Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Trip To Obudu - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trip To Obudu (1379 Views)

Advice On Travelling To Obudu And Calabar / Enquiries: Visit To Obudu Cattle Ranch / A Nairalanders Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trip To Obudu by Daresh(f): 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2013
Hello people,

So I'm thinking of taking a trip to Obudu and there are some questions I have. First is there a flight to Obudu from Calabar and how much does it cost? Second, can I stay at a hotel outside the Obudu Resort and still have access to the Resort facilities like the cable car, monkeys, trail and so on or are they just for guest? The hotel cost for d resort high die so I'm trying to cut costs. Please give me feedback ASAP.

(1) (Reply)

My Trip To Ikogosi, Ekiti State. / UAE Now Got Visa Restrictions To NIGERIANS / I'm Booking A Flight From Nigeria To Entebbe (I Need Your Advise Please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.