Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Cooking Palava - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cooking Palava (654 Views)

A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup / Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? / Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cooking Palava by Darnley4god(m): 5:26am On Jul 08, 2013
Do men still cook today?I mean are they good cook?
I use to prepare moi moi for myself & my friends every weekend at work.Them moi moi taste delicious & cool,my friends can testfy.I have done it over 5 weeks now & it has been cool.But something happen,so amazing & confusing.It amost make me go sleeping without food.I know,you are eager to know the amazing thing that happen.Don't worry I will soon tell you.Before I do that,let me tell you this,the very week I started this series of moi moi preparation & how good it was,I told my wife the news but she laugh.
Can any woman tell me why she laugh?
Now,this is what happen.On this faithful day I prepared the moi moi as usual,add all the ingredient,stir properly & finally sent it to the pot.My friends,I waited for over 2hr for moi moi to get cook,Moi Moi refuse to cook.What I mean,the moi moi couldnot own curd or solidify.The most surprising thing is that,the moi moi is thicker than the previous one.
Can any one tell me what go wrong?
Why I wait for your suggestion,below are the cooking ingredient I always use
1.Beans
2.Onions & Pepper
3.tomatoes (optional)
4.Egg (mis raw)
5.Cray fish (give good taste)
6.Oil (any type)
7.Maggi & salt
Re: Cooking Palava by bigtt76(f): 5:37am On Jul 08, 2013
Hmmm where do you work that you the chance to cook moi-moi? You probably did not whisk and beat the raw egg mixture into the ground beans making the mixture loose and lacking cohesion.

Next time pour in some hot water in the ground beans, mix thoroughly to give a lightly thick but consistent mixture before whisking and beating the raw eggs in. Invite me to taste the next one grin

(1) (Reply)

Chivita: Leveraging 100% Juice Content For Market Leadership / Rice Farming / Gluten Intolerance: An Effect Of Consumption Of Wheat And Wheat Produce.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.