013
pictures: One month, if it works, i will call you

Ok. I'm at work now.
Re: I Will Grow Your Forex Account By 100% In 3 Months. Don't Pay Me Until I Deliver by FIR: 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
Please beware!!! he is a dupe don't ever give him your forex password

(1) (Reply)

Video Tutorials On Computer Skills /packages / Be A Boss Of Your Own. Make Real Money Online In Nigeria / Are You In Need Of Professional DJ/MC For Your Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.