Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Your Views On How The World Will Look Like "Without Electricity"? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Your Views On How The World Will Look Like "Without Electricity"? (729 Views)

Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. / What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon / The World Will Not End In 2012 - NASA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Views On How The World Will Look Like "Without Electricity"? by Aedesmuskeeto: 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
i just keep wondering on how ugly the world will look like without the invention of electricity...

I guess the Thanks goes to faraday for his hardwork and contribution to the world...

From my point of view, the world will pretty much suck without elec..
Just so you know, electricity runs the world..

1..from your house,
2...to your car,
3..to the plane,
4...to your phone,
5...i could go on forever baby...
Re: Your Views On How The World Will Look Like "Without Electricity"? by donem: 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2013
un-imagineable

1 Like

Re: Your Views On How The World Will Look Like "Without Electricity"? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
Such a basic necessity(electricity). And yet some rich, populated countries are yet to get the best things that come from electricity.

1 Like

Re: Your Views On How The World Will Look Like "Without Electricity"? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 15, 2013
Without electricity?? U mean without lightning cos thats what inspired faraday! Lighting is natural eltricity and b4 faraday iron poles where used to tap eletricity 4rm the sky! So there is NO WAY there could have not been eletricity!

and thats why i also think eletricity is not the greatest invention! Cos it was already there!

(1) (Reply)

Aliens Enable U.s Technological Advancement / An Eclipse Chat / Gps-enabled Quadcopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.