Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:27 PM

Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy - Religion (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy (95432 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest / Deeper Life Church Pastor Kumuyi’s Son’ Wedding In Jamaica Sparks Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by pwettyJasmine(f): 10:57am On Jul 12, 2013
Gspot:
you will never ever see anything good in your life unless u repent for publiclyinsulting a man of god. Who are u to judge another man's servant...if he falls he falls to his master

Hey! Mr G master must u curse. I'm sure u are one of them saddist deeperlifer. Is dat wat u r taught in church to curse. I pity u folks honestly. U Remind me of a deeper life sister when I was in school dat will never shake or answer anyone she has tagged 'unbeliever' when Jesus came for unbelievers. Self righteous idiots filled with hypocrisy,envy, hatred amoung many other sins that isn't visible to the eyes but they focus more on outward holiness when ur body will perish after death and only ur spirit qualifies for eternity. I advice dem deeper life folks to study the word more often instead of living life according to d dictates men.

5 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 12, 2013
^^^^

So right ! But they will not listen , they are so in love with their idol church that they have forgotten about Jesus and his message of love.

smiley
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:18am On Jul 12, 2013
frosbel:

Confusion in the enemy's camp , they are now attacking each other .

smiley

Don't you think that it is lugubrious to admit that you're in the enemy's camp? undecided
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2013
Deeper_danNY:

Could you publicly tell us which location of DeeperLife you attended AND affirm that you did not run away from the location when your fornication was reported to the leadership. I think with just little search I know who you are now

If he thinks he remains anonymous he must be kidding himself.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:28am On Jul 12, 2013
truthislight:

For what reason was she suspended for ?

Was it because she got married, is marriage a sin ?

For what reason was she suspended ?

Is the bible not clear on the basis that one should be resisted ?

Is the bible no longer the rule and yard stick ?

undecided

Smh.

The gbefilas are certainly outnumbering the gbeboruns on this thread.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:30am On Jul 12, 2013
sheniqua:

Has pastor Kumuyi been suspended too since the Jamaican GO got suspended for the " offense of his daughter"
I believe the same standard should be applied to Kumuyi if their Church is to be seen as fair
No sacred cows
The same rules of visiting the sins of the kids on their fathers should apply to him r they should apologize to every parent that has been sanctioned because of their children

You seem to be the only gbeborun on this thread. Aren't you worried of being outnumbered?
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:33am On Jul 12, 2013
sheniqua:

What is the difference?
National oveseer in Jamaica and GO in Jamaica
Mschtwwwww

The difference is clear.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:50am On Jul 12, 2013
sheniqua:

In years to come Love will look at her pictures and shout praise The Lord,glory Halleluia
The other sister will look at her wedding pictures and would want to go burn down the deeper life closest to her house for making her look like Cele Aladura cum cherubim mother in israel on her wedding day

See her husband looking sharp,with handkerchief on his breast pocket sef and my sister is looking like a mourner at a funeral
The bible tells us about brides adorned and prepared for a wedding
Where is the adorned bride here bikonu
Tying bedsheets on your head and wearing china white made by an obioma dua dua tailor,na adornment?

Where are the alleged jewelries or earrings as your altered picture depicted?
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by DrummaBoy(m): 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

The difference is clear.

sheniqua:

What is the difference?

Answer the question, Mr, What is the difference, if the difference is that clear?

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2013
DrummaBoy:

Answer the question, Mr, What is the difference, if the difference is that clear?

Here's the difference. The fact that she wasn't wearing earrings as opposed to your doctored pictures.

https://www.nairaland.com/1330381/pastor-kumuyis-son-ties-knot/10#16415012
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
sheniqua:

They have called me Jezebel here so it is my business
I want to wear holiness clothes so let dany show me his woman's pictures
Let me copy some holy styles to knack and mesmerize my oga grin

I am loving Love kumuyi style
I would totally rock a suit like hers
This one holy reach?

