Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:11 PM

My Spouse Has Attitudes..she Nags... - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Spouse Has Attitudes..she Nags... (499 Views)

She Nags Too Damn Much / She Nags Too Damn Much / Need A Beautiful Girl To Be My Spouse,must Be Between The Age Of 19 And 23. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Spouse Has Attitudes..she Nags... by stevejoy(m): 6:23am On Jul 07, 2013
Pls,I dnt know what to do,i met this lady on fb through a friend contact,after recovering from a heart break ,although we finished from same Sch and I know some of her friends.Its bn over a year now,we r not together yet..distance but we r engaged,looking forward to tie the knot,I am holding back because her attitudes baffle me and scare me. She doesnt listen to me,like arrogance always her will first,kinda priggish,she contest with me..like if I dnt call her she wont call too...But her family and mine r in good relationship,they like me a lot..Pls am confused.
Re: My Spouse Has Attitudes..she Nags... by spenca: 8:35am On Jul 07, 2013
stevejoy: Pls,I dnt know what to do,i met this lady on fb through a friend contact,after recovering from a heart break ,although we finished from same Sch and I know some of her friends.Its bn over a year now,we r not together yet..distance but we r engaged,looking forward to tie the knot,I am holding back because her attitudes baffle me and scare me. She doesnt listen to me,like arrogance always her will first,kinda priggish,she contest with me..like if I dnt call her she wont call too...But her family and mine r in good relationship,they like me a lot..Pls am confused.
All those are correctable traits , you may speak to her about it and wait for a change buh if its the case that you have and she never changes or she doesnt even think she got issues ...then MR go to twitter and find another spouse and dont get engaged so quick again....okies?
Re: My Spouse Has Attitudes..she Nags... by deeobserver209(m): 8:47am On Jul 07, 2013
Run for your dear LIFE!
Re: My Spouse Has Attitudes..she Nags... by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 07, 2013
Person go see fire finish,im go dey enter dey shout 'help help!

U beta addrs ths issue b4 u tie whateva.
Re: My Spouse Has Attitudes..she Nags... by stevejoy(m): 11:33am On Jul 07, 2013
Thanks Spenca and others,u av all spoken well..I know I rushed by engaging so quick it was due to her pressure on my and I wanted proving my commitment to d relationship to assure her I was nt going to dump her..Considering the distance..
Re: My Spouse Has Attitudes..she Nags... by dennis1970(m): 7:37am On Jul 08, 2013
u still hv a way out,b4 she drag u 2 d alta so dat is d end if u allow it 2 appen,b4 u decide finially 1st sit her down talk sense 2 her head let her undastand all wat u dislike in her,gv her sm months mayb she wll change 4 gud but if she refuse still,heaven knws dat u try ur bst den quit her,because marriage is a life contract,is meant 4 enjoyment not endurance so bro wiseup.

(1) (Reply)

. / I Need A Lady For A Fun Filled Sexual Relationship / I Need Followers, Follow Me I Follow U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.