Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,249 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? (4031 Views)

The North Will Keep Ilorin and Offa If Nigeria Breaks, Junaid Warns Yorubas / Imagine If Nigeria's Past Heroes Were Instagram Users... Lmao See For Yaself / If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by onila(f): 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2013
I will truly miss my Hausa/fulani pple despite their religion problems/bokoharam in the north. .they are some of the nicest well mannered and honest Nigerians ever

I will miss my other friends from other parts of Nigeria, we will still be friends but no more from the same country, will be awkward and sad

I will miss our music

and also miss the fact, when u go abroad there wont be many Nigerians like the way it used to be. .I like the fact we are many abroad, i get to have many Naija friends and help from my pple
I cant count how many times I have been helped by naija pple i just met randomly at the airport, street, mall etc
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
undecided

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by dayokanu(m): 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
Calabar babes.
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2013
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Dinakas(f): 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2013
nottin, cos i dont bliv naija wil break. U said 'when' n nt 'if'. Almost lyk u re sure. Smh

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by onila(f): 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
dayokanu: Calabar babes.
lol calabar girls are sexy

some can be really ill mannered these days
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by onuwaje(m): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2013
Well... I'll miss the "fellow nigerians" I'll miss many things o... By d way wat will be d name of this website?? Will it still be known as "nairaland"? #justasking... @op y re u sounding like u are very certain that d country will split??
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
Stupidity and backwardness of some folks up N****

2 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by onila(f): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
onuwaje: Well... I'll miss the "fellow nigerians" I'll miss many things o... By d way wat will be d name of this website?? Will it still be known as "nairaland"? #justasking... @op y re u sounding like u are very certain that d country will split??
i see it coming
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by nerodenero: 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2013
We will no longer be the heartbeat of Africa.
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by onila(f): 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2013
ShyM-X:
undecided undecided
what happened to oduduwa nation grin
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
onila: what happened to oduduwa nation grin

Oduduwa nation is my country!!!

There's nothing to miss about naija - good riddance to that cesspit! undecided
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by VoodooDoll(m): 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2013
Lagos traffic..... (Would finally be able to go from Island to Mainland in no time!)
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by onila(f): 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2013
ShyM-X:

Oduduwa nation is my country!!!

There's nothing to miss about naija - good riddance to that cesspit! undecided
angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
Nothing

2 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by onuwaje(m): 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2013
onila: i see it coming
we on d same team... I hope we wud be citizens of d same country Cos am from delta *smiling*
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by sexkilzaphull: 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2013
First, the earth will miss millions of humans who will be victims of the break-up, if there is a war.

However, if it were by negotiation, one of the pre-conditions is first to have every one return to their father's ancestral land first for like 10 - 20 years BEFORE breakup. That is more than enough time to get used to it and make new friends anyway. grin grin Some of us who don't even live in Nigeria will not even feel it that much...LOL.

So, ibos MUST go back to their iboland first.
The Hausas/Fulani are nice like you said and will go back to their lands, if such a law is made.
The Yorubas will have no problems going back.
All the other tribes should do the same!

Then the BIG KABOOM of disintegration of the cesspit from the people who have kept us back! LWTMB grin grin The only people who are most certainly NOT to obey such a resolution, yes you guessed right! grin grin They want Lagos and Kano, Abuja and the oil fields of Ijawland and Rivers! The funny thing is the same people who cannot vote useful governors now, who cannot show the world they are special anything now, they somehow think a landlocked country with potential hostiles / non-friendly countries will make their land paradise? Not only with it landlocked, it will be air locked for the air-space of their land will also be accessible from the air-space of people who they have abused for decades now. What if every aircraft known to be going to your land is shot down or allowed to fly after paying very heavy taxes? Where will food come from? Even if it were shipped in from China, for it to fly through other countries borders, it will have to be shared 50-50! It won't be long before economic strangulation and violence makes it obvious it is very unworkable. Only by that time, every part of the SW (including any peoples that go with them) will make it impossible for any ibo to live and work in their lands. Sell your properties now before it is too late or uproot it and take it with you. You will never be able to eat your cake and have it. [size=16pt]If Nigeria and NIGERIANS are NOT GOOD ENOUGH for you NOW, THE PEOPLES WILL CHOOSE NOT TO BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU AFTERWARDS! [/size]

4 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2013
^^^This your username funny sha grin
Break am first...then we see wetin we go miss grin

1 Like

onila: angry angry angry angry

Or do you want me to do my own version of Chinua Achebe's "What Nigeria means to me?"

Ok, let's get it!!

