Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free (244651 Views)

Watch Live TV On Your S60, Android, Iphone, Window Phone, PC, Ipad, Blackberry / The Best Web Browsers To Get the Best Experience Of Nairaland On Phone & PC? / Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free by Bboy1015(m): 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2013
Recently, Mtn was given out 100mb to some numbers, and many people cant exhaust it because it last for 24hours.
Like me i used mine to download Nollywood films.
Many of us always get free browsing code that downloads, but we dont have anything interesting to download.
Many mobile users wish to download movies, but its very difficult and stressful.
Many people find it difficult to watch youtube videos on the phone.
Many sites claims to provide nigerian movies available for download but they charge money.
Today i am creating this topic to satisfy your thirst for nollywood movies on your phone/pc for free.
Follow the bellow instructions to Naija/ghana movies on your phone/pc for free.
1)Visit http://nollymovies.net .
2)scroll down to Movies section.
3)click on your desired category either nollywood english or yoruba.
4)List of videos will pop up, click on the one you like.
5)click on download, and it will start download to your phone/pc.
This is mainly for movies and nothing else.
Please dis is not a spam, i use to download movies from this site.
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free by johnstar(m): 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2013
Tnx bro, let me try it smiley
Re: How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free by johnstar(m): 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2013
Bboy1015: Recently, Mtn was given out 100mb to some numbers, and many people cant exhaust it because it last for 24hours.
Many of us always get free browsing code that downloads, but we dont have anything interesting to download.
Many mobile users wish to download movies, but its very difficult and stressful.
Many sites claims to provide nigerian movies available for download but they charge money.
Today i am creating this topic to satisfy your thirst for nollywood movies on your phone/pc for free.
1)Visit http://nollytube.tk .
This is mainly for movies and noting else.
Thanks
woooow, its works ;d grin grin...... Already watchn my nw cheesy.... Bt its 3g, sad I hate 3g, instead of mp4 sad
Re: How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free by Bboy1015(m): 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
Yea, but the 3gp are in HQ {high quality}
Re: How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free by zelexotunla(m): 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2013
Hello house,gud evening pls is there any 9ja music application dat i can get d latest 9ja music? Or rather,is there any other site that i can download 9ja hiphop apart from tubidy and naijadownloaded? Thanks all
Re: How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free by johnstar(m): 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2013
zelexotunla: Hello house,gud evening pls is there any 9ja music application dat i can get d latest 9ja music? Or rather,is there any other site that i can download 9ja hiphop apart from tubidy and naijadownloaded? Thanks all
go 2 waptrick.com, or u visit hulkshare.com, or naijabambam.com..... Thank me later

1 Like

Re: How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free by QueenAw(f): 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
Why isn't it downloading on iPad?
Re: How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free by Bboy1015(m): 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
The Site Name has changed to http://nollymovies.tk

1 Like

Re: How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free by davidhoop: 8:16am On Nov 02, 2013
Thanks for d info
Re: How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free by Bboy1015(m): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
Two brides and a Baby

[img]http://nollytube.wapka.me/video/thumb/5412246/2130579/e5216reU6ODmgqlRen6XUUseNvMXOXfxm1myAjvfsvJ7XD8m/240.jpg[/img]

Producer :- Blessing Egbe
Cast :- O.C Ukeje
Year of Production :- 2012
Download Link=> TWO BRIDES AND A BABY
Re: How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free by Quadrescent: 9:57am On Dec 06, 2013
Bboy1015: Recently, Mtn was given out 100mb to some numbers, and many people cant exhaust it because it last for 24hours.
1)Visit http://nollymovies.tk .
This is mainly for movies and noting else.
Thanks

Thanks for the share.
Re: How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free by Bboy1015(m): 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
Quadrescent:

Thanks for the share.
u are welcome
Re: How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free by Bboy1015(m): 5:48am On Dec 17, 2013
I will be sharing direct link to some interesting movie for you to download.
Re: How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free by Bboy1015(m): 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2013
Movie links loading...
Re: How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free by ify84(m): 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
following.... waiting for more movie links... when Mb comes... I start downloading
Re: How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free by Bboy1015(m): 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2013
Last Flight to Abuja

Producer :- Obi Emelonye
Cast :- Omotola Jolade, Jim Iyke, Jide Kosoko, Olumide Bakare, Ali Nuhu, Hakeem Kae-kazim
Year of Production :- 2012
Download Link=> LAST FLIGHT TO ABUJA
Re: How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free by Bboy1015(m): 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
ify84: following.... waiting for more movie links... when Mb comes... I start downloading

I av started sharing the links.
Re: How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free by tafrica(m): 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
I v searched ur database, mind u I am a member there and I hv been downloading there. I need links for 'hotel rwanda' and 'my first wife ft. Jim Iyke'
Re: How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free by Najwal: 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
Bboy1015: I will be sharing direct link to some interesting movie for you to download.

Plz I would like tango with me ( Genevieve) if u can. Tanks.
Re: How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free by Bboy1015(m): 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2014
We've moved to http://nollymovies.net formerly Nollytube.net
Re: How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free by Peddylove(f): 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
Bboy1015: thanks so much for this info, could u pls help me with the link to 'I'll take my chances'
Re: How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free by iamtewwy(m): 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
tanx pls can u help am appy i found ds!! am olready downloading last flight to abj!! pls can u gimmme link to mirror boy and dumbi d dirty girl tanx
Re: How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free by krstalmethod: 10:48am On Jul 25, 2014
check http://tvnolly.com for details

1 Like

Re: How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free by Peddylove(f): 3:29am On Aug 30, 2014
Op, could you please help me with links to movie title 1. Warrior heart featuring Genevieve Nnaji 2. I'll take •̸ϞƔ chances featuring Ini Edo.

Thanks
Re: How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free by aliyud: 12:42am On Oct 02, 2014
What about data economy and storage space? Is it not better to download a Nollywood streaming app to your phone than download each and every movie and finish your data and storage space?

Most of the streaming services like Iroko TV have Iphone and android apps. On my phone I have the 9flix TV app and it's awesome and light just a little over 500kb to download. You can get it on Google Play for free https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ww9flix

They also have a mobile friendly site at the homepage http://9flix.com

Re: How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free by pat077: 7:54am On Dec 10, 2014
Re: How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free by Bboy1015(m): 9:31am On Dec 26, 2014
Check out http://nollymovies.net for interesting Movies to download this festive seasons.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread / Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.