Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Limitation Of Romancing In A Genuine Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Limitation Of Romancing In A Genuine Relationship (1189 Views)

Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo) / Benefits Of Romancing Your Partner / Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Limitation Of Romancing In A Genuine Relationship by Ibrokane(m): 5:46am On Jul 09, 2013
Please i really nead to know to what extent can one and his galfriend whom you have the intention to marry in the nearest future engage in romance............ Am really confused...
Re: Limitation Of Romancing In A Genuine Relationship by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 09, 2013
This can't be answered here. It's best I see the gal n physically show you the extents you can go practically while you write them down! undecided
Re: Limitation Of Romancing In A Genuine Relationship by Ibrokane(m): 6:26am On Jul 09, 2013
smartchoice: This can't be answered here. It's best I see the gal n physically show you the extents you can go practically while you write them down! undecided

please just answer my question if u av d answer to it..
Re: Limitation Of Romancing In A Genuine Relationship by Ab025(m): 6:41am On Jul 09, 2013
@poster.......na wa for u o, don't u tink it is somethin u will hav to decide on ur own? How do u xpect us here to start tellin u whether to finger ur fiancee or not and whether to penetrate her or not...?

Can't u and her talk it out and know wat u guys really want? U shudnt just throw ur r/ship problems anyhow to the public without tryin to talk it out with each other first

And whereas, sex is a veri delicate matter in a r/ship that u shudnt start discussing with every dick and harry in d public

Except u are scared that after sleeping with her, u will run and leave her

Is that what is really bothering u?
Re: Limitation Of Romancing In A Genuine Relationship by k2039: 7:37am On Jul 09, 2013
Use your church mind discretion.
Re: Limitation Of Romancing In A Genuine Relationship by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 09, 2013
Book a five star hotel suite put the gal n invite me.

Ibrokane:
please just answer my question if u av d answer to it..

Re: Limitation Of Romancing In A Genuine Relationship by Enegod(m): 8:11am On Jul 09, 2013
no,it's not cool...just insert your penis in her pussy
Re: Limitation Of Romancing In A Genuine Relationship by Princesszoe: 8:21am On Jul 09, 2013
OP AM SURE YOU DON'T WANT TO DEFILE YOUR MARRIAGE THEREBY CHASING AWAY THE GLORY OF GOD IN YOUR MARRIAGE WHICH WILL OPEN DOORS FOR DIFFICULT SITUATIONS THAT MIGHT END UP BRINGING FRUSTRATION, LACK OF PEACE AND LOVE,MOST TIMES CHILDLESSNESS, FINANCIAL STRUGGLE, DIVORCE, SEPARATION,INTO THE YOUR HOME. YOU BETTER KEEP OFF FROM ROMANCE ENTIRELY. START READING BOOKS THAT WILL INSPIRE YOU MORALLY AND WILL HELP YOU DEVELOP FEAR OF GOD WHICH SHOULD BE ONE OF YOUR TRAITS. REMEMBER WHEN YOUR MARRIAGE IS DEFILED THE DEVIL TAKES OVER AND THE GLORY OF GOD DISAPPEARS, BATTLES BEGIN.
Re: Limitation Of Romancing In A Genuine Relationship by Ibrokane(m): 8:38am On Jul 09, 2013
@ abo25......Nope dats nt d issue... And moreso i neva said am interested in havin sex with her... Just askin if it is ideal 2 do such or not!!
Re: Limitation Of Romancing In A Genuine Relationship by opensecret: 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2013
If you dont have to, then dont?

From your post, you dont seem like you cant control it.
Re: Limitation Of Romancing In A Genuine Relationship by Ibrokane(m): 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
opensecret: If you dont have to, then dont?

From your post, you dont seem like you cant control it.
yap i can control it.... I can perfectly control.....
Re: Limitation Of Romancing In A Genuine Relationship by opensecret: 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2013
well, if you can, then just do.

iif you dont want to, thats another matter.
Re: Limitation Of Romancing In A Genuine Relationship by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2013
It depends on both parties involved. Personal reasons, moral values, family values and religious values come to mind.
Nobody can answer that question here, you people should just talk to each other and know your boundaries. Did i mention that it would be great to respect those boundaries.
Re: Limitation Of Romancing In A Genuine Relationship by Ibrokane(m): 11:26pm On Jul 09, 2013
alutacontinua: It depends on both parties involved. Personal reasons, moral values, family values and religious values come to mind.
Nobody can answer that question here, you people should just talk to each other and know your boundaries. Did i mention that it would be great to respect those boundaries.

Re: Limitation Of Romancing In A Genuine Relationship by Ibrokane(m): 11:26pm On Jul 09, 2013
alutacontinua: It depends on both parties involved. Personal reasons, moral values, family values and religious values come to mind.

fanks jare....
Re: Limitation Of Romancing In A Genuine Relationship by critique101(f): 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2013
Ibrokane: Please i really nead to know to what extent can one and his galfriend whom you have the intention to marry in the nearest future engage in romance............ Am really confused...

If you have the intention of marrying the lady, why be in a hurry to eat what you will still eat? Besides having premarital sex is a sin. If you really fear God, you will desist from it.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Girlfriend??????? / Pls Advise Me She Is Scared Of Gettin Pregnant! / Is Heartbreak An Excuse For Wanting To Be A Single Mum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.