Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

What Do U Do With Stubborn Tenants Who Refuses To Pay And Won't Leave Your Build - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Do U Do With Stubborn Tenants Who Refuses To Pay And Won't Leave Your Build (1491 Views)

Gorgeous Executive Penthouse In Abuja..60% completed. Very Rare And Won't Last! / Please How Can I Deal With Tenants Who Are Not Paying Rent / Stubborn Tenants Refuse To Leave And Don't Pay Rent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Do With Stubborn Tenants Who Refuses To Pay And Won't Leave Your Build by Lucasbalo(m): 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Do U Do With Stubborn Tenants Who Refuses To Pay And Won't Leave Your Build by braine(m): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2013
You simply take them to court.

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do With Stubborn Tenants Who Refuses To Pay And Won't Leave Your Build by Empiree: 9:57am On Jun 20, 2018
braine:
You simply take them to court.
fact. Better go through legal channel and go through the pain than allowing your ego to take bring out the worst in you and then regret your action for the rest of your life.

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do With Stubborn Tenants Who Refuses To Pay And Won't Leave Your Build by Lucasbalo(m): 6:03am On Jun 21, 2018
Empiree:
fact. Better go through legal channel and go through the pain than allowing your ego to take bring out the worst in you and then regret your action for the rest of your life.
The situation is resolved couple years ago. I let the duplex out because i always stay with my parents whenever i am in Nigeria and when i try to get it back from the family that were living in it. They did everything to not move out. Eventually, they moved out and i renovated the place and have my cousin to live there. I stay there whenever I visit Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: What Do U Do With Stubborn Tenants Who Refuses To Pay And Won't Leave Your Build by olumidazz: 1:09am On Aug 13, 2018
Hey lucasbalo. I have been trying to reach you

(1) (Reply)

A 2 Bedroom Apartment Is For Letting @ Fodacis/ringroad Ibadan(pics) / Bathroom Vanities For Sale .....=N=55,000 /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.