Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,171 members, 7,780,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:45 AM

- Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (4603 Views)

/ Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving / Davido Was Denied Entry Into Uk At Heathrow Airport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Ayorh4you(m): 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2013
adaobi123: grin grin grin grin grin

Start packing ur luggages, cuz I'm coming to take u soon
Re: by Ayorh4you(m): 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2013
jackbauersballs: *Inside the OP's head*

"Oboi I don reach...their papa there...Make I snap pishure sharply"

Looks around..."Oboi where Ekene na? en neva show...Make I ask the oyibo man make e take me pishure jare"

"I don reach London...Make I go call boys...I don reach o!!!!"

"Oh See Ekene sef...Ekene come come make we snap...You get internet? I wan upload to facebook and Nairaland...wait kini? I wan make dem know now now say levels don change...Tommorow I enter busstop give them another shot from there...Their papa there...I don reach bo!"

Mumu
Re: by Ayorh4you(m): 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2013
pro01: Reminds me of the proverbial lizard that falls from the top of an Iroko tree, looks left, looks right, and seeing that nobody is willing to congratulate him for his 'achievement', goes ahead to congratulate himself for successfully falling from an Iroko tree.

Arriving in London means you have arrived indeed. It is no mean feat to arrive in the land that is fid with mïk and öni..

Agbaya

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2013
Nickydrake:

Look what the world has come to. Men don't have it easy at all. You escape a henpecking wife, you end up with a daughter who stakes your bälls in a wager.
Yeezus! Roflmao...
Re: by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2013
Anyway sha, Toilet-cleaners needed, so contact me ASAP
Re: by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2013
Ayorh4you:

Smallie, whatz funny? For your information, I came here purposely cuz of u. I tink u r grown enough to.............. #winks

undecided
Re: by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
Ayorh4you:

Start packing ur luggages, cuz I'm coming to take u soon

Where will you take me to ? Dubai ? tongue
Re: by Cestmoi1(f): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
luvly pix....mine tew will come someday.amen.stay safe!

2 Likes

Re: by Ayorh4you(m): 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2013
adaobi123:

Where will you take me to ? Dubai ? tongue

you just name anywhere of your choice and I'l take you there.
Re: by Ayorh4you(m): 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2013
C'est moi:
luvly pix....mine tew will come someday.amen.stay safe!

amin
Re: by shaybebaby(f): 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2013
undecided I don't get it, why r u sharing this with strangers? What r u trying to prove to pple you don't know or care about by announcing that you were at heathrow?
Re: by Ayorh4you(m): 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2013
shaybe baby: undecided I don't get it, why r u sharing this with strangers? What r u trying to prove to pple you don't know or care about by announcing that you were at heathrow?

you sounding seriously pissed. huh! do me a favor dear, kindly go hug d nearest transformer in your street. I see no reason why bu should swallow panadol for someone else's headache #GBEBORUN
Re: by shaybebaby(f): 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2013
Ayorh4you:

you sounding seriously pissed. huh! do me a favor dear, kindly go hug d nearest transformer in your street. I see no reason why bu should swallow panadol for someone else's headache #GBEBORUN
#abebelube. Omo o ri iru e ri, I don't blame you, I blame the person that granted you visa.
Re: by tellwsdom: 9:28pm On Jul 07, 2013
Na pisure ur pipu go chop fr naija abi?
Re: by Ayorh4you(m): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2013
shaybe baby:
#abebelube. Omo o ri iru e ri, I don't blame you, I blame the person that granted you visa.

Try comot 4 u villa. U r long due. Btw, ao is aregbe?
Re: by HezronLorraine(m): 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2013
Those pose u striked in ur pics.they get as dem be.
Enjoy the best of anglo-world.
Re: by shaybebaby(f): 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2013
Not frustrated, normally I'd jog on when I see people hyping up what is very much the norm for most people but the heat today has got me in a bad mood. You are not the first person to see heathrow, I get you are happy that you made it at last but seeing them messed up pics posted on here isn't cool. I abhor show-offs(that's the only reason why you put them pictures up).
Re: by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 08, 2013
I'm seeing chairs, bottles flying around and resounding sound of gunshots... This thread was peaceful when I dropped my first comment... Fellas, its not compulsory to comment. OP, make you sef take am easy...
Re: by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 08, 2013
Jeez. Nairalanders don't play

@OP Congrats to you grin

2 Likes

Re: by Sylverbox(m): 6:25am On Jul 08, 2013
Ooº°˚ k, nw make sure u take d nxt train 2 Amsterdam. Na there hustling go start. Remember say we no get papers.

1 Like

Re: by Symphony007: 6:25am On Jul 08, 2013
It's spelt heathrow my dear.
Re: by chegson: 7:19am On Jul 08, 2013
[quote author=Ayorh4you]
Don't mind them haters. Let em kip hating while I kip flying higher. Thanks bro [/quote

Ayo, I envy you ooooo. But by the way, on which planet is Hearthbrow Airport?
Re: by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
@op congrats i wishin u all the Best and God's favour over there.... Haters make una go hug transformer

2 Likes

Re: by JOYCEOUS(f): 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2013
A nairalander...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu Rocks Fulani Outfit For Independence Edition Of Jara / The Beauty And Humility Of Senator Oluremi Tinubu / Photos Of Don Jazzy Proposing To Tiwa Savage After Linda Ikeji Pregnancy News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.