Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Married Man Using A Female Frend's Picture As DP - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Man Using A Female Frend's Picture As DP (1662 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / Wife Gets Sexy Bra, Panties & Others 4rm A Male Frend,advice D Hubby / Married Man Using A Female Frend's Picture As DP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Man Using A Female Frend's Picture As DP by willarrie(m): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2013
Hi Folks,Been having dis arguement wt ma wife since ytday coz I used M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ female frend's picture as M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ DP jt to Honor her on her Birthdae,BTW M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ Wife ȋ̝̊̅§ not on BB and she did'nt knw until I told her abt it yet she did'nt take it lightly @all,And so am asking Ʋ ladies,specially Τ̲̅ђε̲ married women,wats Τ̲̅ђε̲ big deal in D̶̲̥̅̊ά̲̣̣̣̥†̥ av
Re: Married Man Using A Female Frend's Picture As DP by thorpido(m): 8:13am On Jul 09, 2013
There's no big deal about using a female friend's picture as your dp on her birthday(just on her birthday o).However,u must be honest with yourself that there's nothing going on between you and this friend.Just reassure your wife she has your trust.
Re: Married Man Using A Female Frend's Picture As DP by bknight: 8:45am On Jul 09, 2013
Has she ever used a bb before now? If she once did, then she'd know there's no nothing to it. If she never did then she might be more suspicious of activities on it because of d many stories of bb in nigeria
Re: Married Man Using A Female Frend's Picture As DP by Princesszoe: 8:47am On Jul 09, 2013
IS NOT WISE. IT CAN CAUSE A STRIFE BETWEEN THE COUPLE. JUST LIKE A WIFE USING THE PIX OF HER MALE FRIEND AS DP. IS NOT A WISE THING. MARRIED PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE BOUNDARIES AND THIS SHOULD BE ONE OF IT.

3 Likes

Re: Married Man Using A Female Frend's Picture As DP by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 09, 2013
Princess zoe: IS NOT WISE. IT CAN CAUSE A STRIFE BETWEEN THE COUPLE. JUST LIKE A WIFE USING THE PIX OF HER MALE FRIEND AS DP. IS NOT A WISE THING. MARRIED PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE BOUNDARIES AND THIS SHOULD BE ONE OF IT.

You are on point sister.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Using A Female Frend's Picture As DP by bellong: 9:03am On Jul 09, 2013
Somethings are better left undone than entering unnecessary arguments. There are other ways to celebrate your friend which will not bring suspicion and strife from your wife. You need to respect her always. To married ladies, using picture of another lady as your dp is disrespect. Your wife is right.

In between, you have earned enough trust from your wife, she wouldn't have picked issue out of it. Maybe your ways are always suspicious to her. Do not fight her over this. Let it rest and don't use ladies as Dp again since she doesn't buy the idea.
Re: Married Man Using A Female Frend's Picture As DP by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 09, 2013
It is inappropriate. Why create stress when you can have peace?
Re: Married Man Using A Female Frend's Picture As DP by bknight: 9:51am On Jul 09, 2013
For chrissakes!

Everybody put up everybody's pictures as dp and say HBD when its their birthdays. Colleagues, friends, church members, family, co-workers and business partners. Its just the bb culture in nigeria. Or OP do u really have ulterior motives?
Re: Married Man Using A Female Frend's Picture As DP by specialguest(f): 10:03am On Jul 09, 2013
Next time put a picture of a cake or a happy birthday inscription or just something neutral on your dp and wish your 'lady' friend happy birthday as a status message.. Your wife has her reasons why she is been sentimental about this issue. I just hope the lady in question is not your ex girlfriend because no woman would have her hubby put up an ex's picture for whatsoever reason not even to wish her hml on her wedding day.
Re: Married Man Using A Female Frend's Picture As DP by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 09, 2013
I see nothing wrong with what the OP did - it's his friend's birthday, for Ikoro's sake! It's not like it's a permanent display. People get way too emotional about BB, FB, Twitter etc.

I've just got my car as my BB display, my wife couldn't exactly get jealous about a car. I think the OP might as well have a stone, or a mature male Agama lizard as his BB display, that should keep his wife happy, Chikena!
Re: Married Man Using A Female Frend's Picture As DP by DukeNija(m): 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2013
Siena: I see nothing wrong with what the OP did - it's his friend's birthday, for Ikoro's sake! It's not like it's a permanent display. People get way too emotional about BB, FB, Twitter etc.

I've just got my car as my BB display, my wife couldn't exactly get jealous about a car. I think the OP might as well have a stone, or a mature male Agama lizard as his BB display, that should keep his wife happy, Chikena!

LOL grin
Re: Married Man Using A Female Frend's Picture As DP by willarrie(m): 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
she claims even if its Τ̲̅ђε̲ culture in Τ̲̅ђε̲ BB World,she personally does not buy into it coz its disrespectful to her,Next tym like Specialguest said,I guess I'll jt use a cake or any pix D̶̲̥̅̊ά̲̣̣̣̥†̥ suggests Brithday for peace to reign...Τ̲̣̣̥н̲̣̣̣̥ά̲̣̣̣̥п̲̣̣̥к̲̣̣̥s Y'll.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Using A Female Frend's Picture As DP by dahmie2013: 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
Na wa o! Some women will just be giving themselves unnecessary hypertension sha, as if d man never had a life b4 he married u! undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

This Tossing And Turning On My Bed...whats The Way Out? / This Has Got To Be One Of The Sickest Things Ever Done To A Toddler ... Peep / I'm 24, And A Liability To My Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.