Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Ini Edo React Over N2million OJB Rumour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo React Over N2million OJB Rumour (1719 Views)

Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) / Elvis Chuks N2million Naira Wristwatch (Photo) / Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo React Over N2million OJB Rumour by 080ictcom(f): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2013
Ini Edo has declared that she won't make any noise about donating any money to save the life of someone. The actress stated this while clarifying the recent rumour on her making a donation to save ailing OJB Jezreel.

Ini Edo was rumoured to have given the sum of N2million to the Save OJB Jezreel Campaign, which members of the fundraising committee claimed to be false.

The issue generated some controversies which forced Ruggeedman to indirectly describe Ini Edo and some others of being a liar.
Re: Ini Edo React Over N2million OJB Rumour by AbuMikey(m): 12:06am On Jul 08, 2013
Duh!!!!!!!!
Re: Ini Edo React Over N2million OJB Rumour by gluv01(f): 2:08am On Jul 08, 2013
Re: Ini Edo React Over N2million OJB Rumour by chinweasaa(f): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2013
Ur biz ur choice ur life.

(1) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo's Outfit To House Of Gold Premiere / Photos & Video: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Bare Butt / Cossy Orjiakor Releases Sexy Pics And New Music Video For Seduction Ft Durella

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.