Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Whatsapp, BBM For PC Download, Whatsapp For Computer (windows 7/8/vista/xp) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Whatsapp, BBM For PC Download, Whatsapp For Computer (windows 7/8/vista/xp) (14288 Views)

Whatsapp For PC Download, Install Whatsapp For PC, Run Whatsapp For PC / Whatsapp For PC Download, Whatsapp For Windows 7/8/vista Computer / Bad News From Blackberry, BBM For Android And Iphone Update – Note From The Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp, BBM For PC Download, Whatsapp For Computer (windows 7/8/vista/xp) by dokunbam(m): 10:26am On Jul 07, 2013
Today we are providing an android app named WhatsApp for PC or computer. WhatsApp is a nice android app which lets you chat with your friends over the internet but you must have a working internet connection. WhatsApp is a mega hit, so I thought it would be nice if you could use this iPhone or android app on your PC, so today you will learn how to download WhatsApp for PC? Use the following method to download and install WhatsApp on PC.

There are two methods to download WhatsApp for PC.

Method 1 to Download WhatsApp for PC

You need to download the apk file of app first; you can download it anywhere from the internet. There are many sites providing WhatsApp apk file downloads.

Method 2 to Download WhatsApp for PC

But if you skip this step then you must have a working internet connection to install WhatsApp for computer. So do whatever you want. Skip this step if you don’t want to download apk file of WhatsApp and proceed further.

How to Install WhatsApp on PC?

Now you need to download an android emulator. You can try Bluestacks, IntelAppUp or youwave but I suggest you to download BlueStacks. Bluestacks is emulator software for windows and Mac which lets you play Android apps on PC.

Download BlueStacks from below link.

DOWNLOAD

After downloading Bluestacks, install in on your PC as you install other software or applications. Now there are 2 methods to install WhatsApp for PC or computer.

Method 1 to Install WhatsApp on PC

You can install WhatsApp on PC by using the apk file if – in step 1 you have chosen method 1; i.e. by downloading the apk files of WhatsApp. You need to use the apk file that you have downloaded in step 1 from internet. So go to that file, open that with Bluestacks and it will be installed on your PC automatically.

Method 2 to Install WhatsApp on PC

However if you have chosen method 2 in step 1 and skipped he download then open the Bluestacks app and search for WhatsApp by typing the exact keywords in the search bar. You will need an internet connection for that. After searching, install WhatsApp by clicking on it. Now you have successfully installed WhatsApp for PC.

see more at:-
http://getguide..com/2013/07/whatsapp-for-pc-download-whatsapp-for.html
Re: Whatsapp, BBM For PC Download, Whatsapp For Computer (windows 7/8/vista/xp) by moyo87(m): 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2013
Dell laptops are very durable and comes with the latest modern technology, what more you get the best Dell Laptops from Jumia Nigeria. It can only get better.
Re: Whatsapp, BBM For PC Download, Whatsapp For Computer (windows 7/8/vista/xp) by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 12, 2013
Pls help mi...bluestacks is nt installing on my laptop
dokunbam: Today we are providing an android app named WhatsApp for PC or computer. WhatsApp is a nice android app which lets you chat with your friends over the internet but you must have a working internet connection. WhatsApp is a mega hit, so I thought it would be nice if you could use this iPhone or android app on your PC, so today you will learn how to download WhatsApp for PC? Use the following method to download and install WhatsApp on PC.

There are two methods to download WhatsApp for PC.

Method 1 to Download WhatsApp for PC

You need to download the apk file of app first; you can download it anywhere from the internet. There are many sites providing WhatsApp apk file downloads.

Method 2 to Download WhatsApp for PC

But if you skip this step then you must have a working internet connection to install WhatsApp for computer. So do whatever you want. Skip this step if you don’t want to download apk file of WhatsApp and proceed further.

How to Install WhatsApp on PC?

Now you need to download an android emulator. You can try Bluestacks, IntelAppUp or youwave but I suggest you to download BlueStacks. Bluestacks is emulator software for windows and Mac which lets you play Android apps on PC.

Download BlueStacks from below link.

DOWNLOAD

After downloading Bluestacks, install in on your PC as you install other software or applications. Now there are 2 methods to install WhatsApp for PC or computer.

Method 1 to Install WhatsApp on PC

You can install WhatsApp on PC by using the apk file if – in step 1 you have chosen method 1; i.e. by downloading the apk files of WhatsApp. You need to use the apk file that you have downloaded in step 1 from internet. So go to that file, open that with Bluestacks and it will be installed on your PC automatically.

Method 2 to Install WhatsApp on PC

However if you have chosen method 2 in step 1 and skipped he download then open the Bluestacks app and search for WhatsApp by typing the exact keywords in the search bar. You will need an internet connection for that. After searching, install WhatsApp by clicking on it. Now you have successfully installed WhatsApp for PC.

see more at:-
http://getguide..com/2013/07/whatsapp-for-pc-download-whatsapp-for.html
Re: Whatsapp, BBM For PC Download, Whatsapp For Computer (windows 7/8/vista/xp) by alan123(m): 10:55am On Oct 09, 2013
Its good but there are many other sites who are providing easier to follow instruction to install whats app on windows PC. eg. http://www.whatsappforpcdownload.com/whatsapp-for-pc-download-whatsapp-for-windows-7
Re: Whatsapp, BBM For PC Download, Whatsapp For Computer (windows 7/8/vista/xp) by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 11, 2013
Nice one bt u ar nt clear. Do u mean we can install de apk in d pc without using bluestack bt my bluestack always slow dow my laptop
Re: Whatsapp, BBM For PC Download, Whatsapp For Computer (windows 7/8/vista/xp) by Krrish004(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp, BBM For PC Download, Whatsapp For Computer (windows 7/8/vista/xp) by axymak: 7:22am On Oct 17, 2014
Re: Whatsapp, BBM For PC Download, Whatsapp For Computer (windows 7/8/vista/xp) by garyjohnson1: 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2022
I recommend you to download and install this OG WhatsApp Apk to use dual WhatsApp...

(1) (Reply)

How To Share/transfer Data Bundles On All Networks / Neil Armstrong First-Man On The Moon Is Dead / Power Supply Falls To 2,988MW, Yet Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.