Nigeria is a geographical location where my ancestors were forced to join by the British colonialists after a brutal canon war along the Epe/Ijebu-Ode axis. Nigeria brought my people under servitude for more than 100 years. Destroyed the consciousness they created for millenias; made them slaves in their own country; and a burden to other people in diaspora. Nigeria, the land of the thieves, utterly corrupt, and kleptomaniacs. Nigeria the country that stunted the growth of my people - the land of death and horror.

Oh ye Nigeria, let my people go! grin
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by sexkilzaphull: 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2013
fellis: ^^^This your username funny sha grin

LWTMB! grin grin
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Waspy(m): 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2013
Bad belle pple, Enemies of ( unity and faith, peace and progress)...
#Naija o ni baje.
#Be careful what u wish for
#the devil u knw is better than an angel u'll neva met
#Pray for the good of ur Jerusalem
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2013
Abegi make naija go siddon for inside gutter...how we go miss the idi.ot cheesy
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2013
Waspy: Bad belle pple, Enemies of ( unity and faith, peace and progress)...
#Naija o ni baje.

Ol boy this suffer neva tire you eh?, chai.. cheesy grin
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2013
Waspy: Bad belle pple, Enemies of ( unity and faith, peace and progress)...
#Naija o ni baje.
I don dey hear this talkie tey tey..e no dey add meat inside my soup...abeg go take one self-contain inside that canal. grin cheesy
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2013
^^^Why are so cowardly?

You act like a saint under your real handle but create other tribalistic handles everyday just to get at people. Kingbang is gone, it's now time for this one, nah? I still don't know why you can't be yourself under ya numerous real handles smfdh.

Go see a shrink! undecided
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2013
ShyM-X:
^^^Why are so cowardly?

You act like a saint under your real handle but create other tribalistic handles everyday just to get at people. Kingbang is gone, it's now time for this one, nah? I still don't know why you can't be yourself under ya numerous real handles smfdh.

Go see a shrink! undecided
You dey follow me yan. Se emi le m ba soro?
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2013
calabar should join their Cameroonian brothers
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by sexkilzaphull: 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2013
The champions of breakup in Nigeria are MOSTLY igbos. Perhaps, it is time Nigeria considers this possibility but [size=16pt]ON TERMS WHICH WILL BE HANDED DOWN TO THEM AND FOR WHICH THEY MUST ADHERE TO![/size] Are you ready folks??
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by valicious1(m): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2013
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by onila(f): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2013
Yoruba-Ah!-Ye!:
You dey follow me yan. Se emi le m ba soro?
grin
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:
First, the earth will miss millions of humans who will be victims of the break-up, if there is a war.

However, if it were by negotiation, one of the pre-conditions is first to have every one return to their father's ancestral land first for like 10 - 20 years BEFORE breakup. That is more than enough time to get used to it and make new friends anyway. grin grin Some of us who don't even live in Nigeria will not even feel it that much...LOL.

So, ibos MUST go back to their iboland first.
The Hausas/Fulani are nice like you said and will go back to their lands, if such a law is made.
The Yorubas will have no problems going back.
All the other tribes should do the same!

Then the BIG KABOOM of disintegration of the cesspit from the people who have kept us back! LWTMB grin grin The only people who are most certainly NOT to obey such a resolution, yes you guessed right! grin grin They want Lagos and Kano, Abuja and the oil fields of Ijawland and Rivers! The funny thing is the same people who cannot vote useful governors now, who cannot show the world they are special anything now, they somehow think a landlocked country with potential hostiles / non-friendly countries will make their land paradise? Not only with it landlocked, it will be air locked for the air-space of their land will also be accessible from the air-space of people who they have abused for decades now. What if every aircraft known to be going to your land is shot down or allowed to fly after paying very heavy taxes? Where will food come from? Even if it were shipped in from China, for it to fly through other countries borders, it will have to be shared 50-50! It won't be long before economic strangulation and violence makes it obvious it is very unworkable. Only by that time, every part of the SW (including any peoples that go with them) will make it impossible for any ibo to live and work in their lands. Sell your properties now before it is too late or uproot it and take it with you. You will never be able to eat your cake and have it. [size=16pt]If Nigeria and NIGERIANS are NOT GOOD ENOUGH for you NOW, THE PEOPLES WILL CHOOSE NOT TO BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU AFTERWARDS! [/size]
I wouldnt worry myself much of what becomes of the Igbo nation post secession from Nigeria, if i were you... Rather i'd busy myself thinking of who would run Alaba, ladipo, trade fair...develop your god forsaken waterlogged Lagos...after the real developers are gone...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1902 Quote On Fulani Rampage In The Middle Belt / Igbo, Biafra, Christmas And Security Checkpoints / DSS Should Arrest This Guy ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.