Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,499 members, 7,770,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:05 AM

Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 (374346 Views)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2014 Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 9:13am On Dec 15, 2013
nnesochim: This is just one of them without worldly oga at the top,most of them ar like her/him,and remember almost all of them ar nt on nairaland.
Mydear, don't be easily deceived.... So it mins since no one has come out to say he or she had help, den it mins all was merit? Don't let d comments hia deceive u, seek for help in any govt job if u hv any, but if u don't hv den liv it to God. Seekin help is not rily a bad tin, somtyms its God himself dat provides dis helpas, forget dat we cal dem ogas at d top.
I stil maintain dat majority got it thru helpas(it mustnt b u dat met dem, ur dad, aunt, uncle may hv met pple on ur bhalf) but won't come out openly to say, dey wil say its God nd thank Him cos finally it was Him dat did it, cos even wit oga nd He says no, den ur goin nowia!!!!
Am rily hapi 4 dos dat made d list nd I envy u guys but rada dan say u had no help, just simply kip quiet. U myt end up deceivin odas into foldin dia hands nd not lok for help, nd confine demsefs into prayin nd fastin only, in dis era of steep competition, God won't come down Himsef to help u, He wil do it thru some1... So ur faith witout wok is dead, y wud men of God ask u to pray 4 a helpa?
I bliv d naija factor is alwaz prevalent in evry Fed job, unless in some states dat are less intersted lyk remote north, dat may get on merit....
I am an NN and Immigration hopeful, and I hv alwaz prayed God provide me a helpa nd He wil do it for me, just as he has done it for u... Congrats once more!
For d gals dat made it from the East nd West, I wil come marry one of u soon, wud love to marry a gallant officer... LOL

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by obulla(m): 9:38am On Dec 15, 2013
@ All: as one of the persons who was favoured by God to be selected for ds DSSC 22 airforce cadet training, i wld like to state here that this "ds oga at the top syndrome" we have been arguing abt for a while now as regards the just concluded selection exercise had a very minimal influence on that final list. The only place where one cld tell me he/she was assisted that i may believe is atvthe zonal enlistment exercise. That final list to the best of my knowlege was strictly on merit! Even though special considerations were also given to the areas of need within the airforce (that too was only done after one wld have had a high score on merit). I tell u ds using my state as a yardstick, at least i saw and listened to almost everyone. Those that even had several connects with generals, captains, politicians (some whom senators and their reps actually came to the final selection venues etal) yet some of those names didnt appear on the final list ! For my profession, we are very few ! Some states in nigeria are even yet to have any of my colleagues in their hospitals, let alone the military. Due to the recent restructuring in the nigerian military wch has witnessed massive improvement and purchase of state of the art radiological equipments. Though there is inadequate supply of manpower to man these machines as i explained above. I hewrd strong rumours that after the last recruitment (DSSC 21), the Chief of air staff requested that any of my colleagues who indicates interest to join shd be brought to him for his direct endorsement to be taken immediately! Though they cldnt find anyone. This last recruitment had 4 of my colleagues for final selection, one of wch has a general (abi na major sef) as his father, yet! Only two (2) of us were taken (myself inclusive). Two (2) others have been placed on reserve (d guy whose father is a general inclusive) I had people who came with dossiers of referees (army generals, politicians etc) yet when they failed their medicals, that was the end of the road for them! Buh the bottom line is no matter hw bad nigeria is at the moment, there is still a place for merit. Those of us here who keep saying "no one cld get it without help from an oga at the top" shd wake up and stop that mentality. If u doubt it check the percentage of those u know that were selected and then tell urself the truth if those persons arent sound. God is greater than all...!!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 15, 2013
[quote author=obulla]......... "ds oga at the top syndrome" we have been arguing abt for a while now as regards the just concluded selection exercise had a very minimal influence on that final list. That final list to the best of my knowlege was strictly on merit!.......

The final list!
I remembered sm1 once said on this thread that his uncle assured him of being shortlisted after the zonal enlistment excercise but he doesn‘t assure him of making the final list.
That would be up to the candidate since his uncle wouldn‘t help him run the race or manipulate his medical results.
So the help might be from the begining and not till the end.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by franksunny(m): 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
gambudu: 99.8999% don't know of NL as they are other website forum were people of like minds meet and discuss military matters like this
@franksunny where art thou!!!!!!!! come and share your testimony like you promised with the people of God
I didn't make the final list and to God be the glory cos he knows the best.ye though i?m in a bank i will still apply for the next one. i love that job and they will always publish my trade physics. we were 23 from my state, 2 were pilot and 6 female.3 were disqualified for health issue "medical" we all move in group and work together as a state and we were able to know ourself a little bit. from the above, i can tell that the 9 shortlisted including the only female and the two pilot are qualify.oga at the top has little or no impact on this exercise. the once that make mouth with senator and air marshals were not on the list even a lady that remained with that comodore daniel the cheif instructor was disqlfy on health issue. where is navy,

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by franksunny(m): 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
gambudu: 99.8999% don't know of NL as they are other website forum were people of like minds meet and discuss military matters like this
@franksunny where art thou!!!!!!!! come and share your testimony like you promised with the people of God
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by franksunny(m): 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
... Army, they all started b4 NAF. I give them thumb up for not keeping people in suspence for long. i have the complete past question that i bought at a buz centre there in kd, though they don't repeat questions but i will share it in the 2014 thread, peace. till then

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by adoubleu(f): 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2013
azidomedogo: @a double u.
"Daddy can God really allow me write my destiny and then seal it? "
This question struck me.I think this is the secret of your success Tosin wink

