Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (6690 Views)

(pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship / Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... / Gay Life In Nigeria, One Of The World’s Most Homophobic Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 07, 2013

6 Likes

Re: . by Lovetinz(m): 5:34am On Jul 07, 2013
Believe me, most people here will ask for your crucifixion.

I, for one agree with your reasoning,
I might not be gay, but if a man/woman respect others,
and doesn't encroach on any of my own liberties,
I don't see any reason why s/he should be legislated from
practicing his sexual convictions.
This is 2013.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 07, 2013

2 Likes

Re: . by Enegod(m): 6:21am On Jul 07, 2013
are you a Nigerian...and where do you reside?
Re: . by Mynd44: 6:24am On Jul 07, 2013
Not this argument again
Re: . by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 07, 2013
Re: . by jmoore(m): 6:28am On Jul 07, 2013
homosexuality is insanity

10 Likes

Re: . by Enegod(m): 6:30am On Jul 07, 2013
babe_online:
I am a Nigerian and I stay in Canada.
ok,now I understand...you have been brainwashed!! I'm outta here

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 07, 2013

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 07, 2013
Re: . by jmoore(m): 6:41am On Jul 07, 2013
babe_online:
why?? At least I gave my points to support gay marriage, what are your points against it??

This is not for debate.

1 Like

Re: . by Mynd44: 6:44am On Jul 07, 2013
This is going exactly how I thought it would go
Re: . by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 07, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 07, 2013
Re: . by Mynd44: 6:46am On Jul 07, 2013
babe_online:
how??
Ask me again
Re: . by jmoore(m): 6:46am On Jul 07, 2013
babe_online:
really?? shows your heart is just filled with hate! undecided undecided undecided

When your son decides to marry a goat, encourage him as a loving mother. smh

7 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 07, 2013
Re: . by Mynd44: 7:01am On Jul 07, 2013
I see claremont in the stands....this is going well for now
Re: . by jmoore(m): 7:11am On Jul 07, 2013
babe_online:
If he decided to marry a goat then I will understand that is what he finds sexually attractive.
Bestiality. Common sense is scarce these days.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 07, 2013
jmoore:

When your son decides to marry a goat, encourage him as a loving mother. smh
#SCREAMING cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 07, 2013

3 Likes

Re: . by adamscuti(m): 7:50am On Jul 07, 2013
Oh mehn! Not you of all people? sad

maybe i'll start supporting gays when i see a he-goat banging another he-goat

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 07, 2013
Re: . by Lovetinz(m): 8:00am On Jul 07, 2013
jmoore: homosexuality is insanity

Ignorance is worse.

1 Like

Re: . by dhardline(m): 8:03am On Jul 07, 2013
Romans 1:26-27
New International Version (NIV)
26.Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts.Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones.27.In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.28. Furthermore, just as they did not think it worth while to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.32. Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death,they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

2 Likes

Re: . by Jaideyone(m): 8:07am On Jul 07, 2013
babe_online:
Stupidity. Why are you not giving me answers to my questions?? And I cant dictate for my ADULT son what he should and should not do. If my son is sexually attracted to a goat all I will just do is to close my eyes whenever I see him with the goat. Same applies to gay people. If you don't like gay people whenever you see them just close your eyes, okay?? kiss kiss
really? You just close your eyes and pretend it's not happening? Would you be proud of such a son? And please homosexuality is not african culture. Maybe some parts of africa did in the past but i'm sure it's not a Nigerian culture

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 07, 2013
Thanks for the lovely thread babe. I concur with everything you wrote.

2 Likes

Re: . by Jaideyone(m): 8:10am On Jul 07, 2013
babe_online:
Stupidity. Why are you not giving me answers to my questions?? And I cant dictate for my ADULT son what he should and should not do. If my son is sexually attracted to a goat all I will just do is to close my eyes whenever I see him with the goat. Same applies to gay people. If you don't like gay people whenever you see them just close your eyes, okay?? kiss kiss
wink infact this your arguement is bereft of logical reasoning. I bet you would close your eyes to the fact that your adult children are practising incest because it's what they want. And God help you they decide to get married, will you do anything to stop such an evil union

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 07, 2013

1 Like

Re: . by Lovetinz(m): 8:20am On Jul 07, 2013
ogugua88: Thanks for the lovely thread babe. I concur with everything you wrote.

One of the 'likes' on your post was mine. smiley

1 Like

Re: . by Damon03(m): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2013
Zzzzzzz... Wake me when dis gay sh.it is over. Maybe we should pass a law supporting paedo.philes too and ask the west to copy us cos guess what everybody's got rights nw

1 Like

Re: . by sexymoma(f): 8:25am On Jul 07, 2013
who are the people liking this lady's comment undecided ehn ehn madam i just wanna ask a quest, where in the Bible or Quaran did you see same sex getting married. I can see you are swimming in the pool of immorality. Why tellin us all this when you reserve this article for your sons.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady / Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . / Guy Jokes Apart, Some Of Us Dey Carry Face Like This When Babe Dey Suck Ur Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.