Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:50 PM

EXPOSED! Rihanna Reveals That Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay Man...see Evidence HERE! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EXPOSED! Rihanna Reveals That Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay Man...see Evidence HERE! (40210 Views)

Rihanna Reveals Killer Bikini Body, Post Snaps From Thialand / Rihanna Reveals Why Chris Brown Dumped Her / Rihanna Reveals Her Sexy Figure In Jeans And Crop Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED! Rihanna Reveals That Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay Man...see Evidence HERE! by GLeesMODEL(m): 7:13am On Jul 09, 2013
Recently, Rihanna was questioned by journalists if there were any truths to the rumor that she and Real Madrid footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo, were lovers, to which the super star responded:

"I have many gay friends and I support sexual diversity."

Cristiano, 28, attended Rihanna's Lisbon concert last month week and posed for pictures with her after the show.

In the photograph below, which he later shared on Facebook, the sports star was seen smiling as he flashes the peace sign while the Diamonds singer pouts next to him.

*Another Version From A GAY Site!

Here’s an interesting to story to end the week.

While being interviewed by the press on her European tour, Rihanna was asked about her relationship with soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo. Her response?

“I have a lot of gay friends and support sexual diversity,” the singer reportedly said,

Something was likely just lost in translation with all this, but if not, we happily welcome Mr. Ronaldo to the team.

Follow @gleesconcepts
Catch Us On BBm:2A8A304F

http://www.gleesconcepts..co.uk/2013/07/exposed-rihanna-reveals-that-famous.html?m=1

Re: EXPOSED! Rihanna Reveals That Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay Man...see Evidence HERE! by k2039: 7:45am On Jul 09, 2013
Crap, Ronaldo wey like women pass football. Gay my foot.

13 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! Rihanna Reveals That Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay Man...see Evidence HERE! by mysticgal(f): 8:37am On Jul 09, 2013
see lie,no be same ronaldo wey catch woman for resturant,give am belle,mum of his son abegi the guy na confirmed playboy. cheesy

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED! Rihanna Reveals That Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay Man...see Evidence HERE! by demelza: 8:39am On Jul 09, 2013
God forbid! My future baby daddy can never be gay.

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! Rihanna Reveals That Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay Man...see Evidence HERE! by Skywalker5(m): 9:45am On Jul 09, 2013
bloggers again
Re: EXPOSED! Rihanna Reveals That Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay Man...see Evidence HERE! by sexyjessy(f): 10:36am On Jul 09, 2013
undecided da one na confam lie ni..rona lik women pass him life
Re: EXPOSED! Rihanna Reveals That Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay Man...see Evidence HERE! by BabaAlabi: 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2013
OP you no go delete this post abi? CR7 wey leave im babe (top model Irina Shayk) for insyde restaurant com enta underground parking lot to bang brazil miss bumbum....make im catch your sister first

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED! Rihanna Reveals That Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay Man...see Evidence HERE! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2013
Capital lie....C ronaldo no foolish to do such...play boy like him!
Re: EXPOSED! Rihanna Reveals That Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay Man...see Evidence HERE! by overdrive(m): 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2013
demelza: God forbid! My future baby daddy can never be gay.
Thief!no be baba suwe again grin
Re: EXPOSED! Rihanna Reveals That Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay Man...see Evidence HERE! by Ruq: 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2013
As at
last month week
This story is bland!
Re: EXPOSED! Rihanna Reveals That Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay Man...see Evidence HERE! by Sapphire86(f): 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2013
I think he turned her down and hence she's mad.

Christian Ronald, gay That's very laughable!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED! Rihanna Reveals That Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay Man...see Evidence HERE! by Goldie20: 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
Rihanna Is Always Tripping.. Smh.. She Needs To Get Some Antibiotics For That Itch She Got Instead Of Worrying About Another Man's Sexuality..
Re: EXPOSED! Rihanna Reveals That Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay Man...see Evidence HERE! by ImanuelJannah(m): 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
Please, you may tell us the web address of the gay site you mentioned. So, we may double check basic facts and avoid tarnishing Ronaldo's reputation. SIGNED: www.imanueljannah..com.
Re: EXPOSED! Rihanna Reveals That Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay Man...see Evidence HERE! by Nomski0(f): 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2013
My Cr7 CANNOT be gay. That confused girl should practice not speaking when high on whatever crack she's doing......how dare she?!!!!

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! Rihanna Reveals That Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay Man...see Evidence HERE! by Lordave: 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2013
k2039: Crap, Ronaldo wey like women pass football. Gay my foot.
I dey tell you....that guy like women pass im dc!k
Re: EXPOSED! Rihanna Reveals That Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay Man...see Evidence HERE! by ozoemeka(m): 2:45am On Jul 10, 2013
Gay guys LOVE sports .. Kerry Rhodes (google him) is gay and he is the most macho man you know, hell he plays Football.
Re: EXPOSED! Rihanna Reveals That Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay Man...see Evidence HERE! by Nomski0(f): 5:54am On Jul 10, 2013
ozo_emeka: Gay guys LOVE sports .. Kerry Rhodes (google him) is gay and he is the most macho man you know, hell he plays Football.
WTF........gay guys love sports?! What kind of stupid generalization is this? With one miserable example? How many sports lovers in Nigeria know Kerry Rhodes? give us solid examples from relevant sports not american football. No one but them cares about it.

