Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman (29248 Views)

107 Year Old Man Weds 95 Year Old Woman In Plateau / 8-year-Old Boy Marries 61-Year-Old Woman In Zimbabwe / Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by Orikinla(m): 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
Cherish20: If this is to convince me that love is blind, i still don't believe... Whats the lady even thinking? Mayb d man use jazz hold am..or he is stinkingly rich... Or what else could she be looking for in that ape-like man #galz shaa#
Wetin dey pain me say na the fact that she is highly gifted. See her Manchester United!
Gosh, the papa go suck am finish. grin
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
and every one of u is blaming the girl...... ever heard of forced marriage..... read some more books if u havent traveled, or watch some good tv programme not that big brother crap our youths so glue their souls to and get such shallow thinking in return angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by holums(m): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2013
I wonder what dis world is turning to.......an old man marrying a girl he can bear as a daughter........is there no man again for d girl to marry.
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by cuteshade(f): 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2013
You could see from their facial expression that they are not happily married,something must be wrong somewhere.
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by omicron(m): 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2013
Reminds me of the song "I'm my own grandpa". This is how it starts
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by moscobabs(m): 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2013
womennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!! if say money dey grow fm trees women for they marry monkeys
just passing by sa!!!!

1 Like

Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2013
Love is blind
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by Chitexs250(m): 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2013
Sassy16: Girls and money...one day monkey go go market....

Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by Klinee: 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
laykhorn: Not news anymore!

Is anyone surprised
is not surprise oo is common in every country including here.most of those girls that marry old men are most bodyly,mentally disordered or money pochers
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by Jumbocash: 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
It look like a joke may be he marry the lady for his children he wil so die who knows
ichommy: Musali Mohammed Al-Mujamaie of Iraq, who isafatherof 16 children, married a woman, 70years his junior.
Al-Mujamaie, got married to the22-year-old
woman in a ceremony on Thursday at hishome in the village of Gubban near Baghdad.
The elaborate ceremony continued for fourhours and included music and danceperformances and celebratory gunfire.
The grandfather was not the only one who gotmarried that night at his house, he shared hisspecial night with two of his grandchildren,aged 16 and 17. The two got married duringthe ceremony alongside their grandfather.
Al-Mujamaie said that this special day had beena long-awaited event as the wedding of hisgrandchildren had been postponed severaltimes so they can get married the same time ashim.
“I am very happy to get married with mygrandchildren, and I feel like a 20-year-oldagain,” Al-Mujamaie said.
Al-Mujamaie had raised his 16 children in hishometown of Gubban with his first wife. Hisfirst wife, who died three years ago, had beenwith him for 58 years.
www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2013/07/photo-92-years-old-man-marries-22-years.html?m=1
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by Siga: 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
...Make una no blame the girl ooo...if she refuses to marry this baba....trust me, her family go kill her....

1 Like

Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by cuteshade(f): 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2013
Pipsland78: Love is blind
love is wetin? blind ko deaf ni, abeg my own luv dey shine face o...lol
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
asking myself if ever they go to bed and do each other just curious
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by amawori(f): 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
dis girl is really sick
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
Siga: ...Make una no blame the girl ooo...if she refuses to marry this baba....trust me, her family go kill her....
Lol u de kill me o!!
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by Dagoma: 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2013
Love is blind especially when the man is rich.
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2013
cute shade: You could see from their facial expression that they are not happily married,something must be wrong somewhere.
Forced marrige we de see. chai...
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2013
ARES: and every one of u is blaming the girl...... ever heard of forced marriage..... read some more books if u havent traveled, or watch some good tv programme not that big brother crap our youths so glue their souls to and get such shallow thinking in return angry angry angry
wetin dey do. Big brother is fun and entertaining.
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by donodion(m): 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2013
ichommy: Musali Mohammed Al-Mujamaie of Iraq, who isafatherof 16 children, married a woman, 70years his junior.
Al-Mujamaie, got married to the22-year-old
woman in a ceremony on Thursday at hishome in the village of Gubban near Baghdad.
The elaborate ceremony continued for fourhours and included music and danceperformances and celebratory gunfire.
The grandfather was not the only one who gotmarried that night at his house, he shared hisspecial night with two of his grandchildren,aged 16 and 17. The two got married duringthe ceremony alongside their grandfather.
Al-Mujamaie said that this special day had beena long-awaited event as the wedding of hisgrandchildren had been postponed severaltimes so they can get married the same time ashim.
“I am very happy to get married with mygrandchildren, and I feel like a 20-year-oldagain,” Al-Mujamaie said.
Al-Mujamaie had raised his 16 children in hishometown of Gubban with his first wife. Hisfirst wife, who died three years ago, had beenwith him for 58 years.
www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2013/07/photo-92-years-old-man-marries-22-years.html?m=1
Ho ho ho...this is what I call 'family arrangee'.The man's son or brother would be helping him to 'service' the young babe,chikena
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by xynerise: 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2013
Money can make a girl marry a monkey too.

Anyways, this is common in Islam
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by FUCKU: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2013
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by johnstar(m): 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2013
I tot as much, I knw say na white ppl, na only white old man fit marry young white gal, I nvr see wey 9ja gal go gree marry old 9ja man grin grin cheesy
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by johnstar(m): 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2013
Bt dis 1 na juz 5yrs marriage na grin grin grin
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2013
johnstar: I tot as much, I knw say na white ppl, na only white old man fit marry young white gal, I nvr see wey 9ja gal go gree marry old 9ja man grin grin cheesy
Lolest #deadbylaughter.
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by Gudiza(m): 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2013
eh, wetin happen?? Mandela don marry?

The truth is that we will never be able to understand what obtains in other climes. Some things are more important than others. Everyone doesn't have to think like you...money, sex, cigar, beaaches..
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by kzokul(m): 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
D only tin dt can attract d woman 2 marry him is his wealth and ppties coz d man go soon kpai.....finally na d man grand pikin go stil marry am.........

1 Like

Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by DollyParton1(f): 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2013
Ok now I know Nigeria is in trouble. Imagine 95% of posters blaming the girl. The height of ignorance is so alarming.
There's something called arranged wedding/marriage in those parts of the world. Your parents/family choose who u marry for you. And you cannot object. They don't care if u re happy or not.
And if u all noticed that his grandchildren got married to each other in the article.

1 Like

Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by Ememinyang2(f): 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2013
She try o,dat man co fit perform 4 bed?
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by cycline404(m): 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2013
Make the pretty babe find one bobo down for emergency cos it will come soon.
Make she just arrange proper casket!...
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by Gudiza(m): 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2013
RoyPCain: my friend's father, a christian man, his son said.....
Omo, make up your mind who you wan be lead actor 4 dis ur story. wink
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by obi123: 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2013
kai gbese no good oh, its possible say the girl papa don use im pikin pay debt wey im no fit pay
Re: 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman by Beaf1: 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2013
Ememinyang2: She try o,dat man co fit perform 4 bed?

^
Exactly!

Can he withstand the power of cum? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me / Is It The Responsibility Of A Man To Take Care Of His Wife's Family? / My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.