I called you babyosisi, are you not? No one called you Jezebel except you are now claiming the title for yourself. And BTW, that suit is her professional suit, I still can't find an earring on her despite all your false accusations.

https://www.nairaland.com/1350074/kumuyi-offers-resign-over-sons/27
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by debbleopto: 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2013
frosbel: ^^^^

So right ! But they will not listen , they are so in love with their idol church that they have forgotten about Jesus and his message of love.

smiley

by your leanings, is it true that your name is also frosbabel. what do u understand by what Jesus said in John 17 "if you are of the world, the world would love it's. own " You are all ignorant of what actually is going on. In 2006, pastor kumuyi mentioned it in the message that the father will no longer bear the discipline for the offense of the children. So the practice has stopped since then. The other g.o. discipline is based on negligence as overseer to monitor the sheepfold as to prevent going astray. I know that all of you are youth, even if you are 40 years. so the youthful exuberance is traced in all your reasonning. But wait, as much u can argue have you prepared for eternity? look at how God took it serious with Moses that he couldn't get to Cannan. Do you think you, I mean you with this your present state of spirituality you can enter heaven and live with tri-holy God? Jesus Christ said "strive to enter into the kingdom, for many shall seek to enter and shall not be able to enter" will he say to you "depart from me, ye that work iniquity, I never knew you.

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
debbleopto:

by your leanings, is it true that your name is also frosbabel. what do u understand by what Jesus said in John 17 "if you are of the world, the world would love it's. own " You are all ignorant of what actually is going on. In 2006, pastor kumuyi mentioned it in the message that the father will no longer bear the discipline for the offense of the children. So the practice has stopped since then. The other g.o. discipline is based on negligence as overseer to monitor the sheepfold as to prevent going astray. I know that all of you are youth, even if you are 40 yes. so the youthful exuberance is traced in all your reasonning. But wait, as much u can argue have you prepared for eternity? look at how God took it serious with Moses that he couldn't get to Cannan. Do you think you, I mean you with this your present state of spirituality you can enter heaven and live with tri-holy God? Jesus Christ said "strive to enter into the kingdom, for many shall seek to enter and shall not be able to enter" will he say to you "depart from me, ye that work iniquity, I never knew you.

God bless you for reminding me of that message. I heard it.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by DeeperdanNY: 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2013
frosbel:

A MAN married to a beautiful woman left a cult because of immorality You must be out of your mind !
grin

Can you convince me that you and your company left DeeperLife out of your principled Holy stand
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2013
frosbel:

Image123
aka Tithe false teacher , lol. Tell me now , why on earth would I be bitter for taking the unilateral decision to leave deeperlife ?

smiley

Doctrines. Did you agree with the doctrines on marriage before you left?
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
frosbel:

A MAN married to a beautiful woman left a cult because of immorality

You must be out of your mind !

grin

So married men don't commit immorality, no? undecided
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by DeeperdanNY: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
[quote author=frosbel]
So DL is a cult ?[/quote

And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Let the unprofitable Frosbabel take note

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssdx8OQ24C4
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2013
frosbel:

what if I tell you I was a worker and also leader !

smiley

That's nothing new. Judas Iscariot was also a worker who betrayed our Lord Jesus Christ for 30 pieces of silver (Matthew 26:15).

"And he said to them, What will you give me, and I will deliver him to you? And they covenanted with him for thirty pieces of silver"
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2013
Image123:

That's a new one, frosbabel. Na real author of confusion, stirring up strife for a hobby.
Anyway, let's be careful not to get carried away by these folks whose only motive is to see you fall and act, insult, abuse, get angry like them. They have nothing to lose.

Very true. These folks have got nothing to lose. There swansong is "he that is down need fear no fall." shocked
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by mesther96(f): 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
so dz thread still exist?? mtchw! dz deeper boys wnt stop arguing 4 once,is dt wat pas kumuyi taught u?? wt al dose bible studies?? no1 shd quote me pls!
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2013
m.esther96:

so dz thread still exist?? mtchw! dz deeper boys wnt stop arguing 4 once,is dt wat pas kumuyi taught u?? wt al dose bible studies?? no1 shd quote me pls!