Hnmmmm... You made me remember that phase of my life again. Do I know u?
If I do, pls let me know. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Eastwoodonline(m): 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
Please does anyone knw if they wil stil release the second batch for screening at kaduna??
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by nnesochim: 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
Boys no dey smile oohh,there is already a thread for 2014 NAF aspirants.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by nnesochim: 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
@ Franksunny,God is ur helper,his time is the best.Dat reminds,What abt Freeman,I havnt heard from him,Freeman hw far?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by poundsmaker(m): 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
please house is there any accounting graduate that was
succesfully shortlisted in the final list? Your response is highly needed, thanks in anticipation.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by gambudu: 8:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
adouble u:

Hnmmmm... You made me remember that phase of my life again. Do I know u?
If I do, pls let me know. Thanks.
followed ur tweet.i wonder ow u are going to look on dat uniform bcoz from ur profile pix u look portable.After ur peep Some soldiers may mistaken u for a female regular offr. lolzzzz grin
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by franksunny(m): 10:16pm On Dec 15, 2013
Eastwoodonline: Please does anyone knw if they wil stil release the second batch for screening at kaduna??
My broda, DSSC 22 IS OVER, look formard i mean forword lol
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by franksunny(m): 10:16pm On Dec 15, 2013
Eastwoodonline: Please does anyone knw if they wil stil release the second batch for screening at kaduna??
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by adoubleu(f): 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
gambudu: followed ur tweet.i wonder ow u are going to look on dat uniform bcoz from ur profile pix u look portable.After ur peep Some soldiers may mistaken u for a female regular offr. lolzzzz grin

Lol! I'll definitely adjust it to my size...
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by gambudu: 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
franksunny: My broda, DSSC 22 IS OVER, look formard i mean forword lol
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by gambudu: 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
second list people don come again.its over for this year if u want to go by list.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by gambudu: 11:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
adouble u:

Lol! I'll definitely adjust it to my size...
All d way tosin.wish u d best
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by gossipmama(f): 11:30pm On Dec 15, 2013
Novelty: @ gossipmama, please what state are u from?
Novelty: @ gossipmama, please what state are u from?
anambra
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by gambudu: 11:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
gossipmama: anambra
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by profodun(m): 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
God: My oga @ the top
this is the Lord's doing. I never believed I could be this favoured even though many depend on oga @ d top, it worked for some while some were disappointed. in my case it was God, I can't even say I performed beta than anyone in my state (Ekiti).
on our interview day all of us were confused as only two of the board members attended to us because one of them was promoted DAT day and they were rejoicing.
we all depended on God. I am so happy I am favoured.
I made the final list (1st batch).
thanks to every one that has contributed one way or the other on nairaland.
Seun Osewa Bravo!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by nnesochim: 9:11am On Dec 17, 2013
prof_odun: God: My oga @ the top
this is the Lord's doing. I never believed I could be this favoured even though many depend on oga @ d top, it worked for some while some were disappointed. in my case it was God, I can't even say I performed beta than anyone in my state (Ekiti).
on our interview day all of us were confused as only two of the board members attended to us because one of them was promoted DAT day and they were rejoicing.
we all depended on God. I am so happy I am favoured.
I made the final list (1st batch).
thanks to every one that has contributed one way or the other on nairaland.
Seun Osewa Bravo!
Congrats,may the same God that confirmed ur faith and honoured ur prayers honour and favour me too as i wait for NN,he is God dat doesnt look at our wordly sinful nature.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by xcitedjay(m): 9:57am On Dec 18, 2013
Just thought some of you might appreciate articles on this site;

http://www.unknownsoldiersblog.com/

It makes for an interesting read, while highlighting what it means to serve your fatherland.

Anyone can lose his/her life at any point in time, whether in the military or out of the military but what's important is what you were doing or have done with the life given to you by God Almighty. I pray the Lord be with you all as you go prepare yourselves to rid the world of evil. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by aeropaschal(m): 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
Congratulations to all d prospective NAF cadets for d DSSC 22 course. Wishing u all success in the training and God's grace as u carry out ur duties and excel in ur career wit NAF. May God continue to bls and keep u all. Amen.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by tosine25: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
@Mimzy, hope u among da lucky ones.... Wish ya all da best... Life Goes On....
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
My dear I will consider myself among the lucky ones coz I learnt a lot & met some wonderful pple. For now I'll enjoy the holiday & then do something productive afterwards. He who really wants something never gives up aft one attempt at it,therez always 2014 by Gods grace.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by holland1987: 9:29am On Dec 21, 2013
good morning guys nd happy xmas in advance! dis xmas will b d best xmas ever for d newest gallant airforce cadets, i envy u guys sha. go make us proud
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Ijebaby(f): 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
Nine(9) candidates from each state. Dis is crazy!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by poundsmaker(m): 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ijebaby: Nine(9) candidates from each state. Dis is crazy!
It's even seven (7) candidates from Lagos and kwara state excluding the reserves from each state.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by SailorXY: 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
& they comfortably gathered the hard earned cash from millions of jobless youths across the federation cheesy
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by kciano: 7:31am On Dec 23, 2013
pls i hv commented on this thread before.wht i want to say is this! everybody keeps saying its God.and i believe them but wht i know for sure is God wil help u thru someone.i wrote the naf exam witout knowing anyone.i wasnt shortlisted for the second stage.then i concluded that everybody who was shortlisted atleast know one or 2 people.so im discouraged abt nxt yr recruitment.now is dia anyone on this thread who made final list that can come out and swear dat he doesnt know anyone at all and he made it to the final list.plss share it with us.ur testimony wil encourage a lot of us especialy me to enrol for nxt yr

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Ijebaby(f): 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2013
My own is that they only sold those forms to make money, when they knw they ve their own candidates. Imagine millions of peple that purchased that form, collecting money 4rm applicants. God dey see una. Too bad! NIGERIA!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (Reply)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.