Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Testimony: Now That You Are A Big/girl, Share Your Experience With Poverty Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Testimony: Now That You Are A Big/girl, Share Your Experience With Poverty Here (601 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect / My Experience With A Native Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testimony: Now That You Are A Big/girl, Share Your Experience With Poverty Here by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 07, 2013
Most of us Nigerians can only pretend online that things were everly good with us right from the onset but the reality remains that, 86% of Nigerians are born into poor and very poor families.This give us no hope than to struggle with poverty in life b/4 we can finally have a breakthrough.

TESTIMONY:
My elder bro. who's now a very successful lawyer could better attest to his testimony but let me share it on behalf of him. During when he was in school, he spent N500 to eat for 3 wks. He sipped Garri combined with palm kernels brought from the village for good 1wk with no other meal added to it. Out of no soap in the house that same period, he used a neighbour's soda soap to wash his white shirt for exams, the soda instead of doing its expected work turned the white into brown and he had to run like a mad dog to a friend's place and scooped any rumbled white shirt and put on like a crazy man and went to sch. cos he was late for exams.I can still share many more. Thank God for who he's today.

Over to you!
Re: Testimony: Now That You Are A Big/girl, Share Your Experience With Poverty Here by EfemenaXY: 9:45am On Jul 07, 2013
Smh undecided
Re: Testimony: Now That You Are A Big/girl, Share Your Experience With Poverty Here by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 07, 2013
Why shaking ur head?
Re: Testimony: Now That You Are A Big/girl, Share Your Experience With Poverty Here by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
#pop corn mode cool

(1) (Reply)

Child Of A Barrister! / Where Are The Female Danfo And Molue Conductors / AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.