Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Education Section Chat Room - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Education Section Chat Room (41297 Views)

*~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Education Section Rules And Regulation(New) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Education Section Chat Room by harbiodun21: 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
May I know which school pre degree form is out
Re: Education Section Chat Room by GorgeousReney(f): 11:40am On Sep 02, 2013
Xup evry1
Re: Education Section Chat Room by onlyme07(m): 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2013
adaigbo: How and where can one register to take the SAT exam used for entrance into US university in Imo state

For now, there is no SAT exam centre in your state but PH...ABUJA and LAGOS only. Contact for more info.

1 Like

Re: Education Section Chat Room by babeface3: 9:58am On Sep 05, 2013
Please who knows the salary scale of lectures in federal universities . Im desperately in need of this.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by sammoe(m): 9:09am On Sep 07, 2013
Pls @ evryone. I nid info on SAT: syllabus & exam schedule & materials. Any info on TOEFL, IGCSE by way of materials would also be appreciated.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Aliyu00: 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2013
please any body should tell me about ijmb program please
Re: Education Section Chat Room by ritababe(f): 6:37am On Sep 14, 2013
Please i need someone to drop the list of all university that accept second choice in nigeria.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Education Section Chat Room by Fynestboi: 8:16am On Sep 14, 2013
ritababe: Please i need someone to drop the list of all university that accept second choice in nigeria.
Thanks
90% of state uni accept 2nd choice (oou, eksu, aaua, kwasu etc) and also 40% of federal uni accept 2nd choice (unab, ui(cannt be predict) oau(partially) uniben, etc)
Re: Education Section Chat Room by ritababe(f): 10:55am On Sep 14, 2013
Fynestboi: 90% of state uni accept 2nd choice (oou, eksu, aaua, kwasu etc) and also 40% of federal uni accept 2nd choice (unab, ui(cannt be predict) oau(partially) uniben, etc)
tnkx but i heard uniben dont accept
Re: Education Section Chat Room by olawalebabs(m): 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
ritababe: Please i need someone to drop the list of all university that accept second choice in nigeria.
Thanks
aside ABU, am not aware of any federal university that dont accept 2nd choice.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Fynestboi: 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
olawalebabs: aside ABU, am not aware of any federal university that dont accept 2nd choice.
Unilag bro...
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Fynestboi: 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
ritababe:
tnkx but i heard uniben dont accept
says who? Uniben accept 2nd choice but the way jamb want to admit aspirant this year hs different how is it different?

First choice are to be given admisn before second choice that was why DIBU requested for only the names first choice that beat each school stipulated cutoff mark....

Thats how it s for this year.

1 Like

Re: Education Section Chat Room by olawalebabs(m): 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
Fynestboi: Unilag bro...
thanks, never heard of that. Truly, this schools are too competitive thereby leaving no chance for 2nd choice.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Fynestboi: 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2013
olawalebabs: thanks, never heard of that. Truly, this schools are too competitive thereby leaving no chance for 2nd choice.
yap you are on point bro even most of this schools are so selfish they wont ask 2nd choice not to reg but after pume they would start discriminating...

But UNILAG is kinda different, coz UNILAG would ask 2nd choice not to reg at all...
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 16, 2013
please, anybody who has gotten a statement of result from WAEC, should please give me a little info
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Fynestboi: 8:02am On Sep 16, 2013
honey: please, anybody who has gotten a statement of result from WAEC, should please give me a little info
got to WAEC office with your online printout bt make sure its 4years above of you writing the waec... They would collect 2,200naira from you but its possible they mite have change the amount...
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 16, 2013
Fynestboi: got to WAEC office with your online printout bt make sure its 4years above of you writing the waec... They would collect 2,200naira from you but its possible they mite have change the amount...
The dillema i am in right now, is that i wrote GCE last year and according your post, i am not eligible for the statement of result. I also wrote WAEC this year, and my principal saie that unless WAEC sends the result to the school, she can't issue a statement of result to me. But are you sure you are talking of certificate and not statement of result?
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Fynestboi: 9:48am On Sep 16, 2013
honey: The dillema i am in right now, is that i wrote GCE last year and according your post, i am not eligible for the statement of result. I also wrote WAEC this year, and my principal saie that unless WAEC sends the result to the school, she can't issue a statement of result to me. But are you sure you are talking of certificate and not statement of result?
oh my bad my mind was nt really their u cant get statement of result from jamb u get that from your school.. And if its GCE you can do the printout yourself just get scratch card.. Same with waec to...
Re: Education Section Chat Room by ritababe(f): 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2013
Plis someone help, i receive message that i have been given admission at temple gate polytechnice, i should go and register now please wat does it mean
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Fynestboi: 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
ritababe: Plis someone help, i receive message that i have been given admission at temple gate polytechnice, i should go and register now please wat does it mean
do u choose the school? If no then its one of this provisional admisn..
Re: Education Section Chat Room by ritababe(f): 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
Fynestboi: do u choose the school? If no then its one of this provisional admisn..
yes its provisional cause i didnt choose it so wat does it mean
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Fynestboi: 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
ritababe: yes its provisional cause i didnt choose it so wat does it mean
it means if you wish you can honour their admisn.....
Re: Education Section Chat Room by ritababe(f): 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2013
Fynestboi: it means if you wish you can honour their admisn.....
so i should go there and register, whats their rank in nigeria? Are they acredited and how did they choose me?
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Fynestboi: 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
ritababe:
so i should go there and register
if you wish to just go down to the school for further enquiry

Fynest: whats their rank in nigeria?
rank They cant be amng first 50, coz am sure the poly is one of those new private poly [/quote]

Fynest: Are they acredited and how did they choose me?
yap they are accredited if they are not Jamb wont release your data to them...

Coz last yr the likes of Oduduwa uni, oduduwa poly and some other were actualy into this last yr...

So the admisn is genuiue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students / Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant / Should I Sell My Late Mother's House With Her Grave To Fund My Masters In UK?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.