Did you say bible studies? Let's start with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B37R04v-WKA

I will post the transcripts if time permits.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by mesther96(f): 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2013
OLAADEGBU: Did you say bible studies? Let's start with this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B37R04v-WKA I will post the transcripts if time permits.
did i not beg u nt 2 quote me dz deeper lif peeps n stupidity sha,mtchw
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Image123(m): 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

I called you babyosisi, are you not? No one called you Jezebel except you are now claiming the title for yourself. And BTW, that suit is her professional suit, I still can't find an earring on her despite all your false accusations.

https://www.nairaland.com/1350074/kumuyi-offers-resign-over-sons/27
is that osisi? i seriously doubt sha.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
m.esther96:

did i not beg u nt 2 quote me dz deeper lif peeps n stupidity sha,mtchw

If you don't want to be quoted simply don't post on a public forum or better "comment your reserve". wink
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
Image123:

is that osisi? i seriously doubt sha.

'Am waiting for her to either confirm or deny this.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by DeeperdanNY: 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Did you say bible studies? Let's start with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B37R04v-WKA
I will post the transcripts if time permits.

What Pastor Kumuyi teaches here in the US and the Americas is the same in Europe, Africa and Asia and everywhere. One Lord, one faith, one baptism. We have nothing to hide
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
idol worshippers parading as Christians.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by debbleopto: 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2013
frosbel: idol worshippers parading as Christians.
smiley

if for adherence to the word of God becomes idolatry, then what will disobidience be. what of those that bow down to images in their churches? what of those that worship money? what of those that still offer animal sacrifice denying the sufficiency of Christ sacrifice? what of those who bring the drummings from occultism into the church and use it to provoke God, for the beats are signals use in the kingdom of darkness.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
debbleopto:

if for adherence to the word of God becomes idolatry, then what will disobidience be. what of those that bow down to images in their churches? what of those that worship money? what of those that still offer animal sacrifice denying the sufficiency of Christ sacrifice? what of those who bring the drummings from occultism into the church and use it to provoke God, for the beats are signals use in the kingdom of darkness.

Idolatry is of 2 types.

1. Occultism and pagan bowing down to images.

2. Worshipping MOG or looking up to them as God's representatives on earth, instead of following Jesus.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by temitope23(m): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
GIVE ME the OLD TIME RELIGION. Its GOOD ENOUGH for ME.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by sheniqua: 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
debbleopto:

by your leanings, is it true that your name is also frosbabel. what do u understand by what Jesus said in John 17 "if you are of the world, the world would love it's. own " You are all ignorant of what actually is going on. In 2006, pastor kumuyi mentioned it in the message that the father will no longer bear the discipline for the offense of the children. So the practice has stopped since then. The other g.o. discipline is based on negligence as overseer to monitor the sheepfold as to prevent going astray. I know that all of you are youth, even if you are 40 years. so the youthful exuberance is traced in all your reasonning. But wait, as much u can argue have you prepared for eternity? look at how God took it serious with Moses that he couldn't get to Cannan. Do you think you, I mean you with this your present state of spirituality you can enter heaven and live with tri-holy God? Jesus Christ said "strive to enter into the kingdom, for many shall seek to enter and shall not be able to enter" will he say to you "depart from me, ye that work iniquity, I never knew you.

So why was Love's father taken out as national overseer in Jamaica after this wedding?
Your answer makes no sense,stop defending double standards.
I remember when deeper lifers condemned TV,that practice has changed
The men condemned suits initially ,that practice has also changed
They wouldn't wear jeans (I Cannot fathom why),I don't know if that has changed
They would punish fathers for the sins of their kids,you tell us that has also changed
If those things you once condemned are now being allowed,what does that tell you?
Those things were never sinful in the first place but doctrinal issues
One day,if Christ tarries,deeper life just like the Assemblies of God will relax it's doctrines on certain outward qualities ,when they realize just like the afore mentioned,that those things do not a true worshipper make.
God's standards do not change
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by sheniqua: 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
Look at the sister on the left of this picture and the bride on the right
Many years ago,a deeper lifer couldn't wear that
It had to be high turtle neck
But today this blouse is common amongst deeper lifers
It is still very decent and modest by all standards ,that is what I say about things changing.
If this blouse was sin in 1988,it should still be sin today
If it is not sin today,it was never sin in 1988

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.