Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

I'm free - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm free (1430 Views)

'i'm FREE From Ebola, But Now I'm Jobless' Fiance Of Late Nurse Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm free by Splendid7(m): 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2013
I'm free
Re: I'm free by Splendid7(m): 11:13pm On Jul 08, 2013
Pls my fellow NL's ur advice counts.
Re: I'm free by cyara(f): 5:51am On Jul 09, 2013
@Donem you covered the firstt page with your advice. Even the OP may not have the patience to read the whole post. Advice given here will not only help the OP but also does who have similar problems or does who knows someone who has so try to be as brief as possible next time.
@Op for now try to avoid food that will give lasting odour in your mouth like Ogiri, onion and take more of fruits
Re: I'm free by Splendid7(m): 9:06am On Jul 09, 2013
cyara: @Donem you covered the firstt page with your advice. Even the OP may not have the patience to read the whole post. Advice given here will not only help the OP but also does who have similar problems or does who knows someone who has so try to be as brief as possible next time.
@Op for now try to avoid food that will give lasting odour in your mouth like Ogiri, onion and take more of fruits
i do my bro. But the more I brush my teeth, the worse the smell
Re: I'm free by Splendid7(m): 10:08am On Jul 09, 2013
Admin pls put this in the front page.
Re: I'm free by md003: 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
halitisis mouth odour is easy to cure
Re: I'm free by Thirty3(m): 6:29am On Jul 19, 2013
Splendid7, it is well. I know EXACTLY how you feel, I was once suffering from this embarrassing ailment myself but I'm totally cured now.
First of all, I want you to know that IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT! Your bad breath has a root cause which you are not aware of, and it's surprising that no one is talking about this.
Most people ignorantly think that bad breath is simply caused by a poor oral hygiene, while this may be true it's not entirely the case. Infact, as you rightly discovered, brushing your teeth alone cannot totally get rid of your bad breath and that's because you haven't yet tackled the root cause of bad breath - and it's not what you think.
I wrote a short report on how to cure your bad breath in less than 14 days using very cheap, effective home remedies. It's titled: The "Kill That Bad Breath" Report. You can find it in my website (check my signature or profile for the link) BUT for you, Splendid7, please keep your money in your pocket. I want to give you a free copy if you are interested, just send an email to johnson.anayo900(at)gmail.com with the title:"Nairalander Splendid7 requests" and I'll send you the download link.
Don't worry, I saw your other thread on a similar topic in this forum, and I saw the stupid comments some members were making, it's frustrating I know but take it to the chin, by the time you're through with what I teach in my report, I'm certain it will work for you as it worked for me and all your bad breath worries will be completely gone.
I look forward to your email and having you as another testimonial.
God bless you.
Re: I'm free by Splendid7(m): 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
Thirty3: Splendid7, it is well. I know EXACTLY how you feel, I was once suffering from this embarrassing ailment myself but I'm totally cured now.
First of all, I want you to know that IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT! Your bad breath has a root cause which you are not aware of, and it's surprising that no one is talking about this.
Most people ignorantly think that bad breath is simply caused by a poor oral hygiene, while this may be true it's not entirely the case. Infact, as you rightly discovered, brushing your teeth alone cannot totally get rid of your bad breath and that's because you haven't yet tackled the root cause of bad breath - and it's not what you think.
I wrote a short report on how to cure your bad breath in less than 14 days using very cheap, effective home remedies. It's titled: The "Kill That Bad Breath" Report. You can find it in my website (check my signature or profile for the link) BUT for you, Splendid7, please keep your money in your pocket. I want to give you a free copy if you are interested, just send an email to johnson.anayo900(at)gmail.com with the title:"Nairalander Splendid7 requests" and I'll send you the download link.
Don't worry, I saw your other thread on a similar topic in this forum, and I saw the stupid comments some members were making, it's frustrating I know but take it to the chin, by the time you're through with what I teach in my report, I'm certain it will work for you as it worked for me and all your bad breath worries will be completely gone.
I look forward to your email and having you as another testimonial.
God bless you.
thank God 4 ur intervention sir. I have sent the email. My email adress is alameziepromise@ovi.com. U said ur email address is 'johnson.anayo99@gmail.com' but the msg was bouncing back, then I remvd the (.) in btw johnson and anayo then It was sent. In case I made a mistake in the email address, pls contact me wit my own email so dat I wil get ur correct email. May the Good lord continue to bless you.
Re: I'm free by omatynx: 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
Pls splendid7 now that ur free help free other folks that are suffering Wat u suffered. Pls my email is omatynx@gmail.com, kindly show me how. Someone close to me seriously needs to know. Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

"Abortion Of Deformed Babies" Is It Justifiable? / How Pineapple Can Improve Male And Female Fertility.. / Heaviness After Blood Transfusion What Might Be The Cause And Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.