Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Why Can't I Run Away From DANGER In My Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Can't I Run Away From DANGER In My Dreams (2075 Views)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

Why Can't I Run Away From DANGER In My Dreams by binhozie(m): 12:39am On Jul 09, 2013
Pls I need advice ASAP
These days I am scared of even sleeping because I experience extreme paralysis in my dreams when I try to run away from one form of danger or the other
Either I just sit there or try to crawl away incredibly slowly from whatever peril there is. It has become very consistent I don't know if it is a medical or spiritual issue. But in real life my legs are fine
HELP
Re: Why Can't I Run Away From DANGER In My Dreams by omiobo: 4:31am On Jul 09, 2013
Oga advisers plenty for here o! Some go come tell u say ur blood don mix with water,some go tell you say e don tey wey u don bala. Some go tell u all the grammar wey fit add to your problem but me go tell you from the experience,since you are always trying to run away from danger in the dream,I don't think you need any doctor's prescription. My advice for you is that you should do away with all things that weaken your spiritual life so as to be strong enough to fight any battle in your dream or spiritual realm. Shekinan!
Re: Why Can't I Run Away From DANGER In My Dreams by SalC: 10:07am On Jul 09, 2013
binhozie: Pls I need advice ASAP
These days I am scared of even sleeping because I experience extreme paralysis in my dreams when I try to run away from one form of danger or the other
Either I just sit there or try to crawl away incredibly slowly from whatever peril there is. It has become very consistent I don't know if it is a medical or spiritual issue. But in real life my legs are fine
HELP
You don't need to run, you need to conquer.

Be prayerful and ask God to help you always be the victor and not the victim.
Re: Why Can't I Run Away From DANGER In My Dreams by manmustwac(m): 10:51am On Jul 09, 2013
The last time I had a bad dream it was so bad that I actually had to remind myself inside my dream that I was only dreaming. Can't you do the same? If NO then you need probably need psychiatric help
Re: Why Can't I Run Away From DANGER In My Dreams by Arosa(m): 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2013
@Op, you have absolute control over your dreams,you just don't know it yet. Anything you like can happen in dreams. all you have to do is practice how to run or fly whenever you are in "danger".
Re: Why Can't I Run Away From DANGER In My Dreams by timothycel(m): 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2013
Hi Binhozie,

I have had similar dreams. You cant run, you cant wake up.

If you think about it and try to remember you probably have also had dreams of eating your favorite foods.

Maybe also regular dreams of sleeping with the opposite sex.

You may dream of dogs chasing you, someone shooting at you, trying to stab you etc.

You may also find that since these dreams you have been having more bad luck than usual (People dislike you, treat you poorly at work etc).

Have been having money issues or strained relationships.

In my native language this is usually the result of uTikoloshe or isiLwane (Juju involving spirits).

These spirits force feed you in your sleep (Idliso) and get more powerful each time you eat in your sleep.

They can eventually kill you (If that is the intention of the person who sent it). You are more prone to being mugged, car accident, lightning strike etc.

There are ways in which to remedy this, if you live near the ocean you must collect water in a container.

Then you must wash in the ocean (More like take a dip) then leave without looking back.

Then you must drink this sea water a few days (say 3 days, 1\4 cup 3 times a day) then on a day when you are not going to leave home you must wake up early and before eating drink 2 cups of the sea water and ready 10 litres of luke warm water (Fresh water).

Then drink the fresh water until your stomach is full. This should induce vomiting automatically. (This should be done outside)

If vomiting doesnt happen then you must induce it buy putting a finger into the back of your throat. keep drinking the fresh water a vomiting until it is finished.

Repeat this once a month or so.

If you live far from the ocean then go to a river or stream, (A source of clean running water, natural spring).

Do exaclty as I said for the ocean water above EXCEPT that you shoud first boil the river water to kill off any germs and bacteria etc that may cause sickness. Then you may buy sea salt and add it to the river water.

This dream might go away for a while, but if the person who is sending it does not stop then you will have to continue doing this if it helps.

Now you can also take the sea water or river water and sprinkle it where you live both inside and outside.

You have to keep your activities very discreet as if the person who is sending this thing to you should not find out.

If they do, then they might add sea water, sea salt or river water to the Juju they are using. (Then the seawater wont be of any help you after that, unless further steps are taken on your part but that is wont discuss here)

Then you need to pray that God protects you, ask using John 14:14. Then you must pray consistently.

Maybe you will have improvement.

Then you also need to pray to God to reveal your enemy to you, it could be via a dream or you could ask God for your enemy to say a specific thing or ask a specific question that is known between you and God as what you will use to identify them. Read Genesis 24 for further understanding on this.

It is sometimes vitally important to know who your enemy is so you can take evasive action. So that you can be on your guard.

If you have any questions etc feel free to ask...
Re: Why Can't I Run Away From DANGER In My Dreams by timothycel(m): 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2013
If this is a serious matter then you will eventually need to fast.

You might want to get some burlap/sack cloth.

You can fast and ask God to give you victory over your enemies.

Ask God to protect you and conquer all the arrows and spears and tricks that your enemies are using against you.

Use Psalm 35 to pray.

Use Micah 7:7-10 to pray.

Use John 14:14 also.

The reason why Im telling you this is because I genuinely feel bad for you. I went through a similar experience and had no clue what was happening to me. As a result I almost failed in university, then I struggled in the work place.
Whenever something could go wrong it did, any luck was not to be found anywhere.

And another thing, keep this information away from your family memebers as your enemies are usually from you extended family and sometimes your own siblings due to jealousy. Also dont tell your friends as they also tend to be your enemy more often than not. Also dont tell your work colleagues as they too are sometimes your enemy.

You will find that when someone is doing something, they always enquire how you are. People usually assume that means this person is concerned about me when in actual fact they just want to know if whatever they are doing is working and what steps your are taking to get help. Then they take the very info you gave them and use it against you.

Telling someone you trust is also a problem as they too can tell the next person not knowing they are your enemy.

So I would advise you to keep things private. NB when you are going to do important things dont let people know in advance.

If you have an interview, are up for promotion, are going to get money, are going to study, start a business, get married, extend your house, build a house, wife is pregnant etc keep it to yourself for as long as possible.

When your enemy knows whats going to happen then they use certain measures to try and prevent you from doing whatever it is that you have planned.

Re: Why Can't I Run Away From DANGER In My Dreams by superior1: 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
binhozie: Pls I need advice ASAP
HELP
Are you a Christian?, I know the solution if you are
Re: Why Can't I Run Away From DANGER In My Dreams by Joel3(m): 12:13am On Jul 11, 2013
timothy, i really enjoyed your contributions. you indeed nailed it to the actual answer. when you cannot escape or fight in a dreams it portrays how powerless you are. and your enemies are having a nice time dealing with you. don't allow anybody to fool you. you are africa the spiritual exist. it witchcraft attack and you are not strong. because when you are strong you can fly and run. and also beats your enemies. prepare yourself for some training and power growing. when you are there yet. you will know through your dreams. pray and fast secretly. learn to talkless and do things secretly.

Is Water Baptism A Criteria For Making Heaven? / Image Jesus Christ Appears In Redeemed Church [PHOTO] / Dreams Interpretations And Nightmares Interpretations - Prophet Olaye George