Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 (375543 Views)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2014 Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by gossipmama(f): 9:51am On Dec 13, 2013
Where are you all? Congrats to us. Let's go there...
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Novelty: 11:20am On Dec 13, 2013
Thanks to God for this victory.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by 9izguy(m): 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
Congrats to the Newest NAF Cadets... I am so much happy for you guyz... May same God that made you guyz scaled through, see me through in NA...Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by winmat(f): 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
Congratulations to all those who made d final list, u guys are all ready officers in d making, just go there and do ur training, be focused, obedient and above all be prayerful too. May God protect u all during d training. And also to those who did not make it to d final stage, be grateful to God for even getting to d stage u were, next year will not pass u all, with God and all d experienced put together, u shall all succeed by God's grace.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by adoubleu(f): 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
Wanna use this opportunity to appreciate all those who have being helpful in one way or the other on this thread... I owe u so much gratitude cos the info I got on this thread aided my success. Thank you all. And I pray, that God, who made my Joy full by giving me this job, will fill ur hearts with so much joy than your hearts can hold, before the end of this year!
And to God who counted me worthy even though I don't deserve His mercies, I say, All Glory, Honour, Adoration and Thanksgiving be unto His Hoy name. Amen. Lord, I bow before you...

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by obulla(m): 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
adouble u: Wanna use this opportunity to appreciate all those who have being helpful in one way or the other on this thread... I owe u so much gratitude cos the info I got on this thread aided my success. Thank you all. And I pray, that God, who made my Joy full by giving me this job, will fill ur hearts with so much joy than your hearts can hold, before the end of this year!
And to God who counted me worthy even though I don't deserve His mercies, I say, All Glory, Honour, Adoration and Thanksgiving be unto His Hoy name. Amen. Lord, I bow before you...

My thoughts exactly my sis... dont know what i wld have done without the pieces of info or guidance from posts here. God bless us all whether u made d final list or not

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by nnesochim: 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
Amen ,thanks,pls be focused,very soon people who are nt even related to you will begin to call u 'my Uncle:
obulla: @ Nnesochim: amen...oo God will grant u all ur heart desires at his appointed time bro..
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by sokarsenal(m): 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
obulla:

My thoughts exactly my sis... dont know what i wld have done without the pieces of info or guidance from posts here. God bless us all whether u made d final list or not
Congratulations man and thank God for your success.....i have been following your comments quietly since page 1.........anyways are you a chemical engineering graduate?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by sokarsenal(m): 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
please house is there any chemical engineering graduate who was succesful in the final list?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by poundsmaker(m): 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
sokarsenal: please house is there any chemical engineering graduate who was succesful in the final list?
Is there any Accountant too?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by obulla(m): 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2013
@ Sokarsenal: thanks man and amen... i am not a chemical engineering graduate. I am a Medical Imaging Scientist (Radiographer). I think there was a chemical engineer on the final list for Abia State..
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 7:08am On Dec 14, 2013
I rejoice wit u guys abeg! I pray I attract such favor too. Connection or no connection,e no easy!

But d number rejoicing is small o! Abi pple shortlisted are not nairalanders!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 14, 2013
Congrats to all that made the final list. May the name of the lord God almighty be praise,honoured and worshipped forever and ever. Amen. God pls show me favour and mercy in NN as u have done to Naf officers in the making in Jesus name.amen
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 14, 2013
nwekesimon68: Congrats to all that made the final list. May the name of the lord God almighty be praise,honoured and worshipped forever and ever. Amen. God pls show me favour and mercy in NN as u have done to Naf officers in the making in Jesus name.amen
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by CamilleGolgi: 8:00am On Dec 14, 2013
adouble u: Wanna use this opportunity to appreciate all those who have being helpful in one way or the other on this thread... I owe u so much gratitude cos the info I got on this thread aided my success. Thank you all. And I pray, that God, who made my Joy full by giving me this job, will fill ur hearts with so much joy than your hearts can hold, before the end of this year!

Add me on techno bbm 7AE8CD97
Mimzy where are you. Please add me.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 8:18am On Dec 14, 2013
Will do dat asap dear.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by nnesochim: 9:54am On Dec 14, 2013
ejiykzazi2007: I rejoice wit u guys abeg! I pray I attract such favor too. Connection or no connection,e no easy!

But d number rejoicing is small o! Abi pple shortlisted are not nairalanders!
90% of them ar not in nairaland and without oga at d top,I wonder why people keep on stressing this oga at d top issue as if u cant go anywhere without one.Most of them dnt even know how dey finally made it.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by gambudu: 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
nnesochim: 90% of them ar not in nairaland and without oga at d top,I wonder why people keep on stressing this oga at d top issue as if u cant go anywhere without one.Most of them dnt even know how dey finally made it.
99.8999% don't know of NL as they are other website forum were people of like minds meet and discuss military matters like this
@franksunny where art thou!!!!!!!! come and share your testimony like you promised with the people of God

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by obulla(m): 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2013
@ Gambudu: kindly post the name (s) of such sites if u know any pls. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
nnesochim: 90% of them ar not in nairaland and without oga at d top,I wonder why people keep on stressing this oga at d top issue as if u cant go anywhere without one.Most of them dnt even know how dey finally made it.

Pple dat made it said dey hv no oga, pple dat didn't make. It said u can't make it witout oga at d top. So which do we blive?
Bsides, no one can come out nd say he or she used an oga at d top.... Na dem knw anyway.....
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hmmm na so.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by FOF4u: 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
Wow........congrats 2 y'all dat made d final list. Kindly remember u started from some wia. God's grace always.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by azidomedogo: 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
ejiykzazi2007:
Pple dat made it said dey hv no oga, pple dat didn't make. It said u can't make it witout oga at d top. So which do we blive?
Bsides, no one can come out nd say he or she used an oga at d top.... Na dem knw anyway.....
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by gambudu: 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
oga or no oga.d koko na to hang that 2 star
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2013
ejiykzazi2007:

Yes o. Na dm know. Many of them don‘t want to admit that they had the help of an oga at the top. But the fact is without God‘s help and consent the ogas at the top can‘t help. So I don‘t think it‘s so bad or wrong if an oga at the top helps. It will only happen the way God wants it to.
Congrats y‘all.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by gambudu: 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2013
obulla: @ Gambudu: kindly post the name (s) of such sites if u know any pls. Thanks
nigerianbestforum.com, dere is a group on whatsapp and facebook for NDA and DSSC discussion.Ask madawaki01 for d rest angry
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by azidomedogo: 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
@a double u.
"Daddy can God really allow me write my destiny and then seal it? "
This question struck me.I think this is the secret of your success Tosin wink
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by gossipmama(f): 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2013
I am a living testimony of no OGA at the top. My OGA pass other Ogas. Thank you fellow nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by gambudu: 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
The shortlisted candidates go rock this Xmass like craze after which 6 months suffering follows.Left and right chawuusing .All the ladies will be converted to ugly men facially after barbing their hair.
Bye bye to brazillian hair......Just joking........I envy u guys

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by nnesochim: 7:19am On Dec 15, 2013
gossipmama: I am a living testimony of no OGA at the top. My OGA pass other Ogas. Thank you fellow nairalanders.
This is just one of them without worldly oga at the top,most of them ar like her/him,and remember almost all of them ar nt on nairaland.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Novelty: 8:44am On Dec 15, 2013
@ gossipmama, please what state are u from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.