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! Rihanna Reveals That Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay Man...see Evidence HERE! by Ruq: 10:22am On Jul 10, 2013
Tell him, i think he's just defending their rights.
Nomski0:
WTF........gay guys love sports?! What kind of stupid generalization is this? With one miserable example? How many sports lovers in Nigeria know Kerry Rhodes? give us solid examples from relevant sports not american football. No one but them cares about it.
Re: EXPOSED! Rihanna Reveals That Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay Man...see Evidence HERE! by Jacobee(m): 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2013
keep dreaming. Continue to live in d world of fantasy
Re: EXPOSED! Rihanna Reveals That Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay Man...see Evidence HERE! by sobastical: 12:06am On Aug 18, 2013
Ode rihanna she just dey run her mouth
Re: EXPOSED! Rihanna Reveals That Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay Man...see Evidence HERE! by skales(m): 12:39am On Aug 18, 2013
Gayy?

No biggie

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED! Rihanna Reveals That Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay Man...see Evidence HERE! by HezronLorraine(m): 3:09am On Aug 18, 2013
ozo_emeka: Gay guys LOVE sports .. Kerry Rhodes (google him) is gay and he is the most macho man you know, hell he plays Football.
remember the saga.very laughable when he said,"am as straight as an arm".dude forgot,the arm got an elbow that can bend.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-SiwvTLqHurE/UXAmVAVaDoI/AAAAAAABntE/sSbHj013dUg/s1600/Screen+Shot+2013-04-18+at+6.43.13+AM.png[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-34gjJUgcdCQ/UXA9zzZkCOI/AAAAAAABnvA/c4HpQkmkCyU/s280/1f6a18b1cec8c22f39a49d4cad96e680.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Awrd2H2bTBo/UXA7AamYu5I/AAAAAAABnus/V2QxqIAwfPM/s400/kerry7.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-fR-Lo1Re5Pg/UXA669TiRII/AAAAAAABnuc/Y9mr6E43GVk/s400/kerry2.jpg[/img]

Last draw:you can't determine a gay guy from his facial look alone.also sex doesn't determine anybody's sexuality.
Remember Jason Collins,his girlfriend of 8years who he was intimate with had no clue that Jason is gay.
Moreover Ronaldo does a lot of queer tnz.

Kwame harris(openly gay nfl player)
[img]http://bossip.files./2013/01/kwame-harris.jpg?w=551&h=353[/img]

Wade Davis

John Uzoma Ekugha Amaechi

Soccer player Robbie rogers
[img]http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/sports/photos/2013/05/27/940-rogers-robbie.jpg[/img]
Just declared he's gay,Darren Young(WWE Superstar).

Many of the above men had intimate encounters with women but dt didn't change their s.exuality.
Re: EXPOSED! Rihanna Reveals That Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay Man...see Evidence HERE! by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 18, 2013
Nomski0:

Are you ok? What makes you think gay guys don't love sports? Or you think sports all boil down to football?

Meanwhile, I'd like to know how Rihanna came to that conclusion, assuming it's true.
Re: EXPOSED! Rihanna Reveals That Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay Man...see Evidence HERE! by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:19am On Aug 18, 2013

She should ask Paris Hilton how gay CR7 is. He refused to sleep with her and now she is attacking him. Fly you Rihanna.

It sems CR7 is too HOTILICIOUSfor you. Lol.
Re: EXPOSED! Rihanna Reveals That Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay Man...see Evidence HERE! by Yerimzo(m): 9:33am On Aug 18, 2013
Utter nonsence,blackmail at its peak......If its really true she said dis, Rihanna don fall ma hand.Pesin wey don get pickin sef
Re: EXPOSED! Rihanna Reveals That Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay Man...see Evidence HERE! by ohye(f): 10:32am On Aug 18, 2013
keep dreaming
Re: EXPOSED! Rihanna Reveals That Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay Man...see Evidence HERE! by unmask: 11:18am On Aug 18, 2013
He might be a gay coward and use his women as cover up....so many gay men populate the streets and have wives and kids

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED! Rihanna Reveals That Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay Man...see Evidence HERE! by unmask: 11:20am On Aug 18, 2013
He might be a gay coward and use his women as cover up....so many gay men populate the streets and have wives and kids....but they cannot show because they are afraid of stigmatisation....let Nigeria declare gays free from oppression and your bf might just be bold enough to declare....#fact

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED! Rihanna Reveals That Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay Man...see Evidence HERE! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
I don't really believe people who are on cracks.
It's like believing a mad woman.
Re: EXPOSED! Rihanna Reveals That Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay Man...see Evidence HERE! by dplomaticVal: 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
l haven't seen Rihanna's empirical evidence of Ronaldo's gaiety yet undecided
Re: EXPOSED! Rihanna Reveals That Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay Man...see Evidence HERE! by majalisa(m): 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
absolute cork and bull story

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Celebrities At AY LIVE Show / Ali Nuhu And His Lookalike Son (Photo) / A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.